Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
i personally don't approve of it. it actually makes me pretty mad. I work hard to get to the U.S legally, I don't appreciate the next person who gets to the U.S faster than me in an illegal way.

it's like somebody cutting through the tour de france and taking a cab to the finish line, then cycling the last mile and getting a medal...

Uhmm... nooo, not even close but whatever. :blink:

Diana

They don't get any metals, they may sneak into the race but they can never win. An illegal immigrant has no path to legal status in the US.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Immigration.gif

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Illegals, specially the ones from just south of the Border are actually a horde of COMMUNIST spies.

They all report to their local Democrats, aka Evil Liberal X (Where X = Left winger of N City, State, etc), and whose ultimate outcome is to bring in Christian-hating Communist-Islamist Fundamentalism to destroy Washington DC.

Their weakness is the same as with all movie bad guys... they always capture a God-fearing Christian and tell their entire plot just before the Christian escapes to save us all.

I swear, this is what I've been told.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Timeline
Illegals, specially the ones from just south of the Border are actually a horde of COMMUNIST spies.

They all report to their local Democrats, aka Evil Liberal X (Where X = Left winger of N City, State, etc), and whose ultimate outcome is to bring in Christian-hating Communist-Islamist Fundamentalism to destroy Washington DC.

Their weakness is the same as with all movie bad guys... they always capture a God-fearing Christian and tell their entire plot just before the Christian escapes to save us all.

I swear, this is what I've been told.

And... they are the reason the country is running.out.of.beer....... :blink: