initialsusa

who got e-mail update at 4-01-08 ( about transfer file the office and CSC )

43 posts in this topic

I got this email, anyone else approved recently get the same?

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LIN***

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On April 12, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

I-751 sent to NSC: 01/--/07

NOA1: 01/25/07

Biometrics: 02/23/07

Tick..tock

Contacted congressman, ombudsman late March

Got 1 yr stamp and case moved to CSC: 04/02/08

Approved: 04/08/08. Done with USCIS for a few years. :)

Card received: 04/14/08

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this email, anyone else approved recently get the same?

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LIN***

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On April 12, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

I got the same time. Just saying that they sent out approval to you.

Just got my card in the post today. Wahay!

I-751 sent to NSC: 01/--/07

NOA1: 01/25/07

Biometrics: 02/23/07

Tick..tock

Contacted congressman, ombudsman late March

Got 1 yr stamp and case moved to CSC: 04/02/08

Approved: 04/08/08. Done with USCIS for a few years. :)

Card received: 04/14/08

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We finally received the 'official' notice in the post yesterday, 4/14. Says exactly the same as everyone else's, and it's dated March 27,2008. Got no where when I tried to call to get an update as the letter instructs. But at least we now know it's in California, and the last time touched, 4/2. Sure wish the word 'approved' on the letter was what it really means.... <_<

I-751 timeline:

Dec. 27, 2006 mailed I-751 packet

Jan. 4, 2007 date on NOA

Jan. 30, 2007 Biometrics

Feb. 1, 2007 last time our file was touched....

April 1, 2008, file touched and transferred to CSC

April 2, 2008, file touched again....

April 14, 2008 NOA about transfer

May 12, 2008 email stating 10 yr card ordered

May 19, 2008 10 yr card received

N-400 timeline:

May 7, 2008 mailed in N-400 packet

May 9, 2008 USCIS receives and signs for (by F. Heinauer) N-400 packet

May 19, 2008 NOA of receipt of N-400 and NOA for biometrics

May 30, 2008 biometrics

Aug. 5, 2008 Naturalization interview

Sept. 23, 2008 Oath ceremony, new US Citizen!! (have dual citizenship)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Got the same letter last week, dated March 27th.

What does the term "approved" actually mean?

Edited by lespoir fait vivre

From legal alien to American citizen ...

December 17th 2004: DCF in Paris

August 15th 2008: Naturalization ceremony in Chicago

I think approval of transfer not actually approval of sending the card, I am so sick of USCIS i just want my damn card, I filed since june 2007 and then on april My file was transferred to California, I called the automated system to make sure , it said the same as online pending at which office was transferred , called my attorney, and he had an attitude he said you have to wait there is nothing i can do, I am so frustrated why will i wait if others filed after me and got approved before me , I don't wanna wait anymore, Give me what i paid for, I want my Green Card, they transferred our files to CSC and strarted approving some application in the first week of april, they they stopped, even california also forgot about us, and yeahh yo can't have request done about your file until you wait 180 days from the transfer date....

I am so mad and sad, i have been waiting almost 10 months, I can't do this anymore

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
I think approval of transfer not actually approval of sending the card, I am so sick of USCIS i just want my damn card, I filed since june 2007 and then on april My file was transferred to California, I called the automated system to make sure , it said the same as online pending at which office was transferred , called my attorney, and he had an attitude he said you have to wait there is nothing i can do, I am so frustrated why will i wait if others filed after me and got approved before me , I don't wanna wait anymore, Give me what i paid for, I want my Green Card, they transferred our files to CSC and strarted approving some application in the first week of april, they they stopped, even california also forgot about us, and yeahh yo can't have request done about your file until you wait 180 days from the transfer date....

I am so mad and sad, i have been waiting almost 10 months, I can't do this anymore

I am not an attorney and I definitely don't have a bad attitude :lol: , but I agree w/ your attorney that we just need to wait a little bit longer. At least we are no longer at NSC. We've been transferred to CSC for merely 2 weeks now. Also, remember that there are a lot more people out there who originally applied at NSC around the same time as us and NOT a member of this forum. So, how do you know they stop working just because there's nobody approved in this forum? If you search some case numbers close to your number, you will see they are on the same boat as us.

K-1 Timeline

06.04.2004 - I-129F sent to NSC

06.14.2004 - NOA1

09.03.2004 - NOA2

11.03.2004 - Interview (APPROVED - Visa in Hand)

12.04.2004 - Fiancee arrived - POE: San Francisco

AOS, EAD, AP Timelines

01.10.2005 - Submitted AOS, EAD, AP in person (Kansas City)

01.20.2005 - AP received (Approved 01.14.2005)

03.03.2005 - EAD received

06.27.2005 - AOS Interview

07.05.2005 - CONDITIONAL Permanent Residence Status GRANTED (APPROVED)

07.28.2005 - Permanent Resident Card received

I-751 Timeline

04.17.2007 - I-751 sent to NSC

04.20.2007 - NOA1 (Mail received 05.04.2007)

05.18.2007 - Biometrics completed

04.01.2008 - Transferred to CSC

05.07.2008 - Approved

05.13.2008 - Permanent Resident Card received

N-400 Timeline

04.21.2010 - N-400 sent to USCIS Phoenix AZ Lockbox

05.05.2010 - NOA1 (Mail received 05.10.2010)

05.26.2010 - Biometrics Appointment

07.12.2010 - Interview (USCIS Status changed 06.04.2010 & Mail received 06.07.2010)

09.17.2010 - Oath Ceremony (Mail received 08.20.2010)

" HOPE" IS THE THING WITH FEATHERS--

THAT PERCHES IN THE SOUL--

GO BUCKEYES...!!!!

Hello,onur

Why don't you use the other thread about NSC claims that transferred to CAlifornia, I just updated with the last informations and it includes people whose files were transfered from NSC to CAL , it is easier for you and for us so we can all keep updated, it is calles the NSC is USCIS LYING something like that , check it out and CONGRATULATIONS TAMMY I AM HAPPY FOR YOU , Hopefully they will get to mine and the others soon

Hello,onur

Why don't you use the other thread about NSC claims that transferred to CAlifornia, I just updated with the last informations and it includes people whose files were transfered from NSC to CAL , it is easier for you and for us so we can all keep updated, it is calles the NSC is USCIS LYING something like that , check it out and CONGRATULATIONS TAMMY I AM HAPPY FOR YOU , Hopefully they will get to mine and the others soon

Hi,

Is there anyone here who received email for transfer but not received paper mail for the transfer.I start to worry Why did'nt I received the mail............................................

Hello,onur

sea flower

I opened this topic bacause who got the same e-mail at 4-01-08 to transfer the servis center or CSC ,and we can track each our case easly

we can have some idea how long is going get to us .

so we are here and other like be be here too .

thanks for your coments .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.