initialsusa

I-751 recived e-mail today from CRIS after 18 monts later

14 posts in this topic

hi all

i recived e-mail from CRIS after 18 monts later .i just get confused lttle bit , the file transfer to where ?

here the e-mail below

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: ---------------------

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283. *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message. Sincerely,

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
hi all

i recived e-mail from CRIS after 18 monts later .i just get confused lttle bit , the file transfer to where ?

here the e-mail below

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283. *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message. Sincerely,

Nobody knows what's going on

I got the same e-mail also but a 8 days ago I got my 10 years GC so...they went nuts !!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

we got the exact same email today and have the same questions

Edited by ron&nadine

Nadine

<!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->K-1<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02--> process

NOA1: ron mailed Feb 24/04

Noticed date Feb28/04

June 28/04 WE ARE APPROVED

July 6/04 We recieved our NOA2 in the mail

Aug 6/04 Package 3 arrived in the mail

August 13/04 FRIDAY got interview date and wedding dress (day 171)

August 19/ 04 medical

August 30/04 interview, Ron went with me APPROVED

September 1/04 Woke up in my own bed

October 9/04 our wedding day

November 4/04 recieved <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->ssn<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02--> with married name

November 7/04 got new driver's license

AOS to Conditional Permanent Resident

Noverber 15/04 sent off AOS papers, now we wait yet again.

December 30/o4 fingerprints done

Feb. 1/05 walked in, applied and recieved AP

March 28/05 APPROVED now I am a CPR

April29/05 Green card arrived

jan 7/07 mailed removal of conditions app.

feb27/07 @11am go for biometrics again, ho humm this game is almost done

march 8/08 still waiting for permanent green card

april 15/08 finally after 15 months my 10 yr GC arrived

2009 need to renew can.passport, ug will all this never end

So did I - and have the same question as to where the app is.

And we have about 4 threads running on this topic :lol:

Removal of Conditions - Nebraska Service Center

2/23/07 I-751 Notice date

3/23/07 NOA received (typo in name)

3/29/07 Biometric appointment received. Requested rescheduling

4/05/07 Second biometrics appointment received

4/18/07 Biometrics

4/19/07 Case status updated

2/23/08 Petition Congressman - no additional info.

3/03/08 Infopass in Chicago (12-mo extension)

3/19/08 Petition Senator's office

4/01/08 Case transferred - to an unspecified "USCIS office" (e-mail)

4/12/08 Letter - transferred to CSC on 3/27/2008. (typo in name)

4/22/08 Current Status: Card production ordered

4/25/08 Current Status: Approval notice sent; letter from Senator's office - expect 30-60 day wait for USCIS response!

4/26/08 Card arrives (with typo in name)

4/28/08 Card sent back via registered post (mistake to use Reg Post!)

5/05/08 Package delivered at Laguna Niguel, CA

10/02/08 Corrected 10-yr card issued

I-485

03/10/05 AOS interview in Chicago. Conditional PR (2-yr).

03/17/05 CPR card arrives in the mail

AOS thru Chicago DO (from non-immigrant visa category)

7/08/04 Mailed I-130, I-485 & I-765

7/20/04 Fingerprints/biometrics completed.

8/17/04 EAD approved

runcatqe4.jpg

Disclaimer: We are NOT lawyers by profession and all our posts should be viewed with that in mind.

check the forums , about 8 people got same e-mail but two different, one it's say transfer the office , other one says transfer CSC location !

any coments ?

Thanks

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Got an email today as well saying that the application is now pending at the office it was transferred.

I think it might be a good idea to update the NSC list on the other thread specifying whether the email said CSC or office. It might help us see how many are transferred and where.

But knowing NSC, maybe these applications got transferred a week or two weeks ago and now we're getting the email. These guys are known to take up to a year to move the files ^_^

Based on the number of people saying that they got transferred to an office, I'm not thinking this means local office and then send a notice for interview. They're known for not having enough staff working in this agency and the burden of sending all these applications for interviewing all of a sudden would be a lot work and most likely put some people on a long wait to even get their interview schedule.

Most likey everything we can do is wait for a few days and see what other emails we get.

Good luck to all of you!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Consider yourselves lucky. In 12+ months we have gotten zip nadda nothing on our I-751 in Nebraska. It seems it will take at least another 6 months to complete.

We will be filing the N-400 in May, thus putting that 6 months to good use and stripping Nebraska of the ability to ruin our lives and further.

May 27, 2009: N-400 Window Opens

June 2, 2008: N-400 Sent

June 3, 2008: N-400 Received at Nebraska Service Center

June 13, 2008: NOA1

June 16, 2008: Biometrics letter

June 24th, 2008: Biometrics Appointment

July 7th, 2008: Called FBI, verified that biometrics check has been completed and returned to USCIS

August 26th, 2008: N-400 Interview Passed

September 18th, 2008: Swearing in, Billings Montana

Send Expedited 14-day passport paperwork???

I got the email today. It dosent mention where it was transferred BUT the case status was updated and says it is now at CSC.

Chris (Colorado) & Caroline (Australia)

Mar 17 2005 Became Conditional Permanent Resident - St Paddys Day

I-751 Application

Jan 9, 2007: Application for removal of conditions received at NSC.

April 1, 2008: Case transferred to CSC

April 9, 2008: Approved!!!! Card is on its way.

April 15, 2008: Received card in the mail. YAY!!!

N-400 Citizenship Application

Mar 19, 2008: Mailed in N-400 Application

Mar 27, 2008: Check cashed

Mar 31, 2008: Received NOA1. Priority Date March 21, 2008

Apr 4, 2008: Received Biometrics Appointment letter

Apr 16, 2008: Biometrics Appointment

Jun 6, 2008: Received Interview letter

July 14, 2008: Citizenship Interview. Passed. Awaiting oath ceremony date.

hi all

here the e-mail below

Hi, Everybody!

First of all I want to thank everyone who posts in this forum!This is my first time posting, but I have been reading it for a few weeks now.

Here is my ordeal-I filed the I-751 at NCS in march of 2007. My case was not touched since April 2007 when I had my biometrics taken. In the beginning of march this year I went for an info pass appointment in Chicago and I got a stamp for 1 year. My lawyer was not helpful when I asked him to do something about my 1 year wait for the stupid I-751 approval,he suggested to file the N-400 and said that is all I could do. Somehow this didn't sit right with me,I dint want to be forced to apply for US citizenship,just so I can make some lazy people do their job faster!

Anyway,the reason I am posting today is because I received the same email today,just like you people,stating that the case is pending to the USCIS office to which it was transfered.

I just called the USCIS and after speaking to a rep,she transfered me to an immigration officer.She told me that it looks like my case was transfered to the CSC and that they usually transfer the cases when they have decided that they have all the info they need and the cases are to be approved shortly by the CSC. So she told me that I should be receiving some notification pretty soon!Needles to say I was very happy with what she told me,but I am trying not to overjoy too much,because the USCIS is known to change its mind and give you different info every time you call.

But anyway, I taught that I should tell you this,because we are in the same boat and may be I have helped to shed some light on that topic. I think it will be nice if some of you who have gotten this letter call the USCIS to see if they will get the same info! Thanks again to everybody and good luck to you all!!!

hi all

here the e-mail below

Hi, Everybody!

First of all I want to thank everyone who posts in this forum!This is my first time posting, but I have been reading it for a few weeks now.

Here is my ordeal-I filed the I-751 at NCS in march of 2007. My case was not touched since April 2007 when I had my biometrics taken. In the beginning of march this year I went for an info pass appointment in Chicago and I got a stamp for 1 year. My lawyer was not helpful when I asked him to do something about my 1 year wait for the stupid I-751 approval,he suggested to file the N-400 and said that is all I could do. Somehow this didn't sit right with me,I dint want to be forced to apply for US citizenship,just so I can make some lazy people do their job faster!

Anyway,the reason I am posting today is because I received the same email today,just like you people,stating that the case is pending to the USCIS office to which it was transfered.

I just called the USCIS and after speaking to a rep,she transfered me to an immigration officer.She told me that it looks like my case was transfered to the CSC and that they usually transfer the cases when they have decided that they have all the info they need and the cases are to be approved shortly by the CSC. So she told me that I should be receiving some notification pretty soon!Needles to say I was very happy with what she told me,but I am trying not to overjoy too much,because the USCIS is known to change its mind and give you different info every time you call.

But anyway, I taught that I should tell you this,because we are in the same boat and may be I have helped to shed some light on that topic. I think it will be nice if some of you who have gotten this letter call the USCIS to see if they will get the same info! Thanks again to everybody and good luck to you all!!!

hi ilona

thanks for sharring the information with us , very helpfull

good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.