vanillabean

Laura...

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I have no clue what a Jigglypuff is. Someone inlighten me. :idea:

Jigglypuff was my brother's favorite pokemon character

ani039.gif

and apparently THAT is ME since I posted in the "weight" thread admitting to joining weight watchers.

welllllll, aint ya just the cutest Jigglypuff I have ever seen!!!!!!! :lol:

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

VanillaBean I do not understand your beef. I always say that the ones bringing our loved ones over from the ME/Asian forums really need to stick together and support one another. I see Morocco is listed in your profile. I have not said anything ugly to you and always try to post each post with the utmost respect and wish to have the same given to me. I was dismayed by your posts yesterday and then today to start a post with one persons name on it. Each of us may not agree but we can say things that are tactful instead of giving broad statements encompasses a whole group or pick on one person and do it in a nasty fashion. And if you have a problem with a member you can always pm them.

I hope you find happiness and understanding in your life.

Rahma, Thanks for JigglyPuff picture since I did not understand the reference.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I have no clue who she is talking about but all i have to say is if someone has beef with someone else they should come here and fight their own battles. What a copout. :yes:

She is a copout. She didn't want to finish what she started...obviously. :no:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
OH THE DRAMA..... the saga continues....

isn't there something that can be done abt this haterater?

Popcorn, pls? :thumbs::whistle:

Noura

post-15771-1146596609.gif

09-14-2010 Boston's biggest ceremony of naturalization, I'm a citizen now! :)

1.png

yeah ur right - i am a copout. of course by that logic - your buddy is a copout too. you seem to be here under the *guise* of helping people as you stated in your n00bie post? puhlease.... you seem to have come here to *avenge* one of your buddies. they copped out too.

why not deal with me on PM? oh wait i blocked you - nevermind. :star:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
VanillaBean I do not understand your beef. I always say that the ones bringing our loved ones over from the ME/Asian forums really need to stick together and support one another. I see Morocco is listed in your profile. I have not said anything ugly to you and always try to post each post with the utmost respect and wish to have the same given to me. I was dismayed by your posts yesterday and then today to start a post with one persons name on it. Each of us may not agree but we can say things that are tactful instead of giving broad statements encompasses a whole group or pick on one person and do it in a nasty fashion. And if you have a problem with a member you can always pm them.

I hope you find happiness and understanding in your life.

Rahma, Thanks for JigglyPuff picture since I did not understand the reference.

Thank you for your insight and for being the only adult in here. :luv:

I didn't want to bring this onto the board, but the person who did PM me with her comments, couldn't handle what I had to say. If you're going to PM with your childish comments, keep them to yourself.

I didn't want to bring this onto the board, but the person who did PM me with her comments, couldn't handle what I had to say. If you're going to PM with your childish comments, keep them to yourself.

it is not against the TOS to PM with comments. comments in my opinion that were on par to your ugly post on the Off Topic thread, however it is against the TOS to post a thread with the intention here...

that said - acting as a "longtime member" just to create some backlash for a jilted supposed x-member is pointless... although u are having some fun, now arent u?

jigglypuff signing out

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

OMG, and you think what you're doing isn't childish?? :bonk:

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Wow this is still going on .... good thing I called in sick today . :wacko:

So vanillabean let me get this straight ... you have beef with one of us. You won't say who. So instead of dealing with your problems privately you go on to off topic bash all of us and then come here and start your own thread dedicated to you.

I'm sure you are happy now ;) You have gotten the attention that you have been craving ... good job :thumbs: Keep up the good work .. I know you work hard at it.

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Report a post that violates TOS.
it is not against the TOS to PM with comments. comments in my opinion that were on par to your ugly post on the Off Topic thread, however it is against the TOS to post a thread with the intention here...

that said - acting as a "longtime member" just to create some backlash for a jilted supposed x-member is pointless... although u are having some fun, now arent u?

jigglypuff signing out

If this is the case, why isn't this person being reported??

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

Wow this is still going on .... good thing I called in sick today . :wacko:

So vanillabean let me get this straight ... you have beef with one of us. You won't say who. So instead of dealing with your problems privately you go on to off topic bash all of us and then come here and start your own thread dedicated to you.

I'm sure you are happy now ;) You have gotten the attention that you have been craving ... good job :thumbs: Keep up the good work .. I know you work hard at it.

actually thank you for entertaining me. I am bored at Work. This is making the time pass. Please guys this isn't serious enough for anyone to get mad. Vanilla Bean is a child and cannot be taken seriously for having no brain is not really her fault.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.