vanillabean

Laura...

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm going to stick my neck out. Cut it or not... doesn't matter. Aren't there moderators on these forums? Can't certain individuals who display inappropriate behavior as stated in the "agreements" of this forum be banned? I used to belong to a forum long back for people living in Egypt, and they would do just that when someone began this kind of unwanted crud.

Anyone know?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you for your insight and for being the only adult in here. :luv:

I didn't want to bring this onto the board, but the person who did PM me with her comments, couldn't handle what I had to say. If you're going to PM with your childish comments, keep them to yourself.

OMG, and you think what you're doing isn't childish?? :bonk:

Yes, Carrie, yes, you are right. :thumbs::lol::lol:

It's ok for everyone to gang up on one person here instead of Laura handling her own dirty work, right?

I didn't want to bring this onto the board, but the person who did PM me with her comments, couldn't handle what I had to say. If you're going to PM with your childish comments, keep them to yourself.

It's ok for everyone to gang up on one person here instead of Laura handling her own dirty work, right?

actually YOU did that Vanillabutt - YOU posted about ME in the open forum. what did you expect LOL

poor u

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

actually YOU did that Vanillabutt - YOU posted about ME in the open forum. what did you expect LOL

poor u

sure, bran-flake. :wacko:

I'm going to stick my neck out. Cut it or not... doesn't matter. Aren't there moderators on these forums? Can't certain individuals who display inappropriate behavior as stated in the "agreements" of this forum be banned? I used to belong to a forum long back for people living in Egypt, and they would do just that when someone began this kind of unwanted crud.

Anyone know?

Hit the report button on any of her posts and in the box detail what your comploaint is.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I notice you posted a pic in your profile ... is that to show all of us that we have insecurites and you don't ? Or is it just to prove that people that look like you don't have fraud marriages ? Please enlighten me ...

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hit the report button on any of her posts and in the box detail what your comploaint is.

I second carshel ... are the moderators asleep or something ?

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Done, but she is still here....

You can use the ignore feature. It disables her posts. The unfortunate side is when someone quotes a reply, it doesn't ignore them then. I have been using it today. I also lodged a complaint. Vanillabean, nothing against you personally, even though I lost my temper, but you are using this forum for something its not intended for and violating the terms of service. I don't come here for this kind of twaddle.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
You can use the ignore feature. It disables her posts. The unfortunate side is when someone quotes a reply, it doesn't ignore them then. I have been using it today. I also lodged a complaint. Vanillabean, nothing against you personally, even though I lost my temper, but you are using this forum for something its not intended for and violating the terms of service. I don't come here for this kind of twaddle.

100% agreed!

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you Jean!!! and all who have registered complaints... I've been busy at work - no time for all this BS... I'm earning a living to bring my love to me.....

fodder elsewhere vanillabutt

:devil:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I have no clue who she is talking about but all i have to say is if someone has beef with someone else they should come here and fight their own battles. What a copout. :yes:

She is a copout. She didn't want to finish what she started...obviously. :no:

Excuse me Miss.Thing, that comment was directed at you and not Laura. It was more so directed at your so called "friends" that invited you here to stick up for them.

You are not only rude and arrogant, you are obviously so unhappy with yourself you choose to pick on others. This isn't just about Laura like you posted, you have been coming in here and posting negative comments since the first day you joined.

You crave attention, you obviously don't have friends because you don't even know what friendship is or how to have one. IF YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT YOU COME INTO THIS FORUM AND POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT A SISTER WITHOUT THE REST US JUMPING IN, YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN. YOU HAVE STARTED A WAR YOU SIMPLY CAN'T WIN. :star:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I notice you posted a pic in your profile ... is that to show all of us that we have insecurites and you don't ? Or is it just to prove that people that look like you don't have fraud marriages ? Please enlighten me ...

Funny. For some reason the way I pictured her she was a lot older...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.