Mr. Big Dog

May 1, 2003: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

1 - let's suppose your statements are true - if so, why is it bush has not been impeached? maybe because congress knows something you don't?

could it possibly have something to do with congress being run by the republicans? i await an honest answer

it's not entirely composed of republicans. the dems could quite easily bring such up.

k... thanks for not answering my question then :thumbs:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
1 - let's suppose your statements are true - if so, why is it bush has not been impeached? maybe because congress knows something you don't?
could it possibly have something to do with congress being run by the republicans? i await an honest answer
it's not entirely composed of republicans. the dems could quite easily bring such up.

Let's try this:

1) Which party would suffer if Bush was impeached?

2) Which party has the majority in the US House of Representatives?

3) Which party has the majority in the US Senate?

It's simple math from there... ;)

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I saw this on Fox News this afternoon and I thought it was interesting. Rumsfeld was being heckled by a spectator named Ray McGovern who had a pretty good memory and I think Rumsfeld was caught. Fox verified what the guy was saying about a 2003 interview Rumsfeld had with George Stephanopoulos:

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: Finally, weapons of mass destruction. Key goal of the military campaign is finding those weapons of mass destruction. None have been found yet. There was a raid on the Answar Al-Islam Camp up in the north last night. A lot of people expected to find ricin there. None was found. How big of a problem is that? And is it curious to you that given how much control U.S. and coalition forces now have in the country, they haven't found any weapons of mass destruction?

SEC. RUMSFELD: Not at all. If you think -- let me take that, both pieces -- the area in the south and the west and the north that coalition forces control is substantial. It happens not to be the area where weapons of mass destruction were dispersed. We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat.

Today

Rumsfeld: "They gave the world their honest opinion. It appears there were not weapons of mass destruction.

McGovern: "You said you knew where they were."

Rumsfeld: "I did not. I said I knew where suspect sites were."

McGovern: You said you knew where they were, near Tikrit, near Baghdad and north, east, south and west of there. Those are your words."

:whistle:

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Filed: Timeline
I saw this on Fox News this afternoon and I thought it was interesting. Rumsfeld was being heckled by a spectator named Ray McGovern who had a pretty good memory and I think Rumsfeld was caught. Fox verified what the guy was saying about a 2003 interview Rumsfeld had with George Stephanopoulos:

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: Finally, weapons of mass destruction. Key goal of the military campaign is finding those weapons of mass destruction. None have been found yet. There was a raid on the Answar Al-Islam Camp up in the north last night. A lot of people expected to find ricin there. None was found. How big of a problem is that? And is it curious to you that given how much control U.S. and coalition forces now have in the country, they haven't found any weapons of mass destruction?

SEC. RUMSFELD: Not at all. If you think -- let me take that, both pieces -- the area in the south and the west and the north that coalition forces control is substantial. It happens not to be the area where weapons of mass destruction were dispersed. We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat.

Today

Rumsfeld: "They gave the world their honest opinion. It appears there were not weapons of mass destruction.

McGovern: You said you knew where they were, near Tikrit, near Baghdad and north, east, south and west of there. Those are your words."

That lying sack of ####### Rumsfeld. Don't even get me started on this evil dwarf. :no:

Today

That lying sack of ####### Rumsfeld. Don't even get me started on this evil dwarf. :no:

rumie..is a 1st class stupid ###### idiot...a throwback to the old cold war mentality..

Edited by almaty2004

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Today

Looks like someone got lost in their own lies.... And this is someone who is doing a 'great job' :rolleyes:

Timeline
Looks like someone got lost in their own lies.... And this is someone who is doing a 'great job' :rolleyes:

They've got to make a Bush administration song with a chorus line of: Oh what a tangled web we weave...

Its really amazing that they think people have such short memories.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

They've got to make a Bush administration song with a chorus line of: Oh what a tangled web we weave...

Well Ray McGovern is a former CIA analyist, so he's a little more on top of things than most of us.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Timeline

Well Ray McGovern is a former CIA analyist, so he's a little more on top of things than most of us.

Blair did something similar too. Quite interesting to compare the speeches made before and after the war.