aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well, things were going fast until now. Our paperwork is stuck in the embassy" pending consular officer review to determine if she is eligible for an interview". I'm hoping that this is just "bureaucratic speak" for we have gotten it out of the box and looked at it yet. I will be calling the embassy again tonight, to see when they are going to shake loose with our interview date. Anyway, I'm stillpraying for the rest of my feb filer brethren ad sisters to get approved soon.

Don, whats going on with you and NVC? Have you tried calling CSC and speaking to an actual immigration officer. I'm convinced all front line screeners just sit and read off of a flow chart of answers to possible questions. Thats what I'm dealing with at the embassy now.

usflag1ex1wu2.gifphflag1cu8ef4.gif

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Our NOA1 was recieved on the 11th of Feburary. On the 17th of this month I called the California Service Center. I checked later that day (the 17th) and it showed a "touch" online. The next time I checked it showed a "touch" on the 18th. I called again today and asked about the case and commented this time (last time I was too nervous) that I know that others who filed after me are already approved and is there a problem with mine and was there something I could do or needed to do. The guy I spoke with was really nice, he said an officer had my case and it was still pending and would be finished in the next 60 days. I then asked him if he could email the officer and get my case to the next station. He said he would. I thanked him and told him to have a good day and we both hung up. Well, next month marks 6 months for us so this gets old. I checked after I got off work today and it shows a "touch" for today as well. So now that makes 3 touches this month. I just wish it would be more than that. I really do not understand why in the world ours did not move fast. Heck, we even threw in some family pictures we had made of me and Mark and the kids, plus our boarding passes from when we flew down to California and all went to Disneyland. What more could they want for proof of our relationship? We also put in several pictures of just me and Mark, we included all Mark's boarding passes for flying here. We put in all the required documents and even wrote the whole thing that you have to write on the back of things when they are copies.

I feel so frustrated. I am very happy for everyone who is getting their NOA2. I just wish we would get ours too. Our wedding is set for October 15th of THIS year and if things dont hurry up we will not be able to sign the wedding license we will only have the cermony. :( I really wanted this to be special, we have been planning this wedding for a whole year. WHY is it taking so long???

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London UK

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-02-11

*Touched* : 2008-07-17

*Touched* : 2008-07-18

*Touched* : 2008-07-23

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : Website says its been APPROVED!!! 2008-07-31

NOA2 recieved in mail: 2008-08-07

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : October 9th APPROVED!!!

Visa Received : October 11th

US Entry : October 11th

Marriage :October 15th

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Our NOA1 was recieved on the 11th of Feburary. On the 17th of this month I called the California Service Center. I checked later that day (the 17th) and it showed a "touch" online. The next time I checked it showed a "touch" on the 18th. I called again today and asked about the case and commented this time (last time I was too nervous) that I know that others who filed after me are already approved and is there a problem with mine and was there something I could do or needed to do. The guy I spoke with was really nice, he said an officer had my case and it was still pending and would be finished in the next 60 days. I then asked him if he could email the officer and get my case to the next station. He said he would. I thanked him and told him to have a good day and we both hung up. Well, next month marks 6 months for us so this gets old. I checked after I got off work today and it shows a "touch" for today as well. So now that makes 3 touches this month. I just wish it would be more than that. I really do not understand why in the world ours did not move fast. Heck, we even threw in some family pictures we had made of me and Mark and the kids, plus our boarding passes from when we flew down to California and all went to Disneyland. What more could they want for proof of our relationship? We also put in several pictures of just me and Mark, we included all Mark's boarding passes for flying here. We put in all the required documents and even wrote the whole thing that you have to write on the back of things when they are copies.

I feel so frustrated. I am very happy for everyone who is getting their NOA2. I just wish we would get ours too. Our wedding is set for October 15th of THIS year and if things dont hurry up we will not be able to sign the wedding license we will only have the cermony. :( I really wanted this to be special, we have been planning this wedding for a whole year. WHY is it taking so long???

Hi, don't believe the 60 days that he told you because that's what they told my fiance before then when he called up again they told him we'll hear from them by 1st week of August but now we already have NOA2. If you don't hear from them next week try to call them again. Good luck and I hope that you will get your NOA2 soon.

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

woohooo..called the embassy today and we got an interview date!!!.. :dance::dance:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

4/25/12- interview- passed & took my oath the same day!!-- US Citizen!!!

My N400 Journey took 3months & 8days!:)

Congrats Russell and Marie!! :star:

BMJ-keep your hopes up sweetie! They'd have to take a lot longer than this to keep you from your October wedding. Have you looked into how long the London embassy takes to schedule interviews? I haven't, so I don't know...but you should look into it if you haven't, just so you know what to expect after the NOA2. I hope you get the wedding you want! *hugs*

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Don, whats going on with you and NVC? Have you tried calling CSC and speaking to an actual immigration officer. I'm convinced all front line screeners just sit and read off of a flow chart of answers to possible questions. Thats what I'm dealing with at the embassy now.

Jon,

I don't have any confidence that calling the CSC will do any good or answer any questions. I have been calling the NVC frequently (no record of my file) and even emailed once (no reply). I did call the USCIS Deputy Director's office and ended up speaking with a Customer Assistance person there yesterday. Believe it or not, she actually called me back this afternoon. She told me that she spoke with someone at the CSC and that she was assured by that individual that my petition is already at the Moscow Consulate. I explained that the NVC keeps telling me that they haven't seen it yet, but she was adamant that my petition is already at the Consulate. Frankly, I don't believe her. I'm going to try calling the DOS in DC tomorrow. I understand that they should be able to tell me if what I was told today is true and that they could give me the new case number. So, we'll see what, if any news, I get tomorrow. If I don't get confirmation that my petition has left the CSC, I'm going to my Congresswoman's office on Friday to ask them to look into my case.

Sorry to hear about your delay. Hope that works itself out really soon.

I think you're dead on about the front line people who answer the phones in these agencies. It's just a waste of time to call them.

thanks andrea!!! hope you will have your interview soon..goodluck!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
woohooo..called the embassy today and we got an interview date!!!.. :dance::dance:

YAY! :thumbs: Good luck!

3/18/2008 Began I-129 F

3/26/2008 Touch/Update

7/11/2008 Sent Jorge Proof of Ongoing Relationship

7/22/2008 TOUCH!! *feels bubbley inside*

7/22/2008 NOA2 By e-mail! WOO!!

7/23/2008 Touch After Approval

7/23/2008 Jorge Received Proof of Ongoing Relationship Packet That I Sent Him

7/26/2008 Received NOA2 Hard Copy

7/28/2008 Petition Arrived to NVC - Got my new case number!

7/30/2008 NVC shipped petition to MEXICO!! Getting closer and closer!

7/30/2008 Petition Arrived to CDJ-(Electronically I suppose???)

8/04/2008 NVC hard copy in my mail box =D

8/30/2008 Packet 3

9/02/2008 Mailing Jorge Interview Packet- Cost me 93 USD; worth it. He will hopefully get it on Thursday evening.

9/04/2008 Jorge Received the packet I sent him for the interview. YAY

9/05/2008 Jorge Received his packet 3 (identical to the one I received)

9/07/2008 Jorge flies to Juarez for Med and Interview

9/08/2008 Medical Date- went well :) He stood in line since 5:30 Am. He finished at 11:15 AM - ish

9/09/2008 Interview- SUCCESS!

9/16/2008 POE

9/17/1008 Arrives to East Wenatchee, WA

9/27/2008 Marriage

AOS EAD Steps

11/07/2008 - And so it begins

11/13/2008 - Touch

11/18/2008 - Appt Letter YAY (Nov. 28)

11/28/2008 - Biometrics Appointment

11/28/2008 - Touch

1/23/2008 - Travel Doc Approved

1/27/2009 - EAD Card ordered

1/31/2009 - Card Recieved

2/18/2009 - First day at new Job :)

4/09/2009 -AOS interview

APPROVED WOO! We are complete!

4/20/2009- Resident Card Received NOW we're complete!

Timeline

when will be your interview? anyway, congrats! :star:

K-1

02.16.08 -> Petition mailed to CSC

02.19.08 -> NOA1 received via email

02.25.08 -> NOA1 received via snail mail

07.03.08 -> NOA2 received via email (CRIS)

07.15.08 -> Case left NVC

07.18.08 -> Case received USEM

08.11-12.08 -> Medical at SLEC PASSED

08.15.08 -> USEM interview PASSED- PINK SLIP

08.23.08 -> VISA delivered

12.07.08 -> Flight to US - Manila-Seoul-Chicago POE

12.07.08 -> arrived in chicago - sunday morning

01.08.09 -> civil wed

AOS/EAD/AP

03.04.09 -> Packet mailed to Chicago

03.13.09 -> Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP

03.16.09 -> Received Biometric Apointment

04.01.09 -> Biometric Schedule

04.01.09 -> Biometric Done & Received Transfer Notice to CSC

04.29.09 -> AP and Welcome Notice received in the mail.

05.02.09 -> Received GC in the mail

K-1 & AOS & Vacation Blog - Vacation

my interview will be on aug 28..what about you?when will you have your medical?

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

Timeline

my interview will on aug 15.. aug 11-12 medical.

K-1

02.16.08 -> Petition mailed to CSC

02.19.08 -> NOA1 received via email

02.25.08 -> NOA1 received via snail mail

07.03.08 -> NOA2 received via email (CRIS)

07.15.08 -> Case left NVC

07.18.08 -> Case received USEM

08.11-12.08 -> Medical at SLEC PASSED

08.15.08 -> USEM interview PASSED- PINK SLIP

08.23.08 -> VISA delivered

12.07.08 -> Flight to US - Manila-Seoul-Chicago POE

12.07.08 -> arrived in chicago - sunday morning

01.08.09 -> civil wed

AOS/EAD/AP

03.04.09 -> Packet mailed to Chicago

03.13.09 -> Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP

03.16.09 -> Received Biometric Apointment

04.01.09 -> Biometric Schedule

04.01.09 -> Biometric Done & Received Transfer Notice to CSC

04.29.09 -> AP and Welcome Notice received in the mail.

05.02.09 -> Received GC in the mail

K-1 & AOS & Vacation Blog - Vacation

my interview will on aug 15.. aug 11-12 medical.

im planning to have my medical on aug 5-6 together with pink..not yet sure though...

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My fiance called USCIS and he was told to call back after 190 days since our petition were send :whistle:

So we have 26 days to wait. :bonk::clock:

But i don't know WATH THEY WILL TELL HIM THEN AFTER 190 DAYS OF WAITING :cry:

i scare that they can tell something like you will get NOA2in the next 30 days :bonk::bonk::bonk:

Sent I129F--------8 Feb

NOA1-------------11 Feb

Touched----------14 Feb

Touched-----------8 Jul

Touched-----------9 Jul

Touched----------31 Jul

Touched-----------1 Aug

Touched-----------4 Aug

NOA2--------------4 Aug

NVC passed------13 Aug

I129F in KYIV----26 Aug

Medical------------29 Sep

Interview----------2 Oct

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Morning - still jack ####.

That is all.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

CONGRATS! I am curious. Was that the soonest you could have scheduled your interview, or was that just a day that was convenient for you? I know every embassy is different, but we hope we can get the interivewed scheduled ASAP once the paperwork arrives in Kiev. We already have all of the paperwork together, so Sveta could actually interview today if allowed! :blush:

Morning - still jack ####.

That is all.

:huh: I am sorry!! I do not understand why some go faster than others. However, I know that I had no touches at all, and than WHAM! the email arrived! I hopes yours comes this week!

Jan 26, 2012...mailed N-400 for wife

Feb 2, 2012..check cashed

Feb 3, 2012 NOA email and text message

Feb 7, 2012 NOA hard copy in mail

March 14, 2012 email stating in line for interview scheduling

March 15, 2012 email stating the interview was scheduled and we should be receiving the letter

3-17 interview letter in the mail--scheudled for 4-19-12

4-19 Wife passed interview! Oath to be scheduled

5-24 Oath ceremony! new US citizen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.