ks1881

medical exam form

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

We finally got our NOA2 which is allowing us to move to the next step of this journey. I am a teacher and it's not easy to leave work anytime I need to leave since I have responsibility waits behind. Fortunately, this profession also provided me with many holidays which is also allowing me to take care my personal need during my holidays. I heard some people said that I could have my medical done before packet 3 arrives. My question is, how will I be able to get my medical exam done because the forms for the medical exam only available at US Embassy? Am I allowed to send email to US Embassy in Jakarta to inquire about this? Has anyone in this forum been trying this step? I'm going to have my holiday and wanted to use this opportunity to get things that I can be done without have to wait for the packet 3.

Any advice very much appreciated.

Thank you

You don't need any forms, but you must get a list of approved doctors from the embassy or somebody else who has gone through the process with your embassy. I don't think you can just go to any doctor you want, it has to be one approved by the embassy. I received a list of 3 doctors, a couple of laboratories for blood test, and a couple of places for the x-ray. I emailed the embassy and sent me the info a few days later.

Good luck.

You can check the Embassy web site for packet 3 information and see if they have the medical forms for you to download..

Its all for LOVE..

K1-JOURNEY

06/07/07 - I-129F Mailed.

01/10/08 - NOA2 hard copy received

01/18/08 - NVC forward to BKK Embassy

02/12/08 - Police records obtained

03/01/08 - Mailed Packet 3 back via EMS mail.

04/02/08 - Packet 4 received

04/23/08 - Medical Exam.

06/03/08 - Interview PASSED!!

06/05/08 - Visa in hand

06/14/08 - POE SFO

08/14/08 - MARRIED

AOS-JOURNEY

11/17/08 - AOS Packet Mailed.

11/19/08 - Packet delivered.

12/01/08 - NOA received for EAD and AOS dated 11/26

01/06/09 - Placed SR for no Biometric.

01/10/09 - Biometric 01/23/09

02/23/09 - EAD card received

03/23/09 - AOS interview 04/22/09

04/22/09 - Interview AOS approved!

05/04/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!

LOC-JOURNEY

01/26/11 - I-751 Mailed.

04/18/11 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.