idocare

Internet Love

252 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Even in this thread that I started there was peace, until you came in and tried to take control.

YOU WANT TO PRETEND LIKE YOUR ALL THAT omoba BUT GUESS WHAT, YOUR TURN IS COMING .

DREAM OF HAPPY THOUGHTS , DO THINGS FOR SELF PLEASURE FOR ONE DAY THE SUN WILL GO DOWN ON YOUR PARADE.

None of the people that I talk to would waste their time talking to you, so now your resort to lies, hummmmm Tell your lies, Tell Caption Ewok, Tell whomever will listen.

YOU ARE JUST A MEMBER HERE, PLEASE TAKE YOUR PLACE, WANNA TRY TO CAUSE SOME DISCORD I THINK YOU HAVE DONE THAT AND FOR WHAT? BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO POST MY OPPINON, YOUR ONLY FOOLING YOURSELF IF YOU THINK I'M GONNA CRAWL UNDER A CHAIR AND LAY DOWN BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE TO COME ON THE THREAD I STARTED AND CAUSE DISCORD,

ANOTHER THING I'M NOT GONNA GO RUNNING TO CAPTIAIN EWOK. I;M GOONNA HANDLE YOU MYSELF.

LISTEN LADY, U NEED TO REEVALUATE YOURSELF SITTING AT YOUR PC TRYING TO RULE THIS FORUM IT ISN;T GONNA HAPPEN. I WILL EXTEND AN INVITATION FOR YOU TO STOP TRYING TO DIVIDE THIS FORUM. AND AGAIN IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CONTENT OF MY MESSAGE STAY AWAY, BUT IF YOU WANT A WAR BRING IT ON. I NOW KNOW YOUR TRUE COLORS, LIEING ON PEOPLE, THERE'S NOT ONE VJ PERSON THAT I TALK TO THAT WOULD TALK TO YOU BECAUSE WE ALL AGREE ON OUR FEELINGS ABOUT YOU., WHY DO YOU LIE, DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD. R U PRACTRICING FOR WHEN YOUR FIANCE ARRIVES PEOPLE THAT LIE ON OTHERS FALSELY WILL GET LIED TOO. WHAT'S YOUR AGE ABOUT 60 AND HERE IT IS YOUR STILL ACTING LIKE A 6 YEAR OLD KID !!! I'M GONNA REPORT YOU .........I'M GONNA REPORT YOU RUN BABY RUN

Edited by idocare

idocare

NSC, NOA1 September 26th,03

received NOA1 in mail Oct. 03,03

RFE - received in mail March 29th,04

RFE returned April 17th,04

RFE received April 21,04 at NSC online

NOA2 received April 29th,04 via online

NOA2 received May 03,04 in mail

NVC receives file May 6th,04

NVC sends file to Nigeria May 11th,04

Lagos receives our file, notified thru e-mail May 19th,04

Victor goes and picks up packet #3....May 20th,04

Sent request for earlier interview date via e-mail May 20th,04

May 27th, Lagos won't change date.

August 16th, 2004 fly to Nigeria for Victors interview

August 19th, 2004 Interview date, visa approved.

August 25th, 2004 Victor picks up passport with visa stamp.

August 26th, 2004 fly back to USA

September 18th, 2004 Victor arrives in USA, Lord willing.

October 9th, 2004, we become husband and wife

October 25th, 2004 I learn that I'm pregnant.

Feburary 25th, 2005 AOS Appointment

( went to appt. and requested a reschedule)

June 7th, 05 gave birth to a boy child.

July 5th, 05 Victor packs he suitcase and leaves for good.

July 2005 2nd AOS appointment

( went and requested a reschedule )

August 2005- I file for divorce. and withdraw immigration paperwork.

Washington State/ Nigeria

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Alot of us feel the same, what is it that you feel. Sadness when you hear anyone say something against your thoughts.

ZEE --- Why you call me angry, do I judge your post and attach a title to you

Omoba, you come on this thread to start a war ???? Anyone that has a not so happy story should go somewhere else, I keep telling you this isn't your forum, nor do you have the right to tell me where to post. What part of that are you not understanding.

Every message will not be to your liking, and it's not meant to be, as this is a open forum what part are you not understanding, as for all the name calling and all (oh she's angry, oh she this , oh she that ) you all can say what you will, you CAN"T TAKE OVER THIS FORUM.

NOR CAN U MAKE ME STOP POSTING, GANG UP ON ME TO MAKE YOURSELFS FEEL BETTER, I WAS BORN BY MYSELF AND I MAKE MY DECISION BY MYSELF GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE, YOU WON'T INFLUENCE MY ACTIONS.

:)

I can interpret that picture in soooo many ways :devil:

Edited by Perseverance

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
good afternoon,

this has been...entertaining and miseducational as well.

my telepathic transmiter is currently out of range :jest: that is priceless (I LOVE IT :lol: )

Noel and the ran...I guess if "Noel was telling me it was going to ran" I would have ran also :o , but if Noah was telling me about the rain ;) , now that deserves attention B)

and pray tell...who is this Captain Wok...{the great VJ administrator from da' hood!} :ph34r:

and did I hear some one mention VJ stock???? how much is "that" going for? :whistle:

y'all don't mind UNO, I'm just trying to lighten the mood,

its thicker than new england fog after the rain on a humid day.:yes:

now I'm going back to doing one of the things that entertains me the most...:reading:

ROFL!

Idocare, why are you so angry?

Having personality issues will do that to you.

Correction noted, Captain Ewok and Noel, thanks.

I never seen where it said that I had to be waiting for a Alien to come or because my journey is at a certain point, or even finished that I can't post. Omoba called me out, so I addressed her. I told her how I feel as she shared with me how is feels. I shared my predicament for her VJ. Those are my feelings, if she feel that I'm wrong that's her feelings however those feelings aren't shared by me. Now what ???

Some here know me personally, they know of my personality, some that have posted about how bitter they feel I'm or I must be angry don't know me.

If you want a froum of everything positive maybe you should think about starting a thread titled for happy couples only. If you choose to read my thread and YOU find it offensive, remember that you have control over your mouse to click off or to pass it by.

Remeber that this is a open forum, it's not meant strictly for those who Alien spouse is abroad only. If a person that went thru this journey back in the year 2000 decided to post a thread they are indeed welcomed to do that, other members have no right to discourage them nor do you have a right to tell them where to post.

Please remember that your only a member here just like the rest of us, I'm asking that you respect my right to post, and my right to freedom of speech. If you don't enjoy the message don't continue to listen to it. That's your right, but never try to take over a messengers message.

Omoba you need to revisit the guidelines for this room before posting, then if you don't want to obide by Captain Woks rules you are free to remove yourself.

I really don't think anyone here is opposed to you posting or telling your story. The issue is more with the way you interject into positive topics, or start topics that have a positive title, then the subject ends up being your negative message again. We all know we have the "right" to post what we want, where we want, but It's a matter of respect and principle. You're trying so hard to get your message across to all of us, yet you are causing us to be on the defensive because your negativity pops up in every thread. It's hard to ignore something that keeps being forced on you. I really think people would respect you and your efforts more if you would be a little more respectful of the rest of us too.

Instead of all this anomosity, personal attacks, assumptions, and calling each other out, we should be trying to support, encourage and learn from each other. Its not about freedom of speech, or having the "right" to do this or that. just because we have the right to do something...doesn't mean it's the right thing to do It's common courtesy and respect for peoples feelings and thoughts. It's more of a "godly" and "righteous" way to be towards others. Thats the problem with the world now...everyone uses "having the right" to do something as an excuse to act any way they want, without taking responsibility for the fact that what they are doing may be hurting someone else. If you don't care that you are making others uncomfortable with your "posting style" then why do you care to "help" us? If you truly want to help, then be respectful, share your story (as ebonyqueen suggested)and those of us interested in reading it will do so; and if you don't want to share our joy or happiness, then ignore the threads that are started as a happy, encouraging place. Just like you have asked us to ignore your posts, please be kind enough to do the same to ours. Is that asking too much? Keeping with the "subject matter" is the responsibility of all of us.

God Bless (L)

:thumbs: Yet another post that was very well said and captured a lot of the things that I feel. It definately is not about not having the right to post here, but about the manner in which you do it. Not everything that comes across this forum is happy-go-lucky, but it shouldn't be degrading to the others who post here, either. I feel like her posting style comes off as we are all stupid or irresponsible or incapable of making our own decisions regarding our OWN relationships.

Alot of us feel the same, what is it that you feel. Sadness when you hear anyone say something against your thoughts.

Omoba, you come on this thread to start a war ???? Anyone that has a not so happy story should go somewhere else, I keep telling you this isn't your forum, nor do you have the right to tell me where to post. What part of that are you not understanding.

Every message will not be to your liking, and it's not meant to be, as this is a open forum what part are you not understanding, as for all the name calling and all (oh she's angry, oh she this , oh she that ) you all can say what you will, you CAN"T TAKE OVER THIS FORUM.

NOR CAN U MAKE ME STOP POSTING, GANG UP ON ME TO MAKE YOURSELFS FEEL BETTER, I WAS BORN BY MYSELF AND I MAKE MY DECISION BY MYSELF GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE, YOU WON'T INFLUENCE MY ACTIONS.

Wow, you are getting way too worked up over this. No one is ganging up on you. Alot of us were willing to give you a chance to explain yourself and "tell your story". This is not the first time you decided to share with us and all of a sudden we just up and ganged up on you. You have been doing this for a few years now and I think you had more than enough chances and open hearts from us. I don't know why you are hellbent on coming across as the victim and get it straight....no one is trying to tell you what to do or not to post, but the style of your postings is simply uncalled for. Why would a person even want to continue trying to "help" people in the manner that you are doing it? It seems as if you are stuck on being stubborn and unwilling to accept criticism. I guess you will also be stuck with others telling you where you should be posting. You aren't getting anything that anyone else is telling you, then why should we all get your point?

WOAH!!! Stop just a minute, back up the bus and let it idle for a moment...

I would not say that Omoba started a war...she was not afraid to voice what many are thinking. I think that there are many of us who are tired of the same ole " Nigerians are scammers" interjected into so many threads. I realise that you started this thread yourself, but at this point so many people are tired of just ignoring this subject and hoping that you will some how come to terms with the pain that you still carry. You continue to come here to VJ after your immigration process has long been ended, so that must mean that you are getting something from interacting with us here. You want to share, I understand, give us more to work with here, besides the broken record of Nigerians are scammers. We can help you work through the stages of this divorce, many of us have also been divorced and understand the pain. Divorce is never an easy thing to cope with, more so when there are children are involved. I came from a divorced home and now my children do as well (first marriage quite bad) As a child who comes from a divorced home, I need to ask...are you thinking of your child and how this effects the child? No matter how small the child was when the event happened, it will still effect the child, the problems of divorce can effect children for the rest of thier lives. If you would open up to us in a way that we can talk about this together, we could help you through this. Believe me when I tell you that my first marriage and then divorce were my own private hell, I found a way for the sake of my children to forgive thier father so our children do not have to be caught up in the middle of what happened to us. It took a lot to come to terms with everything he had done to me, he was very abusive. We can help you if you allow us to, but as far as bashing an entire country full of people over what happened between you and your ex husband, we dont want to hear it anymore. There are other ways to get your message across without all of this termoil everytime. I hope that you can read my post with an open heart, because it was written with an open heart.

God Bless

Your post came off as very caring. Let's hope she doesn't lash out at you.

Where is her ex husband, Victor? I would love to hear his side of the story in this matter. I wonder what he would say to her years of bad mouthing and putting him and his people down...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

People...I'm thinking that Idocare just aint gonna get it!!!! She not seeing thru her anger enough to see that we aint the enemy here! She don't understand that no ones telling her not to post, or not to tell her story. I think she just has some "issues", and chooses VJ as an outlet for her pain. I'm beginning to feel she resents any of us who may have a true loving and legitimate relationship, thats why she is trying so hard to throw salt. She is jealous and feels sorry for herself. There is no other way to explain why she would try to bring others down by being so negative in every thread. And I don't think she gonna stop. You can't reason with an "unreasonable" person. If we report it, and Ewok closes the thread..she just gonna start up in another one!

So I say we just ignore her all together. Whenever she interupts a topic, no one respond...and just move on. Continue the discussion as if she wasn't even there. Those who want her advice or explaination can continue to pm her as she claims people are doing. She's only making herself look more ignorant by continuing to post and argue with everyone. I think she likes the drama! She likes the attention we all giving her! So maybe we just need to take the attention away from her now.

She's getting a taste of her own medicine! Feeling the intense urge to defend bcuz someone is being negative about something they feel strongly about! Hmmm.....Idocare, do you even realize that you are doing exactly wat we are doing?!!!!! WOW....unreal!!!!

Ok people...lets just end it now. Everyone stop posting here, and lets move on. If she creeps into the other posts...lets just ignore her. Ok? Come on...lets unite in protest!!! Hail to the Queen Omoba (jus playin wit u girl! We love u...lol)

Timeline
Even in this thread that I started there was peace, until you came in and tried to take control.

YOU WANT TO PRETEND LIKE YOUR ALL THAT omoba BUT GUESS WHAT, YOUR TURN IS COMING .

DREAM OF HAPPY THOUGHTS , DO THINGS FOR SELF PLEASURE FOR ONE DAY THE SUN WILL GO DOWN ON YOUR PARADE.

None of the people that I talk to would waste their time talking to you, so now your resort to lies, hummmmm Tell your lies, Tell Caption Ewok, Tell whomever will listen.

YOU ARE JUST A MEMBER HERE, PLEASE TAKE YOUR PLACE, WANNA TRY TO CAUSE SOME DISCORD I THINK YOU HAVE DONE THAT AND FOR WHAT? BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO POST MY OPPINON, YOUR ONLY FOOLING YOURSELF IF YOU THINK I'M GONNA CRAWL UNDER A CHAIR AND LAY DOWN BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE TO COME ON THE THREAD I STARTED AND CAUSE DISCORD,

ANOTHER THING I'M NOT GONNA GO RUNNING TO CAPTIAIN EWOK. I;M GOONNA HANDLE YOU MYSELF.

LISTEN LADY, U NEED TO REEVALUATE YOURSELF SITTING AT YOUR PC TRYING TO RULE THIS FORUM IT ISN;T GONNA HAPPEN. I WILL EXTEND AN INVITATION FOR YOU TO STOP TRYING TO DIVIDE THIS FORUM. AND AGAIN IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CONTENT OF MY MESSAGE STAY AWAY, BUT IF YOU WANT A WAR BRING IT ON. I NOW KNOW YOUR TRUE COLORS, LIEING ON PEOPLE, THERE'S NOT ONE VJ PERSON THAT I TALK TO THAT WOULD TALK TO YOU BECAUSE WE ALL AGREE ON OUR FEELINGS ABOUT YOU., WHY DO YOU LIE, DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD. R U PRACTRICING FOR WHEN YOUR FIANCE ARRIVES PEOPLE THAT LIE ON OTHERS FALSELY WILL GET LIED TOO. WHAT'S YOUR AGE ABOUT 60 AND HERE IT IS YOUR STILL ACTING LIKE A 6 YEAR OLD KID !!! I'M GONNA REPORT YOU .........I'M GONNA REPORT YOU RUN BABY RUN

LMAO, your insane posting is getting funny. I guess the truth that Omoba spoke must've really hit a chord with you. Once again, tell us how you treated him or better yet, give details to back up your "nigerians are all scammers" philosophy.

Timeline
People...I'm thinking that Idocare just aint gonna get it!!!! She not seeing thru her anger enough to see that we aint the enemy here! She don't understand that no ones telling her not to post, or not to tell her story. I think she just has some "issues", and chooses VJ as an outlet for her pain. I'm beginning to feel she resents any of us who may have a true loving and legitimate relationship, thats why she is trying so hard to throw salt. She is jealous and feels sorry for herself. There is no other way to explain why she would try to bring others down by being so negative in every thread. And I don't think she gonna stop. You can't reason with an "unreasonable" person. If we report it, and Ewok closes the thread..she just gonna start up in another one!

So I say we just ignore her all together. Whenever she interupts a topic, no one respond...and just move on. Continue the discussion as if she wasn't even there. Those who want her advice or explaination can continue to pm her as she claims people are doing. She's only making herself look more ignorant by continuing to post and argue with everyone. I think she likes the drama! She likes the attention we all giving her! So maybe we just need to take the attention away from her now.

She's getting a taste of her own medicine! Feeling the intense urge to defend bcuz someone is being negative about something they feel strongly about! Hmmm.....Idocare, do you even realize that you are doing exactly wat we are doing?!!!!! WOW....unreal!!!!

Ok people...lets just end it now. Everyone stop posting here, and lets move on. If she creeps into the other posts...lets just ignore her. Ok? Come on...lets unite in protest!!! Hail to the Queen Omoba (jus playin wit u girl! We love u...lol)

You are right. It isn't sinking in and it won't. If so much time has passed and she is still fully involved with what her ex supposedly did to her, then she must have issues. To think, she is wasting so much time over him when he has probably moved on loooooong ago. :whistle: She has stooped to the very low level that she claims we are all on. This is starting to feel like beating a dead horse for real.

Timeline

Everyone has a right to their oppinon. You all can say this and you can say that concerning my demeanor, how my divorce has affected me so much or that you feel that I still hold alot of anger. As I said many times I don't care about that. Your oppinon of me, does nothing for me.

Some did strike a cord with me today I'll admit that. I like the susgestion of you all ignoring my posts and just letting me be. I'm hoping that the few that don't like my threads adhere to your advice.

I,m going to be me, and if I feel a need to share some information I'll do that. As for me telling all that I have been thru with Victor isn't necessary as I don't have to justify my post to anyone in here. I'll share what I want to share period. Some understand my post some don't.

Thanks for bringing to the attention of this board that they don't have to read or reply any of my posting if they find the content offensive.

idocare

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I've not read this all through, but why not everyone just ignore Idocares threads when she starts them in the first place. If she does not have fuel for her fire, she'll eventually give up. If she gets Zer0 replys, boy won't she be bored and see no one cares to read her sh!+

Edited by knl

Timeline

lol

idocare

Timeline

lol

idocare

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

My reply to your accusations :

You said : " Do things for selfpleasure for one day the sun will go down on your parade."

I say : " Ok Dr. Ruth. But if you speak evil over my relationship you must first go through God who ordained it.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

You said : " You are lying""

I say : " No I am not and Admin can access it at any time he feels the need to do so."

You said : " Take your place ! "

I say : " Where would you like for me to sit ?"

You said : " I won't crawl under a chair."

I say : " By all means don't, would a rock suit you better ? "

You said : " Not one VJ person I talk to will talk to you."

I say : " This thread speaks for itself and it seems you ran off the one ( no pun intended ) very last one you had left.

You said :" I will handle you myself. "

I say :" Handle your ownself, that will keep you busy for a while."

You said : " You are 60."

I say : " Some days I feel like it but no you aren't even close."

I also know that you encountered several red flags but chose to not only ignore them but partake in them. You did things you should not have done during the process.

Be accountable for your choice and take the consequence like a woman.

Shall I go on ? Or is the truth enough for now ?

May I suggest to chose an American so you don't feel compelled to bad mouth African men. But you keep going back for more don't you ? You are very controlling and manipulative packaged and wrapped in rage. An unfortunate combination.

As I said before, no I am not interested in fighting and drama but want to make sure you understand clearly this time how the

majority feels here.

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

I thought about that too but we all have been quiet for so loooooooooooooooooong ............lol............that

I thought I couldn't take the disrespect anymore, am also concerned about the newbies being run off by her.

Anyway love ya back ! B)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.