Danyel y Miguel

Tracking Febuary Filers

485 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Ralu&Doru - thanks for your compassion for our family. sometimes i am so bitter about the fact that this is happening to us now after four years of being together and after a year of marriage. however i think everything happens for a reason and i'm just trying to find the silver lining to our situation. holidays are especially hard when you're celebrating them alone but we have decided that once cody is here we're going to have a couple days of celebrating for all the holidays we missed. its not the same but its the least we can do in our situation. how often do you and your husband get to see one another?

Danyel - so nothing comes from going through all that except to get a touch? it isn't going to prompt them to do a little more with your case? cody hates talking to those people cause they do nothing but bull #### and if you do get a descent person you have to wait forever to do so. then even after waiting forever they just tell you to wait a little longer. for some reason when you call before you submit your application they are really nice and friendly to you but afterwards they treat you like some kind of criminal.

random question - when does everyone's vj time line say their i-130 application could be approved by?

.png

Picture1.png

.png.png

nikki-2-1.jpg

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

our case needs to reflect vermont not csc

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Ralu&Doru - thanks for your compassion for our family. sometimes i am so bitter about the fact that this is happening to us now after four years of being together and after a year of marriage. however i think everything happens for a reason and i'm just trying to find the silver lining to our situation. holidays are especially hard when you're celebrating them alone but we have decided that once cody is here we're going to have a couple days of celebrating for all the holidays we missed. its not the same but its the least we can do in our situation. how often do you and your husband get to see one another?

Danyel - so nothing comes from going through all that except to get a touch? it isn't going to prompt them to do a little more with your case? cody hates talking to those people cause they do nothing but bull #### and if you do get a descent person you have to wait forever to do so. then even after waiting forever they just tell you to wait a little longer. for some reason when you call before you submit your application they are really nice and friendly to you but afterwards they treat you like some kind of criminal.

random question - when does everyone's vj time line say their i-130 application could be approved by?

mine says it should be adjuticated by september 30th :( im hopeing its much sooner than that!!

Edited by Danyel y Miguel

My Timeline

USCIS

11/23/2007 - Married in Venezuela

02/07/08 - I-130 Sent

02/09/08 - recieved in Chicago at 10:09pm by R Mercedo

02/21/08 - I-130 NOA1

02/25/08 - Case Entered Online

06/13/08 - Case Approved

NVC

Case Recieved at NVC - 6/24/08

Case Number assigned - 6/24/08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill - 6/30/08

Paid AOS - 07/03/08

AOS Bill Accepted - 07/04/08

Sent DS-3032 (usps) - 07/12/08

Sent I-864 - 7/12/08

NVC Recieved AOS & DS3032 - 07/14/08

IV Bill Paid - 07/17/08

DS-230 Sent - 07/26/08

DS-230 Entered Into System - 07/29/08

Case Complete - 08/06/2008

VISA APPROVED- 09/04/2008

.png

Timeline
mine says it should be adjuticated by september 30th :( im hopeing its much sooner than that!!

see ours currently says september 24 but a week ago it said october 8

i'm hoping that it keeps going down and down.

cause once they have approved your i-130 application it's still at least 2 months before you can come over right?

.png

Picture1.png

.png.png

nikki-2-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Here's what our timeline say: "Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated as early as August 27, 2008."

I'm trying not to believe that. I hope my birthday present on June 26 will be an NOA2... I really wish for nothing else.

Regarding how often I get to see my husband, i've seen him in October and then in January, but it's never something planned and scheduled because of his job. Something always comes up so when he has a calmer period he just comes along to Romania. As most of you know, money is also an issue... with a plane ticket of over $ 1000. So most probably I'll see him next after my POE on some airport near Cleveland. :huh:

Our K-3 timeline

- jan. 12 2008 - Wedding

- feb. 11 2008 - sent I-130 to Chicago lockbox

- march 06 2008 - sent I-129F to CSC

- may 06 - APPROVED

- jun 12 - medical and interview passed! Visa in the passport!!!

- jun 24 - entry in US through Chicago

AOS

- jul 16 2008 - AOS + EAD sent to Chicago lockbox

- jul 28 - NOAs for AOS and EAD

- aug 6 - Bio letter

- aug 11 - RFE e-mail (I-864)

- aug 19 - Biometrics done (they scanned my little fingers maybe 20 times because fingerprints were not clear enough :P )

Thank you God! Just a few more steps..

.png .png

Timeline

Okay now I am confused, how exactly do they figure out our time lines? Ours all seem so different and yet we sent them in at the same time. WEIRD!

Ralu&Doru - I understand what you mean about the money and work and EVERYTHING in the universe seeming to be against us when we're planning a trip to see our spouses. I spoke to your husband about two weeks ago and he was telling me he was going to be coming to see you soon. We were all very jealous! My birthday is May 28 and our daughter is due June 10, so just like you I'm hoping and praying that one of us will get the good news for our birthdays. The only thing for us that would be hard is that the consulate that deals with visas in South Africa is about 5 hours away from me. So hopefully I can get everything taken care of so that by the time we get both passports for my daughter and she's old enough we can make the long trip home. Our goal is to be home before Thanksgiving, but realistically we know it's probably just a dream.

.png

Picture1.png

.png.png

nikki-2-1.jpg

Okay now I am confused, how exactly do they figure out our time lines? Ours all seem so different and yet we sent them in at the same time. WEIRD!

Ralu&Doru - I understand what you mean about the money and work and EVERYTHING in the universe seeming to be against us when we're planning a trip to see our spouses. I spoke to your husband about two weeks ago and he was telling me he was going to be coming to see you soon. We were all very jealous! My birthday is May 28 and our daughter is due June 10, so just like you I'm hoping and praying that one of us will get the good news for our birthdays. The only thing for us that would be hard is that the consulate that deals with visas in South Africa is about 5 hours away from me. So hopefully I can get everything taken care of so that by the time we get both passports for my daughter and she's old enough we can make the long trip home. Our goal is to be home before Thanksgiving, but realistically we know it's probably just a dream.

yea i was wondering the same thing on how the heck they come up with these dates? they seem so random, and jump around all over the place.

our goal is to have him HERE by christmas, im hoping thats possible.

8 more days and i'll be on my way to venezuela, thank god. im going crazy here!

My Timeline

USCIS

02/07/08 - I-130 Sent

02/21/08 - I-130 NOA1

06/13/08 - Case Approved

NVC

Paid AOS - 07/03/08

Sent I-864 - 7/12/08

IV Bill Paid - 07/17/08

DS-230 Sent - 07/26/08

.png

wow...wow....wow

i really hope that they are right with what people say on here about the people at uscis...

so i called USCIS...luckily there is no RFE on my case ;) BUT she pulled my case and looked and said it'll be around another 158 DAYS until its processed!! i was like WHAT??! and i said do you mean from the date i filed or from today, and she said no mam, 158 days from today!!! i wanted to scream but the lady was rather polite so i was being nice, and just said....wow.. and she said i should be happy its only that, that the last lady was calling about her aplication on her 4yr old daughter and her estimated time was 892 days from today, and that i should be grateful its only that amount of time.

im in shock. im upset, and this is #######..... thats like another 5 months....FROM NOW. so aparently the vj timelines may not be so off....that would be september/october time :(

p.s - no touchs on my case were made from this call.

My Timeline

USCIS

02/07/08 - I-130 Sent

02/21/08 - I-130 NOA1

06/13/08 - Case Approved

NVC

Paid AOS - 07/03/08

Sent I-864 - 7/12/08

IV Bill Paid - 07/17/08

DS-230 Sent - 07/26/08

.png

Timeline
wow...wow....wow

i really hope that they are right with what people say on here about the people at uscis...

so i called USCIS...luckily there is no RFE on my case ;) BUT she pulled my case and looked and said it'll be around another 158 DAYS until its processed!! i was like WHAT??! and i said do you mean from the date i filed or from today, and she said no mam, 158 days from today!!! i wanted to scream but the lady was rather polite so i was being nice, and just said....wow.. and she said i should be happy its only that, that the last lady was calling about her aplication on her 4yr old daughter and her estimated time was 892 days from today, and that i should be grateful its only that amount of time.

im in shock. im upset, and this is #######..... thats like another 5 months....FROM NOW. so aparently the vj timelines may not be so off....that would be september/october time :(

p.s - no touchs on my case were made from this call.

WHAT THE HELL?

158 days?

Then there is all the other time at the consulate!

Is that what you were told when you did the RFE trick?

This is so freaking depressing!

.png

Picture1.png

.png.png

nikki-2-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bolivia
Timeline

Do not bet any money on the adjudicated time that VJ timeline data states.

If you filed cleanly, there are no discrepancies-problems in you or your petition (names come up clean), they do not have to search for information and no RFE is generated….then you should be able to get an idea on time from the USCIS “Processing Dates”. They claimed last month to be working on September (CSC). They seem to be moving faster and are over the majority of last summer’s petition flood.

Example: We filed I-130 the end of October. This was our date, which was used for the prioritization of when our petition would be processed. We were approved on April 2. The VJ timeline data said it would be June.

Remember that VJ members are only a tiny percent of the overall immigration petition arriving at USCIS. They are suposedly hiring more workers...so they say. If things become more stable over the next couple months, then the VJ timeline data, may become more accurate.

I hope this helps…. and I wish all a quick process.

• 04-04-2006 Met on Internet
  • 09-22-2007 Married

• ----- I-130 ----------
  • 10-29-2007 Mailed
  • 04-02-2008 Approved (NOA2 received 4/11/08, no web update)

• ----- I-129F ---------
  • 01-22-2008 Mailed
  • 04-02-2008 Approved (NOA2 received 4/11/08, no web update)
  • 06-16-2008 Interview (Visa received 6-18)
  • 06-22-2008 US Entry

• ----- AOS ---------
  • 08-11-2009 Mailed I-485 Package
  • 08-13-2009 Pachage delivered Chicago lockbox
  • 08-19-2009 Check cashed by USCIS
  • 08-20-2009 NOA1 Received - USCIS
  • 08-31-2009 NOA BIO Appointment Scheduled
  • 09-16-2009 BIO Appointment
  • 11-03-2009 Interview Appointment - SUCCESS!!!
  • 11-13-2009 10 year GC arrived !!!
  • Applying for US citizenship in 3 years...!!!!!!!!

The heart can endure so very much, but every moment apart still feels like an eternity.

We will be patient and we will endure, because the love we received is in answer to our dreams.

Do not bet any money on the adjudicated time that VJ timeline data states.

If you filed cleanly, there are no discrepancies-problems in you or your petition (names come up clean), they do not have to search for information and no RFE is generated….then you should be able to get an idea on time from the USCIS “Processing Dates”. They claimed last month to be working on September (CSC). They seem to be moving faster and are over the majority of last summer’s petition flood.

Example: We filed I-130 the end of October. This was our date, which was used for the prioritization of when our petition would be processed. We were approved on April 2. The VJ timeline data said it would be June.

Remember that VJ members are only a tiny percent of the overall immigration petition arriving at USCIS. They are suposedly hiring more workers...so they say. If things become more stable over the next couple months, then the VJ timeline data, may become more accurate.

I hope this helps…. and I wish all a quick process.

thanks for writing, that definitly helped ease my thoughts a bit on the whole timeline thing.

so alas there is still hope? ;)

My Timeline

USCIS

02/07/08 - I-130 Sent

02/21/08 - I-130 NOA1

06/13/08 - Case Approved

NVC

Paid AOS - 07/03/08

Sent I-864 - 7/12/08

IV Bill Paid - 07/17/08

DS-230 Sent - 07/26/08

.png

Timeline

M and K - okay so i understand if nothing is wrong one could get their application approved before the time line date says. what happens if there is an issue...does that mean it'll be longer than the time line says?

Danyel - there is always hope my dear! that's what i keep telling myself cause if you believe everything the uscis tells you you'd drive yourself nuts!

.png

Picture1.png

.png.png

nikki-2-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi,

Count me in too with your list of february filers, though our case was filed on the last day of feb :P

One thing which I did notice is that a lot of people february filers have got their last touch either on 26th of feb or on 14th of March.........just something to ponder about

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

You mean K-3 touches? Some got touches on Apr. 13 and 14... But I still have not seen a sustained level of Jan/Feb. approvals..Only one or two random cases. I believe they are still working on Sept. Oct. Hopefully we'll soon seen many Nov. Dec. as well... and who knows with USCIS, perhaps even many Jan. Feb. and March!

Hi,

Count me in too with your list of february filers, though our case was filed on the last day of feb :P

One thing which I did notice is that a lot of people february filers have got their last touch either on 26th of feb or on 14th of March.........just something to ponder about

Timeline
You mean K-3 touches? Some got touches on Apr. 13 and 14... But I still have not seen a sustained level of Jan/Feb. approvals..Only one or two random cases. I believe they are still working on Sept. Oct. Hopefully we'll soon seen many Nov. Dec. as well... and who knows with USCIS, perhaps even many Jan. Feb. and March!

i wouldn't count on seeing dec / jan / feb / march k-3 approvals any time soon.

there will always be the odd case that gets lightening fast processing.

however, its going to take some time for the rest of us.

just keep your head up and it'll all figure itself out!

.png

Picture1.png

.png.png

nikki-2-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.