Rocio

returned as undeliverable????

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

i dont understand i live in same place it is a single family house and my mailman knows me and this is what i get....

Receipt Number: MSCxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on April 24, 2006. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

has anyone had the same before??? i am calling right now to uscis and see what they say

09-14-2010 Boston's biggest ceremony of naturalization, I'm a citizen now! :)

1.png

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Same here. Mine (also I 765) was returned as undeliverable on March 22nd and after starting an inquiry I still didn't get it. I got the invitation to my AOS Interview in the meantime though (that was not returned undeliverable although it was sent to the same address). I gave up hope that I will ever receive that letter...

Oh, if you start an inquiry, don't even think about calling them before the 30 days are over. All they can tell yuo is "please wait until 4 weeks have passed and then call us again and we can let you know how things are going" YEAH, SURE...

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Timeline
Same here. Mine (also I 765) was returned as undeliverable on March 22nd and after starting an inquiry I still didn't get it. I got the invitation to my AOS Interview in the meantime though (that was not returned undeliverable although it was sent to the same address). I gave up hope that I will ever receive that letter...

Oh, if you start an inquiry, don't even think about calling them before the 30 days are over. All they can tell yuo is "please wait until 4 weeks have passed and then call us again and we can let you know how things are going" YEAH, SURE...

did they even tell you what that letter was..........

1.png

Timeline

Nope "sorry Ma'm all I can see here on the computer is that it was sent back as undeliverable". Then me "Can you tell me what address you sent it to?" Her "I'm sorry, you will have to wait until April 27th and then we can let you know the address" #######? I did call again though and that lady told me the address and it was the right one so I don't unterstand why it was sent back in the first case. I assume it was my biometrics appointment which I probably missed by now. :angry:

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

:angry: The USPS did the same to me on my income tax and also a letter from my sister-in-law :angry: I've only lived there for the past 15 years :angry: Now I have to wait another two months to get my tax return :angry: Oophs, forgot, USPS is just another government agency serving the public :huh:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I worry even more about this for my green card because I live in a complex with a mailbox along with sixteen others for all the townhouse units around us. We don't get mail directly delivered to us. Short of putting a big sign on the door, I'm really afraid that it's not going to be delivered. Even though everything else has been, still...

26 January 2005 - Entered US as visitor from Canada.
16 May 2005 - Assembled health package, W2s.
27 June 2005 - Sent package off to Chicago lockbox.
28 June 2005 - Package received at Chicago lockbox.
11 July 2005 - RFE: cheques inappropriately placed.
18 July 2005 - NOA 1: I-485, I-131, I-765 received!
19 July 2005 - NOA 1: I-130 received!
24 August 2005 - Biometrics appointment (Naperville, IL).
25 August 2005 - AOS touched.
29 August 2005 - AP, EAD, I-485 touched.
15 September 2005 - AP and EAD approved!
03 February 2006 - SSN arrives (150 days later)
27 February 2006 - NOA 2: Interview for 27 April!!
27 April 2006 - AOS Interview, approved after 10 minutes!
19 May 2006 - 2 year conditional green card.
01 May 2008 - 10 year green card arrives.
09 December 2012 - Assembled N-400 package.
15 January 2013 - Sent package off to Phoenix.
28 January 2013 - RFE: signature missing.
06 February 2013 - NOA 1: N-400 received!
27 February 2013 - Biometrics appointment (Detroit, MI).
01 April 2013 - NOA 2: Interview assigned.

15 May 2013 - Naturalization Interview, approved after 15 minutes.

10 June 2013 - Naturalized.

Timeline

@Autumnal...good luck tomorrow and hopefully your Greencard will make it to your house in the right mailbox. all the best.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Timeline
I worry even more about this for my green card because I live in a complex with a mailbox along with sixteen others for all the townhouse units around us. We don't get mail directly delivered to us. Short of putting a big sign on the door, I'm really afraid that it's not going to be delivered. Even though everything else has been, still...

good luck on your interview and lets pray for your green card to arrive good and safe :thumbs:

i called the uscis and as with eveline they said call back in 2 weeks oh my good they cant asnwer any questions, maybe i could ask to talk to an officer?

or ask for infopass?? do you think any of these is worth trying??

1.png

Has anyone ever offered a theory as to why these pieces of mail are returned as undeliverable even if they are valid, longtime addresses? Especially if other USCIS mail is delivered without a problem, but one piece inexplicably goes missing?

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

My question is what would they be mailing to regarding your EAD only 6 days after your biometrics???? I think maybe they just screwed up!

There's been nothing on mine since the 20th either, and I just checked now and nothing.

Keep us posted on how you are doing! Don't worry, we'll get there

Biggg huugggggggggggggggggggg :)

Adjustment of Status 2008

May 6, 2008 ~~~~~~~ I751 package mailed to Vermont

May 17, 2008 ~~~~~~~~Check Cashed

May 19, 2008 ~~~~~~~~ NOA1

June 20, 2008 ~~~~~~~ Fingerprinting appointment

April 1, 2009 ~~~~~~~~ APPROVED!!!!

K-1 Visa

October 11, 2005 ~~~~~ Mailed I129F (Vermont)

October 25, 2005 ~~~~~ NOA2 in email (yay)

February 8, 2006 ~~~~~ Interview Day! APPROVED!!!

AOS, EAD, AP

March 27, 2006 ~~~~~~ Mailed AOS, EAD, AP to Chicago

March 29, 2006 ~~~~~~ AOS, EAD, AP arrives at Chicago Lockbox

March 31, 2006 ~~~~~~~ NOA's for all 3

April 18, 2006 ~~~~~~ Biometrics Appointment in Providence

May 15, 2006 ~~~~~~ RFE in the mail-more financial info

May 26, 2006 ~~~~~~ AOS touched

June 19, 2006 ~~~~~ EAD Card in the mail

July 27, 2006 ~~~~~ Interview for Green Card

Timeline

thanks melinda

i guess you are right i kinda think its just they made it up, my case was touched today check yours again perhaps yours too

also my son´s AOS finally shows up online i couldnt add it before, check your portfolio again

thanks for your support

1.png

Filed: Other Timeline
Has anyone ever offered a theory as to why these pieces of mail are returned as undeliverable even if they are valid, longtime addresses? Especially if other USCIS mail is delivered without a problem, but one piece inexplicably goes missing?

Kinda OT, but when I quit my last job, I gave my ex-boss a self-addressed stamped envelope so she could mail me my final check (I left on kinda bad terms). I called her a month later to see where my check was. She said it was returned as undeliverable and that she'd give it to a co-worker to give to me. I thought she was lying, cuz she really did hate me.

Sure enough, when my ex-co-worker gave it to me, it was marked as undeliverable. I couldn't understand it. I had lived there for years, and addressed it myself! #######?! :wacko:

Timeline

Kinda OT, but when I quit my last job, I gave my ex-boss a self-addressed stamped envelope so she could mail me my final check (I left on kinda bad terms). I called her a month later to see where my check was. She said it was returned as undeliverable and that she'd give it to a co-worker to give to me. I thought she was lying, cuz she really did hate me.

Sure enough, when my ex-co-worker gave it to me, it was marked as undeliverable. I couldn't understand it. I had lived there for years, and addressed it myself! #######?! :wacko:

The Twilight USCIS Zone

1.png

Filed: Other Timeline

The Twilight USCIS Zone

Or the Twilight USPS Zone. Grrr @ the USPS. :angry:

Timeline

The Twilight USCIS Zone

Or the Twilight USPS Zone. Grrr @ the USPS. :angry:

im gonna print the uscis email and show it to my mailman he is a nice guy perhaps can find out for me hmmmm mission imposible?

1.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.