10 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

my fiance received packet 3 and was wondering does he send the email, chats, phone calls and pictures back with the papers with packet 3 or does he save that for the interview.. we don't have a lot of emails and chat but have records of phone calls and pictures.. also how long after the interview do you get the visa.. he's asking this because on one of the forms in packet 3 it said send in evidence of relationship for something like that.. i'm confused and i know he is too.. please help us if you can.. thanks.... oneder :wacko::help:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

As far as I know, the beneficiary takes the evidence of relationship to the interview.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yes, he takes all the "proof" to the interview itself. If you send it in with packet 3 they may send it back to him. All he's going to send it is what was contained in packet 3, info from your employer, bank, the I-94 with tax returns and the medical. (I might be leaving something out, but I think that's it) The packet has everything outlined what they need :star:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Yes, he takes all the "proof" to the interview itself. If you send it in with packet 3 they may send it back to him. All he's going to send it is what was contained in packet 3, info from your employer, bank, the I-94 with tax returns and the medical. (I might be leaving something out, but I think that's it) The packet has everything outlined what they need :star:

what in the world is the I-94.. between tax season and this.. man it's blowing my mind.. thanks for the info by the way

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline

what in the world is the I-94.. between tax season and this.. man it's blowing my mind.. thanks for the info by the way

It's the form that you state your income on. (I think that is what it's called) If you haven't had your taxes done, just submit last year

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

It's the form that you state your income on. (I think that is what it's called) If you haven't had your taxes done, just submit last year

I-134 you mean?

I-94 is the immigration card given to visitors when they enter the USA or something like that.

“You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” - Jim Stovall -

Our Journey

2008-08-15 .......... Married on K-1!!!!

2009-08-28 .......... Sent AOS (I-485 and I-765) Application to Chicago

2009-09-11 .......... NOA 1 for I-485 and I-765

2009-09-25 .......... Biometrics Appointment in Charlotte, NC (walk-in)

2009-10-08 .......... EAD Approved (CRIS update)

2009-10-08 .......... I-485 Touched, I-485 Case transferred to CSC (CRIS update)

2009-10-09 .......... Biometrics Appointment #2 in Charlotte, NC (walk-in)

2009-10-15 .......... I-485 Case transferred to USCIS office

2009-10-16 .......... I-485 Touched, EAD card arrived in the mail

2009-10-19 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-04 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-05 .......... I-485 RFE (CRIS update)

2009-11-06 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-10 .......... RFE arrived in the mail

2009-11-12 .......... RFE response sent back to CSC

2009-11-17 .......... RFE Received at CSC (CRIS update)

2009-11-18 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-23 .......... I-485 Notice that new permanent resident status has been registered

2009-11-24 .......... I-485 Card production ordered

2009-11-25 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-30 .......... I-485 Approval Notice sent, Permanent Resident Card in the mail!!!

Timeline

I-134 you mean?

I-94 is the immigration card given to visitors when they enter the USA or something like that.

Yup! LOL! That's it. I knew it had a "4" in it. :star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

They only want to see the I-134, & tax return looking for dependents and if the income covers the poverty 2007 poverty guidelines, current letter from employer that he made $x and in good standing and how long been there, etc. and a current paystub. Also his original birth certificate. Thats all the really care about from him because he has already been probed by the USCIS and approved. If he is there with you at the interview he can just tell them that he is there to take you back with him on tomorrows flight. They will most likely give it to you then since he has clout and a citizen and a tax payer that pays their wages and hopefully nice. Normally they mail it to you which could be sent by the local guy with a horse and buggy. Be sure your pictures are proportional and show ears well. They like ears.

June 8 they revieved it

June 18 '07 check cashed got WAC#

No NOA1, touches, or progress given

NOA2 approved Oct 17

NOA2 card copy in mail Oct 20 (Surprise to us)

Package sent from USCIS to NVC Nov 7. (called USCIS to get this)

Nov 15, I got email at 6:57pm that our package was sent to Rio from NVC.

DON"T WAIT FOR THEM TO SEND ANYTHING, CALL AND MAKE SURE THEY GOT IT.

IF THEY DO, GO AHEAD AND SEND IN ds230,ds2001, the pics, and copy of passport

USE SEDEX AND GET THE TRACKING NUMBER.

Interview Set: Jan 29. Found this out on the embassy website under VISA's. It shows a list of visa types including K1 and shows the interview dates.

Visa granted but they mailed it using their own package delivery service. Took a week. Have money when you go to the appointment. They may also make you go and get more photos taken if they dont like the pics you bring. Just relax and dress wark because they keep the place really cold. Make sure your financials mmet the criteria or they will eat you alive.

MARRIED March 22. Sent in $1,010 in fees to Chicago to get change of status, apply for advanced parole, and ability to work documentation. Things work faster now.

May 22'08: Biometrics appointment in Santa Barbara.

See Adriana's fashion designs at Myspace.com/byAdri

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
They only want to see the I-134, & tax return looking for dependents and if the income covers the poverty 2007 poverty guidelines, current letter from employer that he made $x and in good standing and how long been there, etc. and a current paystub. Also his original birth certificate. Thats all the really care about from him because he has already been probed by the USCIS and approved. If he is there with you at the interview he can just tell them that he is there to take you back with him on tomorrows flight. They will most likely give it to you then since he has clout and a citizen and a tax payer that pays their wages and hopefully nice. Normally they mail it to you which could be sent by the local guy with a horse and buggy. Be sure your pictures are proportional and show ears well. They like ears.

Oh... so my fiance needs to send me his original birth certificate? I think I saw two types of birth certificates:

1. The white one which looks like a form where the information are typed into it with an old fashioned type writer.

2. The blue one that looks like a certificate.

So, which one should I ask from my fiance?

Please advice :unsure:

Cheers!

“You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” - Jim Stovall -

Our Journey

2008-08-15 .......... Married on K-1!!!!

2009-08-28 .......... Sent AOS (I-485 and I-765) Application to Chicago

2009-09-11 .......... NOA 1 for I-485 and I-765

2009-09-25 .......... Biometrics Appointment in Charlotte, NC (walk-in)

2009-10-08 .......... EAD Approved (CRIS update)

2009-10-08 .......... I-485 Touched, I-485 Case transferred to CSC (CRIS update)

2009-10-09 .......... Biometrics Appointment #2 in Charlotte, NC (walk-in)

2009-10-15 .......... I-485 Case transferred to USCIS office

2009-10-16 .......... I-485 Touched, EAD card arrived in the mail

2009-10-19 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-04 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-05 .......... I-485 RFE (CRIS update)

2009-11-06 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-10 .......... RFE arrived in the mail

2009-11-12 .......... RFE response sent back to CSC

2009-11-17 .......... RFE Received at CSC (CRIS update)

2009-11-18 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-23 .......... I-485 Notice that new permanent resident status has been registered

2009-11-24 .......... I-485 Card production ordered

2009-11-25 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-30 .......... I-485 Approval Notice sent, Permanent Resident Card in the mail!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.