James

Old TSC cases transferred to VSC

1,810 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
...hmmm... I wonder if they will process the applications first whose extension letter is on about to expire. Mine is still good till May... Junglee's expires in March... so they will have to get active now to make the mark..... and big surprise... his case just got touched.

Anyone know whose extension will expire first? Is Junglee the first of the few of us?

I don't know if they would necessarily sort the petitions by the date the one year extension is to expire. That would require a bit more effort than sorting them by NOA1 date (i.e., they would have to check the green card expiration date). But who knows . . . .

Meh

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

maybe they are trying to get everyone done before the extension is valid for - i think someone just already said that...ok back to work.

Timeline

3/09/07 - Mailed out I-751 to TSC - expiration date is 03/13/07 - Cutting it close!

3/12/07 - USPS confirms delivery

3/13/07 - Check clears bank

3/21/07 - Reciept for BioMetrics Fee

Filed: Timeline

Congratulations to those that have received your 10-year green cards - I don't think you will read this post but if you are a wiki junkie, congratulations nevertheless!

Good luck to all those in the "new" queue ie: Texas to Vermont, my wife included.

And it looks like my predictions are beginning to come true:

1. I predicted that ihateemo was mistaken about the "approved" thing. Looks like I was right, ihateemo admits the lady on the phone was mistaken - she was just reading how the USCIS classifies pending cases, which are the same for all of us- Sorry ihateemo, but just remain hopeful- also I note that you are a male -sorry :)

2. I made predictions about our applications just getting into Vermont this week. Looks like from junglee's post this *is* the case, as they have announced processing of his case at the USCIS office. The e-mail we got on Jan. 31 was just that they were moving the cases to Vermont, submitted by the Texas office. Remember US Post office Bulk mail moves at snail's pace. Hopefully they didn't lose any - there were no "air accidents" over the last week, and no reports of overturned US Postal Service trucks. But Congratulations none the less on this update!

My next prediction:

Look for a Feb 22 posting documenting wait times as of Feb 15, 2008 for Vermont. Note that the wait time for I-751 will read March 15, 2007, up 15 days from the current posting eve though 1 month would have elapsed. I hope I am wrong, but I am 2 for 2 so far :)

Filed: Other Timeline

Are you a USCIS insider just pretending to be one of "us"?

Congratulations to those that have received your 10-year green cards - I don't think you will read this post but if you are a wiki junkie, congratulations nevertheless!

Good luck to all those in the "new" queue ie: Texas to Vermont, my wife included.

And it looks like my predictions are beginning to come true:

1. I predicted that ihateemo was mistaken about the "approved" thing. Looks like I was right, ihateemo admits the lady on the phone was mistaken - she was just reading how the USCIS classifies pending cases, which are the same for all of us- Sorry ihateemo, but just remain hopeful- also I note that you are a male -sorry :)

2. I made predictions about our applications just getting into Vermont this week. Looks like from junglee's post this *is* the case, as they have announced processing of his case at the USCIS office. The e-mail we got on Jan. 31 was just that they were moving the cases to Vermont, submitted by the Texas office. Remember US Post office Bulk mail moves at snail's pace. Hopefully they didn't lose any - there were no "air accidents" over the last week, and no reports of overturned US Postal Service trucks. But Congratulations none the less on this update!

My next prediction:

Look for a Feb 22 posting documenting wait times as of Feb 15, 2008 for Vermont. Note that the wait time for I-751 will read March 15, 2007, up 15 days from the current posting eve though 1 month would have elapsed. I hope I am wrong, but I am 2 for 2 so far :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I just recieved an email that my case got touched with this message:

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

I hope this is good

NVC timeline

12/30/2004 - Case recieved by NVC

01/04/2005 - Case # assigned

01/10/2005 - DS3032 mailed to beneficiary

01/10/2005 - Also copy of DS3032 and app. of support fee bill mailed to petitioner

01/15/2005 - DS-3032 & I-864 bill Received

01/18/2005 - DS-3032 & I-864 fee sent back to NVC

01/21/2005 - DS-3032 Received and entered into the NVC system

01/31/2005 - IV Fee Bill generated

02/07/2005 - IV Fee Bill Received

02/08/2005 - IV Fee Bill sent to St. Louis 63195

02/18/2005 - NVC automated system says IV Fee recieved

02/14/2005 - I-864 Generated

02/19/2005 - I-864 Received

02/22/2005 - I-864 shipped via Express Mail

02/21/2005 - DS-230 Generated

02/24/2005 - IVR Changed saying that NVC is waiting for the return of the biographic info

03/05/2005 - DS-230 Received

03/07/2005 - DS-230 shipped via Express Mail

03/09/2005 - DS-230 entered in NVC system

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>03/16/2005 - Case Completed</span></span>

INTERVIEW DATE HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO 05/06/05 AT 8:30AM

Lifting of Conditions I-751

02/26/07 - I-751 Mailed

03/20/07 - NOA1 Date

03/28/07 - Biometrics

Still Waiting...........

Are you a USCIS insider just pretending to be one of "us"?

If I was, I wouldn't be on this message board - my wife's case would have long been approved. I have just gotten so used to the "due process" that the US constitution affords us. Its a process, but far, far too long. When we filed back in March 2007 I was an "optimist" and believed everything would be over in 6 months or less. With my predictions I have made in the last few days I have become a "realist". If this bullshit goes on beyond 1 year, I will become a "pessimist" like James and the rest...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

I hope this is good

I am not an expert but rather one of you guys in line but as i understood from these two messages, i think this is notification o confirm that VSC physically received all the paper work for your application, and now its all their property. But who knows what they are doing??

N 400 Texas Locker Box/Charleston WV Timeline

06//16/2009 ---Applied

06/17/2009 --- Priority Date

06/20/2009 ---- Check Cached

06/22/2009 ---- NOA1 Received

06/30/2009 ---- BioMetric Notice Received

07/13/2009 ---- Biometrics Done

07/30/2009 --- interview letter date

08/03/2009 ---- Letter Received

09/10/2009 ---- Interview Date -Passed

10/04/2009 -----oath Letter Received (dated 09/30/2009 posted from Pittsburgh, PA)

10/19/2009 ---- Oath

10/19/2009 ---- Applied for Passport Book and Card

11/12/2009 ---- Passport Recieved

11/13/2009 ---- Passport Card Recieved

11/13/2009---- **DONE**

I hope this is good

I also got same email notification, last Updated 02/13/2008. They changed message instead of saying: transferred to VSC " to Case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I just got the same email a couple of minutes ago. Looks like it's just telling us we've all landed safely in Saint Albans. Just 20 or so miles south of the Canadian border, and just east of Lake Champlain. Those puppies have some miles on 'em . . . .

Meh

I also got same email notification, last Updated 02/13/2008. They changed message instead of saying: transferred to VSC " to Case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred."

I hope so too. The part that gets me is that it is "pending standard processing". I really would have wished they said something like "pending expedited processing". I mean, for heavens sake, our applications "sat" at the TSC for 8-12 months, and they are now placing us at the VSC and all they can say is "standard processing???"

Just got the same e-mail about arrival at VSC literally 1 minute ago. We made it in this weather!! Gotta love the USPS motto "No rain no sleet no snow....etc"

Maybe the adjudicating officer will be a little partial...my wife is Canadian. Canadians have a good rap in Vermont....most Vermont residents can identify Canada on a world map....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Just got the email, too. I'm glad we didn't get lost in transfer. :)

animal-smiley-085.gif

Mar 06, 2007: mailed I751!

Mar 09, 2007: I751 arrived at TSC

Mar 13, 2007: checks cleared bank

Mar 24, 2007: biometrics receipt dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: NOA1 dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: biometrics letter dated Mar 22

Apr 06, 2007: biometrics appointment

(Oct 09, 2007: called USCIS: service request sent to TSC)

Jan 31, 2008: case transferred to VSC (last touch date changed from 04/07/07 to 02/01/08)

Feb 01, 2008: touch

Feb 04, 2008: touch

(Feb 05, 2008: infopass appointment)

Feb 07, 2008: transfer notice dated Feb 01, 08

Feb 13, 2008: touch (Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.)

Feb 25, 2008: touch

Apr 11, 2008: approval email! (only took 1 year, 34 days!)

Apr 13, 2008: 2 more approval emails

Apr 16, 2008: email notice: "Approval notice sent"

Apr 18, 2008: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!! card received!

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

05/07/2010 NOA1 dated 05/04/2010

Question to all those that hev received the e-mail on Feb. 13 2008 (or will shortly, don't lose hope):

Did you notice that the wording said "was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office."?

Note they did not say "center". Do they mean a USCIS field office? If so, then this is something new.

Also, if you were to simply check to see where your application was, without ever receiving a letter in the mail, you would not know where the application was... Yup, try and look for any evdience online that our transferred TSC applications are in Vermont. There is no evidence of that now - normally there would be a message like "This case is at our Vermont Service Center". It says nothing like that, if you were touched on Feb. 13, 2008. All it says is a "USCIS office". Why the hell didn't they say "USCIS Center"? There are 4 centers nationwide, but a bunch of offices.

Maybe I am overreacting, but this is the USCIS.

I'll just take their last geographic mention - which was they were transferring to Vermont....but I am not cool about it.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

I have not gotten this latest email yet. It looks like all of the people with March 2007 NOA dates have gotten that email, so I am assuming they are sending them out in order of NOA date.

Has anyone with an April 2007 or later NOA date gotten this latest email yet? I hope ours didn't get lost in the transfer.....................

I-751

I-751 received at TSC: 4/05/07

NOA Date: 04/20/07

Walk-in Biometrics: 04/25/07

Transferred to VSC: 02/01/08

Transfer email received: 02/22/08

Last Touch: 02/25/08

Received e-mail "Card Production Ordered": 04/25/08

Green Card received: 05/01/08

N-400

Sent to TSC: 04/07/08

Received at TSC: 04/09/08

Check Cashed: 04/11/08

Priority Date: 04/09/08

NOA Date: 04/15/08

Biometrics Date: 04/29/08

Interview Date: 08/13/08-Passed!

Oath Letter Received: 09/11/08

Oath Ceremony: 09/24/08

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.