James

Old TSC cases transferred to VSC

1,810 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
love the new logo James! :thumbs:

ditto! and James, mind a new logo for our signatures as well?

Done! Copy and paste this into your sigs: http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/3690/tscvsclosersqq0.jpg

Love it! Thanks James!

yay! thanks James!

i predict an onslaught of approvals by end of february.

*crosses fingers*

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Done! Copy and paste this into your sigs: http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/3690/tscvsclosersqq0.jpg

Love it! Thanks James!

You're welcome!

So . . . anybody approved this morning? :huh:

Tweety, you're only third on the list! You could be on some VSC adjudicator's desk RIGHT NOW!

OMG! I'm so excited! Just think about it... someone might actually read through all these pages of paperwork we submitted.... who knows...But may-be it's just the historical restaurateur working to make them old pages legible again lol

animal-smiley-085.gif

Mar 06, 2007: mailed I751!

Mar 09, 2007: I751 arrived at TSC

Mar 13, 2007: checks cleared bank

Mar 24, 2007: biometrics receipt dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: NOA1 dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: biometrics letter dated Mar 22

Apr 06, 2007: biometrics appointment

(Oct 09, 2007: called USCIS: service request sent to TSC)

Jan 31, 2008: case transferred to VSC (last touch date changed from 04/07/07 to 02/01/08)

Feb 01, 2008: touch

Feb 04, 2008: touch

(Feb 05, 2008: infopass appointment)

Feb 07, 2008: transfer notice dated Feb 01, 08

Feb 13, 2008: touch (Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.)

Feb 25, 2008: touch

Apr 11, 2008: approval email! (only took 1 year, 34 days!)

Apr 13, 2008: 2 more approval emails

Apr 16, 2008: email notice: "Approval notice sent"

Apr 18, 2008: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!! card received!

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

05/07/2010 NOA1 dated 05/04/2010

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Love it! Thanks James!

You're welcome!

So . . . anybody approved this morning? :huh:

Tweety, you're only third on the list! You could be on some VSC adjudicator's desk RIGHT NOW!

OMG! I'm so excited! Just think about it... someone might actually read through all these pages of paperwork we submitted.... who knows...But may-be it's just the historical restaurateur working to make them old pages legible again lol

Could be, I bet the toilets in the TSC basement men's room backed up a few times and flooded the janitorial closet where they were storing our cases.

Meh

Timeline
i recieved the email stating that my case has been moved to VSC, but i have not gotten the letter saying why and it says in the email that im to follow the instructions provided on the notice. Anyone have any idea what the instructions are?

I haven't gotten the actual letter yet either. But it probably only says something earthshaking like let us know if you move, that kind of thing.

Meh

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

will filing the N-400 will push the adjudiaction of the I-751 then when its time???

Oct 29th 2004 -Met online
Oct 29th -First phone call
Dec 25th -She purposed and i said Yes!
May 10th I-130 Packet and Packet 3 sent off to me by the U.S. Consulate
May 16th -Received Packets 1-3 from the U.S. consulate
June 29th -I arrived in Puerto-Rico!
July 2nd -Married in Mayaguez, Puerto-Rico and also got our interview date for September 6th
August 17th -We arrived in Australia to file for Sep. 6th
September 6th - Filed DCF in Sydney and approved 1 hour later!
September 12 -Received my passport with the visa and yellow packet
November 24th -POE.......Guam,USA
December 12, 2005-Green Card arrived in the mail
September 11, 2007 -Filed I-751 on conditions
September 17 -VSC Receives my I-751 and issues NOA1
Oct 10 -Had biometrics taken in San Juan, Puerto Rico ASC
Oct 12 -Touched.
Aug 21, 2008 -Approved!...........finally
Sep 17, 2008 -Mailed off N-400
Oct 22, 2008 -Biometrics taken in San Juan ASC
Feb 12, 2009 -N-400 Interview
Feb 26, 2009 -Oath.....the end.

....................................*What we do in this life will have an echo in the life to come*...............................

Timeline
will filing the N-400 will push the adjudiaction of the I-751 then when its time???

It can -- , from what I understand, an N-400 interview with a still-pending I-751 will usually force adjudication of the I-751 right then and there by the interviewing officer -- but unless the time for VSC approvals stretches out to a year from the current 6 to possibly 9 months, your I-751 will be approved well before you are eligible to apply for naturalization.

Meh

Timeline
It is Wednesday and we still don't have any approval notices? I was hoping the transfers would spark fireworks of action..back in the waiting game I guess....

I just checked -- I haven't even been touched for TWO WHOLE DAYS.

I'm calling my Senator's office . . . .

Meh

Timeline
Then there's our case, which was just shunted to the back of the line with the lovely RFE we received...

<_<

Look at it this way: there can only be a few I-751s left at TSC, all from RFEs from February. I'd bet you'll be approved before any of us if you've responded to the RFE promptly.

Meh

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
It is Wednesday and we still don't have any approval notices? I was hoping the transfers would spark fireworks of action..back in the waiting game I guess....

:lol:

Edited by tweety

animal-smiley-085.gif

Mar 06, 2007: mailed I751!

Mar 09, 2007: I751 arrived at TSC

Mar 13, 2007: checks cleared bank

Mar 24, 2007: biometrics receipt dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: NOA1 dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: biometrics letter dated Mar 22

Apr 06, 2007: biometrics appointment

(Oct 09, 2007: called USCIS: service request sent to TSC)

Jan 31, 2008: case transferred to VSC (last touch date changed from 04/07/07 to 02/01/08)

Feb 01, 2008: touch

Feb 04, 2008: touch

(Feb 05, 2008: infopass appointment)

Feb 07, 2008: transfer notice dated Feb 01, 08

Feb 13, 2008: touch (Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.)

Feb 25, 2008: touch

Apr 11, 2008: approval email! (only took 1 year, 34 days!)

Apr 13, 2008: 2 more approval emails

Apr 16, 2008: email notice: "Approval notice sent"

Apr 18, 2008: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!! card received!

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

05/07/2010 NOA1 dated 05/04/2010

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

yeah, but James, im eligable in August to send off for naturalization. I sent off the I-751 like in september of 2007, so if its a 6 month mark, that means next month i should be approved, if not, then, i guess maybe....maybe at the rate VSC is going, by the time i send off the N-400, and get called for an interview THEN it might be approved at the rate the VSC is working.

And we pay $545 in the price increase for a slower service??? what i believe is that its just bad management at the top when they switched people to Emilio Gonzalez.

i bet the former director would've had it under control.

Oct 29th 2004 -Met online
Oct 29th -First phone call
Dec 25th -She purposed and i said Yes!
May 10th I-130 Packet and Packet 3 sent off to me by the U.S. Consulate
May 16th -Received Packets 1-3 from the U.S. consulate
June 29th -I arrived in Puerto-Rico!
July 2nd -Married in Mayaguez, Puerto-Rico and also got our interview date for September 6th
August 17th -We arrived in Australia to file for Sep. 6th
September 6th - Filed DCF in Sydney and approved 1 hour later!
September 12 -Received my passport with the visa and yellow packet
November 24th -POE.......Guam,USA
December 12, 2005-Green Card arrived in the mail
September 11, 2007 -Filed I-751 on conditions
September 17 -VSC Receives my I-751 and issues NOA1
Oct 10 -Had biometrics taken in San Juan, Puerto Rico ASC
Oct 12 -Touched.
Aug 21, 2008 -Approved!...........finally
Sep 17, 2008 -Mailed off N-400
Oct 22, 2008 -Biometrics taken in San Juan ASC
Feb 12, 2009 -N-400 Interview
Feb 26, 2009 -Oath.....the end.

....................................*What we do in this life will have an echo in the life to come*...............................

Timeline
yeah, but James, im eligable in August to send off for naturalization. I sent off the I-751 like in september of 2007, so if its a 6 month mark, that means next month i should be approved, if not, then, i guess maybe....maybe at the rate VSC is going, by the time i send off the N-400, and get called for an interview THEN it might be approved at the rate the VSC is working.

And we pay $545 in the price increase for a slower service??? what i believe is that its just bad management at the top when they switched people to Emilio Gonzalez.

i bet the former director would've had it under control.

Even if VSC approvals do back up because of all of the new transfers, it'd probably only be another three months, so you'd still get approved by June. Plus, who knows, maybe with the fee increase, whatever new workers they hired have finally gone "online" at VSC and there won't be any additional backlog. Unlikely, but who knows.

But you're right -- the fee increase was a clown move by USCIS. They raised the fees so they could clear whatever backlogs they had, and ended up creating bigger backlogs because of the rush of people who filed before the fee increases. (Ironically, all of those people who rushed to beat the fee increase and filed at TSC and NSC were long ago approved by CSC.)

Edited by James

Meh

Timeline

I thought we would have gotten the notice about the transfer in the mail by now (by yesterday's mail, actually -- five days from them sending the notice out the day after the date on the notice). It probably doesn't say anything different than the online case status message, but I'm curious. Anyone get theirs yet?

Meh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.