40 posts in this topic

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

From what I've seen on the news Olivia, you should be under about 8 feet of snow by now!!! :P

Just cold and windy here, but snow went away, thankfully. Kind of embarassing getting not one, not two not three but FOUR accordian buses stuck on the same on ramp on the same day. :blush::blush: Think after one or two the others would have taken a hint.

Going to Portland for the weekend with my cooking buddy. Then will be down to just over a week before husband finally comes home from Morocco. Have a good Friday.

Jasman77: Keep Claudeth out of the stores while I"m gone.

Charles, Jackie, Sara, Polar, Doodle, Brnid: Have a good friday.

*sneaking off to bed before Yassmine shows up*

Edited by Maggie724

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

happy friday! its a snow day for the kids but its off to work for me :( I probably will be the only one out on the road driving thru this blizzard since I have a brief that is due to day, I think I will never wait to the last minute again. I would much rather watch the snow fall from looking out my window.

Have a great day everybody and for all who must drive out in this please be safe.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday everyone!!!!! Payday for me - yahoooooo!!!! I hope everyone has a great day, should be an interesting commute home for me and many others w/the weather...stay safe everyone~ Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Snowy Friday !!

I get to watch this mess through my window...I not going anywhere. :(

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

mornin'. I'd say I'm sippin' coffee in my jammies but I had to put clothes on for the merry peoples. Not so sure I like this Friday morning slot for the cleaners!!! Anyways it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's wear your Patriot's gear to school/work. Everyone I saw today on my way to drop the kids off had their Pats shirts on! :dance::dance:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

I hope you are feeling more at peace today, Bridget. (F)

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning it's friday :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

3 more hours and my weekend begins.......whooooo!!!!

happy friday guys!!!

AOS---Mailed 6/6/2008

Check cashed---6/16/2008

Noa's received--6/18/2008 (date of 6/13/2008)

Biometrics appt--7/9/2008

RFE's received--7/12/2008

Resubmitted information--8/11/2008

EAD Card production ordered--10/2/2008

EAD approved--10/10/2008

Work card received in mail--10/11/2008

Applied for SSN--10/15/2008

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I hope you are feeling more at peace today, Bridget. (F)

not really but it's more bearable than the past two days. thank you so much for the prayers!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

It is my pleasure! I will keep at it until your husband gets here....that goes for the rest of us waiting on Cairo to do something besides polish their agony skills.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

More snow and the kids still had school. It was quite interesting getting both kids to school. I feel like poo today so I'm hanging out on the couch today. I just wanna feel better! :crying:

I had a big blow out fight with my ex last night. I haven't done that in a loooong time. In fact, my husband said he's never seen me so mad. :ranting:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.