Mini Dasrat

GUYANA MASSACRE

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Guyana
Timeline

http://www.guyana.org/massacre_lusignan.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7210929.stm

Click on link for Story & Pictures

:crying: I never felt so sad in my whole life , I belong to Guyana & this shocking news have me wondering about my family in Guyana :(

wow, that is sad and wrong..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

So very sad!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Guyana
Timeline

I guess criminals don't have no feelings at all or don't even think twice before doing something like that :crying: , they're not human beings at all ,i'm so worried about my parents & 2 brothers at home in Guyana cause I have no idea where next these criminals will stop by....click here for more story http://www.kaieteurnewsgy.com/news.html#1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

They should catch that guy, cut off his #######, and suffocate his ### with it.

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Timeline
I guess criminals don't have no feelings at all or don't even think twice before doing something like that :crying: , they're not human beings at all ,i'm so worried about my parents & 2 brothers at home in Guyana cause I have no idea where next these criminals will stop by....click here for more story http://www.kaieteurnewsgy.com/news.html#1

Can you give us some background on this guy? The article was hard to read.

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

Timeline
In Guyana , the Police are scared of bandits , the whole police system in my country is no good , waste time Guyana have police cause they don't protect anybody at all .

Sounds like it. Is this guy a well-known criminal? I'm just trying to get a better understanding of the whole situation surrounding these killings.

Were the people killed at random?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tragic. What I don't get is how does this Rawlins guy elude authorities from capture but somehow, someone was able to kidnap his wife? And if he is that powerful of a gang leader, he seems awfully reckless to now bring all this attention on himself. Doesn't make any sense.

sister Mini..same in honduras and some other countries..the criminals..come to the police houses and gun them down..so they fear arrest unless it is a non connected criminal..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
First of all , he's a wanted man for killing a Minister of Guyana 2 yrs back click here to read about it http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4935288.stm

Does Guyana have a death penalty? I don't think it will matter. Something tells me he's wanted dead or alive with emphasis on dead.