ACE

signature on form

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi,

Do I and my finacee have to sign our full name(including middle name) on form G-325A and I-129F.

Will our normal/regular signatures do?

Thank you.

Is it going to give you hand cramps to sign your legal name on a legal document?

Its just that my Finacee who is in the Philippines singed the G325-A with her first, middle intial and last name.

I just to make sure that this is fine.

Thanks.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I don't quite follow what you are saying.

It's usually adviseable to sign your name the same way it is typed.

The name on her forms is the name that will be on her visa. Which should correlate to what is on her passport.

What I mean to say is, does she have to sign it with her full middle name or it doesnt matter as long as she signed it with her first and last name and middle initial.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

use the signature you use to sign everything else.. be consistant

k-1

I-129F Sent : 2007-04-28

I-129F NOA1 :2007-06-05

I-129F NOA2 :2007-11-28

NVC Received : 2007-12-20

NVC Left :2007-12-27 (due to holidays tongue.png)

Consulate Received :2007/12/28

Packet 3 Received :2008-01-07

Packet 3 Sent :2008-01-07

Medical Exam: 2008-01-24

Packet 4 Received :2008-01-14

Interview Date :2008-02-11---APPROVEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Visa Received :2008-02-13

US Entry : 2008-02-20

Church Marriage : 2008-05-03

POE @ Edmonton International Airport: 2008-02-20

Courthouse marriage: 2008-02-26

ROC

ROC Filed with CSC: 2010-04-13

NOA1 recieved in mail dated: 2010-04-15

Biometrics Appointment: 2010-05-17

Approval Notice: 2010-08-03

Card Received: 2010-08-13

N-400:

N-400 sent 2013-12-02

NOA:|12/09/13|

BIOMETRICS:|12/27/13|

IN-LINE for INTERVIEW 12/31/13

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
use the signature you use to sign everything else.. be consistant

In my experience, a signature is a signature, legibility isn't even a requirement. For instance, my wife's was in Chinese on all papers before her US entry. Now she signs family name, given name, regardless of which order the names appear on the paper. It's her signature. So far, so good.

The exception for me was signing as witness on my younger daughter's Church issued marriage certificate. On that, I signed my full name as typed. Her (doctor) father in law had to be particularly careful, since his signature isn't normally legible at all.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Timeline

The name on her forms is the name that will be on her visa. Which should correlate to what is on her passport.

In Russia, your signature is whatever you make it up to be, and can (and usually does) have little resemblance to your real name. (Both my fiance and the cashier looked at me like I was insane when I signed a credit card slip with my full name.) My fiance's signature basically consists of a couple loops and squiggles. It's how she signed her forms.

I don't think they're going to care as long as it's there.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

What I mean to say is, does she have to sign it with her full middle name or it doesnt matter as long as she signed it with her first and last name and middle initial.

as long as it's the signature that she'd been using its fine and it shows on any of her identification.

Edited by lirachadsbaby

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.