yassmine2878

Mundane-day

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
waiting on my test results :clock:

but it's really irritating when everyone around me is trying to convince me I'm pregnant (and I haven't even told them what's going on) when I'm convinced it's something else bc the urine test was negative :ranting:

((sigh)) Happy Mundane Munday MENA :wacko:

Let us know when you find out! My nosy self can't wait to find out! :P

Back to work...ho hum.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
You people are waaay to early for me. It's not even midnight!! We are awaiting the 'severe snow storm' they have been predicting since Saturday afternoon. Only enough fell to send people rallying to the store to empty the shelves of all milk and wood supplies. Then it stopped. Now they say it's falling north of Seattle and will accumulate between 2-4 inches by 6am, so I am on snow watch to determine if I will go to work, or work from home and finish my bedroom renovation.

seattle is one of my favorite places in the world It is majestic and beautiful and one my best Algerian friends used to live there. I enjoyed Washington State immensely, especially all the places just outside of Seattle

There are some beautiful places to go here, both downtown and outside of town. I remember when Omar first arrived I had made this list of places to take him: San Juan Islands, Snoqualmie Pass, Mt. Rainier. Ocean.....the list has about 20 items. We would go to one each weekend. Lasted about a month. Then we were both worn out (we were both working and planning the wedding) and it hit me one day, he isn't just here for vacation!!! We don't have to do it all NOW!! :dance::lol: Then we slowed to one here and there. Still have over half the list to cover, which we will start on our anniversary. :dance:

We got the snow (enough to close the schools all over the county) so I get option B :dance: Maybe I'll add building a snowman with my son to that option.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

sorry i was short yesterday.

the baby is doing WONDERFUL!! growing right on target.

i thought i had a bladder infection because of some pressure, etc. so went and got chked and they ordered an ultrasound since they hadnt done one here yet...well my urine came back clear, but they found out while the baby is great, my Cervix is getting short already and i was just over 20wks during the scan, so im on bedrest. i am seeing my dr every 2wks right now and i have another scan this coming friday. Keeping fingers crossed it has remained that same and has NOT got any shorter!!

so keep us in your thoughts. this little baby BOY needs to stay PUT until at least May!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Timeline

Someone at work congratulated my husband on Egypt's win the other day (did they win?). He laughed and told them he didn't care about that stuff. Is he the only husband around here who *doesn't* care about soccer?

Hubby is all depressed today. For some reason only the arabic channels on Dish Network are not working adn they cannot come out to fix it till Thursday. He was hoping to watch the African Cup today.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Someone at work congratulated my husband on Egypt's win the other day (did they win?). He laughed and told them he didn't care about that stuff. Is he the only husband around here who *doesn't* care about soccer?

Hubby is all depressed today. For some reason only the arabic channels on Dish Network are not working adn they cannot come out to fix it till Thursday. He was hoping to watch the African Cup today.

my husband is a soccer fanatic. I was trying to figure out how the heck he can watch his game here. I have ART but it wasn't showing his game when he was watching it so I'm freakin' out because there will be no consoling him if he can't watch it.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Timeline

I don't think ART America has much of a sports line up. It's mostly music videos, TV shows and movies. ART does have a sports channel but you'd probably have to get Dish Network to get it. Plus with the dish you can get several more Arab language channels including a few Egyptian channels.

hehe - mine is the same way.

Edited by LaL

We went to KC, MO yesterday to a shopping plaza. Ate at McCormick's (pictured below) and ate the "chocolate bag" also pictures below. Dark belgian chocolate "bag" filled with white chocolate mousse topped with berries. Wow. THAT was a dessert!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCN1186.jpg

choc-bag.jpg

Timeline

hehe - mine is the same way.

That brown one is a pig!! lol. Why didn't they give them three cucumbers?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

That brown one is a pig!! lol. Why didn't they give them three cucumbers?

They titled it "three guinea pigs fight over a cucumber, I guess they wanted to see them fight over it :D... I love when they first throw the cuc in, and it hits the black one in the booty :P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
sorry i was short yesterday.

the baby is doing WONDERFUL!! growing right on target.

i thought i had a bladder infection because of some pressure, etc. so went and got chked and they ordered an ultrasound since they hadnt done one here yet...well my urine came back clear, but they found out while the baby is great, my Cervix is getting short already and i was just over 20wks during the scan, so im on bedrest. i am seeing my dr every 2wks right now and i have another scan this coming friday. Keeping fingers crossed it has remained that same and has NOT got any shorter!!

so keep us in your thoughts. this little baby BOY needs to stay PUT until at least May!

Hey Jess,

Good to hear from you. You and your little boy are in my thoughts and prayers - keep us updated on your progress and take good care of both of you... (F)

D.

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Well I was a hampster raiser and found out that a female hamster and store seman for 3 pregnancies. Yes she can get pregnant 3 more times with out a partner. I started out with 3 hamsters and ended up with 27. Can't have anymore because my daughters lung doctor requested that we didn't get anymore because of ehr asthma.

Life is great a busy.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Timeline

hi all hanging in there, I fell sat. :( and twisted my ankle and hurt my shoulder.... Starting to feel better. Happy the visa was issued but now its just as hard trying to get it fixed :(

Im starting to feel i've been jinxed

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.