yassmine2878

Mundane-day

51 posts in this topic

Okay, what animal do we associate with Monday? Is today dog day? I forget. Someone prompt me so I know what sort of goofy pics to post.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hamsters, squirrels, guinnea pigs?

:D

Whatever it is I'm sure you'll find something to make us all laugh.

:star:

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Hamsters, squirrels, guinnea pigs?

:D

Whatever it is I'm sure you'll find something to make us all laugh.

:star:

Ahhh pig-a-poohs. Mom and I got a guinea pig when I was in college. She was all black with loooong hair. She was so dark, in fact, that you couldnt tell which end was which unless she was eating. Her name was Inkie. She rcv'd a large volume of junk mail (which she happily ate) and even acquired a credit card (which she never activated because she did not have opposable thumbs to dial the 800 number). I fondly recall her rcv'ing a phone call one day, which dad answered. The telemarketer asked for Inkie, expecting a real person. Dad replied, "You can talk to her, but she's a guinea pig". After a moment of stunned silence the telemarketer said, "Oh, Im sorry". "Dont be", dad replied, "She's perfectly happy that way". It was the first occasion Id ever seen a telemarketer hang up first.

Bless her little squeaky heart. Inkie passed on at the ripe old age of seven, having enjoyed a great deal of junk mail and carrots.

So I hereby christen Monday to be Guinea Pig Day. Allowances will be made for other small furry mammals or cute rodents, if no piggies can be found.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY for guinea pig day!! :D here we go:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8-CBpAwZ98o

Have a great day everyone!! :)

EDIT: for some reason i cannot post the video :blush: lol i am not computer savvy...lol but click on the link and enjoy! :D

Edited by dillydally

whatever it takes...or how my heart breaks...i will be right here waiting for you... 636.gif

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY for guinea pig day!! :D here we go:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8-CBpAwZ98o

Have a great day everyone!! :)

EDIT: for some reason i cannot post the video :blush: lol i am not computer savvy...lol but click on the link and enjoy! :D

LOLOL its too cute! And all too true! That piggy had us TRAINED man. The instant the fridge opened, "SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK"

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

You people are waaay to early for me. It's not even midnight!! We are awaiting the 'severe snow storm' they have been predicting since Saturday afternoon. Only enough fell to send people rallying to the store to empty the shelves of all milk and wood supplies. Then it stopped. Now they say it's falling north of Seattle and will accumulate between 2-4 inches by 6am, so I am on snow watch to determine if I will go to work, or work from home and finish my bedroom renovation.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Timeline
You people are waaay to early for me. It's not even midnight!! We are awaiting the 'severe snow storm' they have been predicting since Saturday afternoon. Only enough fell to send people rallying to the store to empty the shelves of all milk and wood supplies. Then it stopped. Now they say it's falling north of Seattle and will accumulate between 2-4 inches by 6am, so I am on snow watch to determine if I will go to work, or work from home and finish my bedroom renovation.

seattle is one of my favorite places in the world It is majestic and beautiful and one my best Algerian friends used to live there. I enjoyed Washington State immensely, especially all the places just outside of Seattle

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I love guinea pigs!!!! I had one when I was pregnant with my daughter and he got mean on me! Everyone said he probably sensed a change in me, but the thing started biting me and doing nasty things in his cage. I couldn't handle it while pregnant so he went to my brothers house till he died a couple years ago.

I get to spend most of the day in the hopsital today to have some tests done. I'm praying they will find out what's wrong with me cuz feeling like poo is getting old! I get to spend more time in the hospital tomorrow for another test too. They said I had to split up the tests because I cannot be exposed to too much radiation in a day. :huh: I'm thinking by Wednesday I might be glowing! :lol:

Hubby is all depressed today. For some reason only the arabic channels on Dish Network are not working adn they cannot come out to fix it till Thursday. He was hoping to watch the African Cup today.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Mundane day. I think I need more coffee... :sleepy:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

bleh i hate monday mornings :angry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

waiting on my test results :clock:

but it's really irritating when everyone around me is trying to convince me I'm pregnant (and I haven't even told them what's going on) when I'm convinced it's something else bc the urine test was negative :ranting:

((sigh)) Happy Mundane Munday MENA :wacko:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Timeline

Happy Mundane Monday! :dance:

I just told La Princessa that it was Guinea Pig day, and Her Highness closed her eyes and purred 'Don't worry dahling, Caturday is coming.'

jJ

oh oh oh...the BEST guinea pig impersonation is on our own VJ chat room ;) I say we all go there tonight and squeal.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Goooooooood Monday MENA.... OK, so it's not a guinea pig, but you said other rodents were welcome, so here ya go:

funny-pictures-greedy-otter-beer-bud.jpg

funny-pictures-deathstar-hamster.jpg

How's your hair today Jackie? :whistle:;)

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.