• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i'll have to show you nessa's fridge :lol:

Wheres Nessa's fridge pics Charles..? Show me.. :D

I'm waiting..waiting.gif:P

can't get into photobucket at work, have to post it from home.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

there u go:

2219262784_a840f899af_o.jpg

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I saw how how Gary get stressed at work everyday and now I am worried that it harm him - health wise. :blink:

I see also how pressure he was all the time. He has Sunday-off but he is on call so he didn't have peace of mind and enjoy his day off. :(

That and this information, I feel I'm stressed also! :crying:

http://davesdaily.com/out.php?id=36921&amp...nFgEWFK0oadk3QF

Stress is bad, especially work-related stress. A few years ago I had a job which caused me a lot of stress. I would work late, eat unhealthy, not get enough sleep. I was considerably overweight and probably headed for a heart attack. I ended up at the doctor several times before he prescribed me an anti-anxiety medication and said I should get another job. I got another job and stopped the meds. But - A LOT OF IS WHAT WE DO TO OURSELVES! I ALLOWED the job to cause me stress, by accepting the expectations of others as realistic. Once I stopped doing that, I was fine. I could have kept the old job if I knew then what I know now.

Now I have a low-stress job, a wonderful marriage, and a beautiful baby boy, and I couldn't ne more happy. Sometimes I tell my wife, "this is the happiest time of my life". I'm not sure she believes me, but it's true.

Luz, I think you can save him. I'm sure you can!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Work stress is terrible. Many employers hold their workers in a mental slavery, expected them to be there for them 24 hours a day. This is why I will not work for a company that does not recognize family first and care about its workers.

Edited by Kazan' Tiger

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Timeline

there u go:

2219262784_a840f899af_o.jpg

yup that's the one. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

whoa..no wonder she is so gassy

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
Work stress is terrible. Many employers hold their workers in a mental slavery, expected them to be there for them 24 hours a day. This is why I will not work for a company that does not recognize family first and care about its workers.

You got it, bro.

There are companies in the USA that care about their employees? I thought one of the biggest problems was that the majority of companies expect their employees to work longer hours with less holidays than any European counterpart.

Of course, if you work in a family owned business, I am guessing that it's a lot different.

As for Luz, don't stress about his stress because that's going to square the stress and make things worse, isn't it? However, yes, take precautions if you can, health is a big deal!

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
my idea of stress relief :thumbs:

1835726177_b94d05ef96.jpg

Wow, all I have is two nasty miller bottles that some friends of Val brought over after they drank our beer :crying:

In critical condition at this moment :dead:

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

Stress is bad, especially work-related stress. A few years ago I had a job which caused me a lot of stress. I would work late, eat unhealthy, not get enough sleep. I was considerably overweight and probably headed for a heart attack. I ended up at the doctor several times before he prescribed me an anti-anxiety medication and said I should get another job. I got another job and stopped the meds. But - A LOT OF IS WHAT WE DO TO OURSELVES! I ALLOWED the job to cause me stress, by accepting the expectations of others as realistic. Once I stopped doing that, I was fine. I could have kept the old job if I knew then what I know now.

Now I have a low-stress job, a wonderful marriage, and a beautiful baby boy, and I couldn't ne more happy. Sometimes I tell my wife, "this is the happiest time of my life". I'm not sure she believes me, but it's true.

:thumbs::thumbs:

Yes I can, he always told me that I put balance in his life. :luv: I just wish he learned not too get stressed much at work, and I do think I help him with my own special way. :P I may not give him a child of our own because of my hysterectomy but I know Robin filled him the joy of being a daddy.They are best buddies!!!

Hey Gary, I know Flor believe you and oh God, your baby Derikk is sooooooo cute and adorable, very beautiful baby!! :thumbs::luv: ..I always visit and look Flor's friendster gallery . and he grow so fast!! you are so lucky daddy!! I understand why you say that ''this is the happiest time of my life''! I can tell by just looking to your pretty wife Flor and baby Derikk! :luv:

Never mind the beer. I'm waiting for a pic of Luz dancing nekkid!

:bonk: You are not my Gary!!!

:lol:

Edited by LuzyC

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Timeline

Stress is very high for what we do. It is just par for the course. No way around it. Its stressfull for all of us here but we chose it because the pay and bonuses compensates for this ;) . Plus, as stressful as it is and it has been for the last 11 years, I still enjoy my job and the satisfaction I get from doing a good job.

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

Timeline

:thumbs::thumbs:

Yes I can, he always told me that I put balance in his life. :luv: I just wish he learned not too get stressed much at work, and I do think I help him with my own special way. :P I may not give him a child of our own because of my hysterectomy but I know Robin filled him the joy of being a daddy.They are best buddies!!!

Hey Gary, I know Flor believe you and oh God, your baby Derikk is sooooooo cute and adorable, very beautiful baby!! :thumbs::luv: ..I always visit and look Flor's friendster gallery . and he grow so fast!! you are so lucky daddy!! I understand why you say that ''this is the happiest time of my life''! I can tell by just looking to your pretty wife Flor and baby Derikk! :luv:

Never mind the beer. I'm waiting for a pic of Luz dancing nekkid!

:bonk: You are not my Gary!!!

:lol:

Thanks Luz! Your posts often make me laugh, and even sometimes get a tear in my eye ... (F)