epoy2

i never get any email update.

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i have my case and can view the status on the USCIS website and the email on is "on" with a "Y" for email update.

just wondering why i never get any email update on my case.

anybody there have the same problem like mine.? how can i fix this? wish i will have email updates...

thanks and God Bless.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

i havent had an email update since feb 14, 2005 on our aos case. even we have had an interview and new fingerprinting since then and it still has the same date and message. dont know why that happenes.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Don't worry its nothing... once in a while CRIS from uscis will send you an email saying that you updated your portfolio...there was an updated date in between email and form...or you can always check your case status online anyways...anytime but still the same respond about when they received your application and what you are gonna do, there's a lot of ways they can contact you not only the updates results on your portfolio...I promise you are alright..me here still waiting for 2 years to have my GC...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

me either, i already received my biometrics and interview notices but no changes on my status online. neither any single email notifications as well. i guess it is fine as long as we still receive hard copies of the notices in the mail. just hang in there you are not alone.

GOD BLESS!

ana

03/24/05 - met online

01/31/06 - met in person

11/09/06 - K1/K2 filed

02/02/07 - NOA2

05/03/07 - medical

05/10/07 - consular interview

06/01/07 - K1/K2 visa received

07/17/07 - US entry - POE - Newark. New Jersey

07/20/07 - marriage

07/28/07 - AOS filed (rejected/new fees)

10/04/07 - appealed for old fees (rejected again)

12/14/07 - 3rd AOS filing

01/29/08 - Biometrics

02/29/08 - AP received

03/03/08 - EAD card received

03/13/08 - AOS interview (Kansas City)

05/20/08 - RFE

09/17/08 - GC received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

It simply means that nothing was updated on your online status, therefore they won't send you any email.

The only time I received emails were when my EAD status changed online. That's it.

Don't worry. It's not because you don't get updated that they are not working on your case. The letters you get in your mail box are much more important than any emails you could ever receive.

08.2006: Entered with a B-2 visa.

07.06.07: Civil Wedding

07.17.2008 AOS approved with interview. It took 367 Days!

11.08.08: Big family wedding

09.18.09-10.03.09: First trip to France with Hubby

I-751

04.19.10: Package sent to Vermont

04.21.10: Delivered in Vermont

04.22.10: NOA date

04.23.10: Check cashed

05.17.10: Received biometrics appointment letter

06.07.10: Biometrics Appointment

06.26.10: Touched

07.07.10: Card Production Ordered!

07.17.10: Card in the mail :) Done until citizenship

French Thread I

French Thread II

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.