no name

Cafferty: U.S. ready for woman or black president?

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

FROM CNN's Jack Cafferty:

President Bush is desperate for a legacy. Oh, he'll be remembered, but for all the wrong reasons: an economy headed into recession, trillions of dollars of additional debt for somebody else to worry about, the illegal invasion of Iraq, Katrina, the destruction of our reputation worldwide, the failure to capture or kill Osama bin Laden, and countless investigations into the shadiest, if not the most outright corrupt, administration in memory. :whistle:

But all is not lost. Perhaps President Bush will be remembered as the last white male to be allowed to serve as president for a good long while.

Think about it. The Republican presidential field is wide open, and whoever gets the nomination will have to run against the stuff mentioned above. No easy task. 70% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction.

That leaves the Democrats. They're down to three candidates, and it doesn't look like John Edwards will be around much longer. So unless things change, it looks increasingly like the country will be called upon to elect either an African-American or a woman…something we've never done before. :dance:

linkie

FROM CNN's Jack Cafferty:

President Bush is desperate for a legacy. Oh, he'll be remembered, but for all the wrong reasons: an economy headed into recession, trillions of dollars of additional debt for somebody else to worry about, the illegal invasion of Iraq, Katrina, the destruction of our reputation worldwide, the failure to capture or kill Osama bin Laden, and countless investigations into the shadiest, if not the most outright corrupt, administration in memory. :whistle:

But all is not lost. Perhaps President Bush will be remembered as the last white male to be allowed to serve as president for a good long while.

Think about it. The Republican presidential field is wide open, and whoever gets the nomination will have to run against the stuff mentioned above. No easy task. 70% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction.

That leaves the Democrats. They're down to three candidates, and it doesn't look like John Edwards will be around much longer. So unless things change, it looks increasingly like the country will be called upon to elect either an African-American or a woman…something we've never done before. :dance:

linkie

To bad the dems have been in control of congress. That is the reason for a lot of the wrong direction stat. I point you to approval ratings for congress in the low 20's while Bush has them in the 30's. Bush is more liked than the dems in congress!! They are not going to be able to pass this all off on Bush.

Jack Cafferty is CNN's answer to FOX's Bill Oreilly.....nothing more than a Oreilly wannabe. Prioir to these comments on CNN tonight, he engaged in a Bush bashing tirade....Fair and balanced on CNN? It's a joke.

Having said that, I personally feel sorry for the dem's this year given their limited choice; a black man that has little substance/experience and HillBilly, the travelling act that wants to be the first tag-team presidency......

depressing to say the least....

miss_me_yet.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Jack Cafferty is CNN's answer to FOX's Bill Oreilly.....nothing more than a Oreilly wannabe. Prioir to these comments on CNN tonight, he engaged in a Bush bashing tirade....Fair and balanced on CNN? It's a joke.

Having said that, I personally feel sorry for the dem's this year given their limited choice; a black man that has little substance/experience and HillBilly, the travelling act that wants to be the first tag-team presidency......

Nice...the way you put that, as if the color of the person's skin has anything to do with the ability to run a country.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

I'm ok with a woman president.. Just not ok with Hilary

Love timeline:

??? 2003 -------> Started chatting regularly, became good friends

Nov 2004 -------> Fell in love

Jan 2006 -------> Met (in person) for first time

Apr 2008 -------> Wedding

Jun 2008 -------> Closed on house together

K-1 timeline:

Jun 11, 2007 -------> I-129f sent

Mar 20, 2008 -------> Visa in hand

AoS/EAD/AP timeline:

Apr 26, 2008 -------> Wedding

Apr 28, 2008 -------> Filed (forms mailed)

Apr 30, 2008 -------> Forms received by USCIS

May 06, 2008 -------> Cashed check posted to account

May 10, 2008 -------> NOA1 received for EAD, AP, and AoS

May 10, 2008 -------> Biometrics appt date received

May 28, 2008 -------> Biometrics for EAD & AoS

Jun 11, 2008 -------> AoS case transferred to CSC

Jul 05, 2008 -------> AP Approval

Jul 09, 2008 -------> EAD approval

Jul 14, 2008 -------> EAD and AP received

Jul 17, 2008 -------> AoS approved (card production ordered)

Now for my obnoxious signature Meez©:

0605_10033471973.gif

Filed: Timeline

Ditto.

There are 4 million women in this country better equipped(and a LOT less b!tchy and morally questionable) to be president than the Queen of Travelgate.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

I couldn't give a rat's patootie whether a presidential candidate is male or female, nor what color their skin is. I don't want either of the front-running Democrat candidates for president, solely based on their views.

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Ditto.

There are 4 million women in this country better equipped(and a LOT less b!tchy and morally questionable) to be president than the Queen of Travelgate.

:thumbs:

Condoleezza_Rice.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It doesn't take a big imagination to see a Hillary as president would be a disaster rather than a step forward for the Role of Women.

Hillary is so combative (even among dems) ... not to mention scandal follows the clinton where ever they go.

I am quite certain she would the the Right-wings best friend... to bring new life and a new future for them.

Remember what happened when Carter was finished (1975)? He paved the path for the Reagan-Revolution.

In case you Didn't notice there has only been one Democrat elected to the White house since. Clinton.

Be careful what you wish for.

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Ditto.

Condoleezza_Rice.jpg

:thumbs: So, if a lefty rejects her, then it means they are both a racist and a misogynist :P

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Cafferty is a blowhard.

O'Reilly is an a$$hole.

They're both a$$hole ugly.

And corporate cable news, still sucks.

Timeline

Ditto.

Condoleezza_Rice.jpg

:thumbs: So, if a lefty rejects her, then it means they are both a racist and a misogynist :P

:yes:

it's amazing how every time i put up that picture there are comments on her alleged sexuality too.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Ditto.

Condoleezza_Rice.jpg

don't you ever get tired of posting her pic? why don't u just go ahead and put her on your signature. Obsession much?

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Ditto.

Condoleezza_Rice.jpg

don't you ever get tired of posting her pic? why don't u just go ahead and put her on your signature. Obsession much?

Hahaha..your lucky that Charles obessed with the pics only of her..my sweetie hubby fallen to one member here and mubling her name all the time! :whistle::P

And we all know who she is!!!

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Timeline
Hahaha..your lucky that Charles obessed with the pics only of her..my sweetie hubby fallen to one member here and mubling her name all the time! :whistle::P

And we all know who she is!!!

roflmao.gif

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *