jawi876

I've created a monster!!!!!

528 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
AWRIGHT MI DRESS..mi bout fi leave...mi a strap on fi shoes...dem a go jump inna di cyar. Who ready oonuh want mi pick oonuh up ? MI HART A BEAT...DEM FUSS REACH..WOIEEEE.....AW LAWD... :no::o

Kimmy, me ready fram last night, and siddun a wait fe yuh. A hope you a drive deh Bimmer, cause me wan pull up in style :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Tam fabulous..u want mi pick u up ar u a drive ?

Kimmyl wha bout me? Yuh fargot me address aready? Mek me remine yuh. Me live ah North Kaki Laki. :lol::lol::lol: Yuh betta picl me up. Dere is safety in numbers. :yes::yes::yes::lol::lol::lol:

Timeline

Kimmyl wha bout me? Yuh fargot me address aready? Mek me remine yuh. Me live ah North Kaki Laki. :lol::lol::lol: Yuh betta picl me up. Dere is safety in numbers. :yes::yes::yes::lol::lol::lol:

Ah hope de one Gill she ready. She tek lang feh get ready yuh se. :lol::lol: Me nuh wan miss one moment ah dis ya drama yah. :no::no:

Timeline
Whaa gwaan yaadies? Mi time his very limited and precious now mi back wuk like indentured servant. Mi neva have time fe read de suss...ar figure whe mi did stop wid de story. Mi guess dat oonu happy fe see more story, and when mi finish ie...mi ago link oonu pon de suss. So forgive mi if oonu halready read some pawts dere inna de original Stella thread. Mi love each one of oonu like cook food. Yuh neva far frum mi heart ar mi thoughts.

LOVE IS....

Jawi876

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melodee moves to open the car door on the moving vehicle. Ian tries to reach over and hold her and drive the truck at the same time. When he realizes that she is serious, he pulls the truck over to the side of the road. They are near a small strip of beach and ocean. Melodee opens the car door again, and hops out. She slams the door, and begins walking in the other direction.

Ian: Wait! Damn girl. Calm down. Melodee wait. Come back baby. Sh**! Come on…let me make it up to you. Let me talk to you.

Melodee: Lef mi Ian. We fe gwaan we hown way. Mi nuh have time hor henergy fe dis type of drama. Mi never ask yuh tuh buy mi wan heap of sumting. Now, you want me to bow down tuh yuh and kiss yuh pengaleng because of ie? No sar. Mi modda neva raise mi fe gwaan like wan rass eediat. Keep your money, your gifts and your small…damn! Buddy buddy inna pumpum not inna rear...co*kyhead nuh touch mi mout lips star!

*Melodee opens her cell and starts dialing Chantelle*

Melodee: Eh? Whaa gwaan? Mi dere yere. Bwoy, mi tell yuh de rass eediat bwoy vex mi tuh rass! Im gwaan like im hown mi cuz im do a ting inna de store dem. Chantelle de man come snatch mi phone and ting when Shotta try fe link mi. Mi tell yuh im gwaan chat nuff phockery bout im ago ded Shotta and ray tay tay...xyz. Eeehhhnnn? Rude nuh mek ie! Mi vexed bad mi gyal. Mi ago hail wan taxi fe reach mi yaad before mi fling wan dutty rackstone inna im headback. CHO! Yuh fe link mi tomorrow fe Fitz wedding ting? Mi ago do a ting tuh. Mi neva need a man dere bout hennyway.

Whaa Ian? Yuh gwaan like wan obeahclat duppy doan?

Ian: Gem, this is serious. I can’t understand you. Calm down and talk in regular English to me. Come on, get back in the truck. We can drive somewhere and talk about this. Didn’t you tell me earlier that you wanted to talk anyway? I’m not giving up on you Melodee. I can’t. You make me want to be a better man. Please baby. I’ve never begged a woman before. But, I will get on my knees in the middle of the road for you. Just tell me what I can do to make it up to you. Please.

*Ian grabs Melodee’s arms and drops down on his knees to beg her forgiveness.

Ian: I can’t let you walk away from me Melodee. I just can’t. I have a problem with my temper, I admit that baby. I want to be completely honest with you about everything. I have enough accrued vacation time, that I don’t have to rush back to New York. We can take some time to really get to know each other. I want to meet your parents, your friends, everybody that is important to you. I know we need to talk Mel. I’m not trying to buy your love, but I can’t help wanting to shower you with all the things I think you deserve. You deserve to be dressed in jewels and silk. If we don’t hurry, we will be late for your hair and nail appointment. Come on baby. You know that you like being with me, or you wouldn’t be here now. He is trying to drive a wedge in between us, to get you back.

Melodee: Come off de grung Ian. Mi nuh undastand why yuh nuh lissen mi. Why are you so attached to me? Why are you so eager for a relationship?

Chantelle? Mek mi link yuh lata alrigh? Eh eh! Yuh seeit? Mi gyal mi tell yuh mi pums well nice…ie sell hoff…mek nuff man bawl and beg. Likkle more babes.

Chantelle: Yeah man. Yuh nuh easy atall Mel. Ow yuh mek big man beggy beggy so? Hot girls sell off fe tru. Do yuh ting an mi link yuh lata. Likkle more.

Chantelle: Baby. Food cook. Mi cook yuh favorite Shotta. Yeah man oxtail and spinnas. Yuh ready fe nyam? Come nuh.

Delmar: Eeehnnn. Yuh cook mi favorite? Mi tell yuh mi good. Yuh neva need fe cook fe mi. Mi ago touch de road.

Chantelle: Please Shotta. Yuh promised. Mi nuh undastand why yuh nuh low de gyal. Har do a ting wid de farrin mens dem. Melodee give yuh bun nuff time baby. Why yuh neva rate mi Shotta? Mi pums nuh sweet yuh? Mi miss yuh Tran.

Delmar: Yuh knoa mi rate yuh Chantelle. Mi tell yuh all til now yuh pretty nuh rass. But, yuh gwaan like yuh nuh knoa yuhself. Chantelle, nutten nuh change fe we. Mel ah mi wifey same wey still.

Chantelle: Wifey? Bumbocla**! Mi nuh knoa miself? Yuh gwaan like yuh ead gwaan. Mad sick ead no good. Yuh see ow yuh stay? Look inna wan next mirror. Yuh seeit? CHA! Mi nuh ago sit rung an watch yuh ded ova wan next ooman. Yuh tek mi fe wan rass eediat doan?

Delmar: Calm yuhself star. Yuh vex cause mi nuh nyam yuh food? Whaa mek? Mi rememba when yuh vibes gwaan easy fe tru. Mi nuh come yere fe war Chantelle. Yuh knoa whaa mi come fe. Yuh nuh inna ie? Mi cyan manage de noise right yereso...Jah knoas! Yuh wan mi fe lef yuh an gwaan?

Chantelle: Eeehhnnn? Yuh nuh heasy Tran. Mi vibe easy same wey. But, Melodee nuh give yuh a bly. Har nuh respect yuh place as har King, Shotta. Look ow har stay. Har gwaan all ova town flash de farrin man dis place and dat. Mi love yuh baby Jah knoas. Come nuh…let mi tek care of mi King. Yuh his mi man Tran. Mi nuh care ow lang mi have fe wait. Nuh touch de road tonight babes. Mi ah beg yuh. Stay.

*Chantelle walks over to Delmar and wraps her arms around his waist as she stares up into his face. She places her palms on his back and begins caressing his tense muscles as she softly begs him to stay with her.

Delmar stands rigidly with his hands jammed into his front pockets. He looks up at the ceiling as muscles flex in his strong jawline. Delmar sighs harshly, and slowly raises his arms to rest on Chantelle’s small shoulders.

He looks down at her pretty, soft and delicate features. Chantelle is small and petite like a pre-teen girl that just developed overnight. Her face shows the telltale signs of bleaching, but she has managed not to destroy her looks. Delmar knows that Chantelle has a love/hate relationship with Melodee, which made it easier for him to seduce her.*

Delmar: Sweetie…yuh knoa mi rate yuh laang time doan? Mi tell yuh nuff time yuh different frum Melodee and yuh nuh need fe compare yuhself tuh har. Mi neva come ere because Melodee nuh rate mi. Mi come because mi miss yuh Chantelle. Nuff ting dere pon mi mind babes. Mi nuh vexed wid yuh zeen? Mi juss wan fe relax and enjoy we vibes. Yuh love mi?

Chantelle: Yuh knoa mi love yuh Shotta. Mi cyan breathe when mi miss yuh bad. Mi need yuh Shotta. Jah knoa mi need yuh tuh breathe.

Delmar bends his knees until his crotch can feel the warmth between Chantelle’s thighs, then straightens himself. He looks down at her upturned face lustfully. Chantelle licks her lips self consciously and allows the love in her heart to reflect in her smile. Delmar leans down, while still resting his arms on Chantelle’s shoulders, to kiss her full plush lips.

Chantelle parts her lips to accept Delmar’s hot, thick tongue. She moves her hands underneath his shirt to run her nail tips over his back and spine, just the way he likes it. Delmar cups the back of Chantelle’s small head in his large palm, and caresses her short curls with his long fingers. He allows the kiss between them to deepen before he slowly lifts his head again.

Delmar: Yuh cook nuff oxtail fe mi babes?

Chantelle: Yah. *still smiling*

Delmar kisses her forehead, pats her full a**, and saunters into the kitchen. He opens the refrigerator to get juice as Chantelle prepares two plates.

Chantelle: Yuh knoa mi love yuh doan? Yuh love mi de same wey Shotta? Mi neva ear yuh sey yuh love mi.

Delmar: Mi name his Delmar or Tran. Melodee call mi Shotta cause mi har Don. Yuh fe lef ie an dun. Certain ting a gwaan inna next ooman slippa nuh fit fe yuh slippa dem zeen? Walk inna yuh hown shoes dem.

Chantelle: *kiss teet* Yuh tuh rude! Bwoy mi neva try fe compare miself tuh she. Mi neva wan fe wear har slippa dem, cause yuh nuh tuh righted wid har hennyway. Mi ask yuh fe tell mi yuh love mi like mi tell yuh. Cho. Ow many time yuh come ah mi yaad and lef precious Melodee bawl yeyewata? Ow many time yuh tell har yuh tek care of business outta road when yuh dere yere sweet mi pums? Yuh tink bout mi call hout Shotta dem time dere? Yuh tink bout Melodee when mi quint ie hup pon yuh? Nuh sar.

Mi nuh fe she and she nuh fe mi. Two big ooman yuh a deal wid…different and separate. Nuh come ah mi yaad and big hup Melodee like mi nuh matta. Chat bout! *kiss teet*

Delmar stands angrily from his chair. He glares at Chantelle in silent fury, then crosses the short distance to her chair. Chantelle stands up to meet his unspoken challenge. Delmar grabs her by her shoulders roughly, as if he would shake her violently. Instead, his kisses her harshly. His teeth nash against hers, as his lips greedily consume her. Chantelle grabs his shirt in both of her small hands, and rips forcefully until the buttons give way to her strength. Delmar grabs Chantelle again, this time up by her throat and jawline. He uses his other hand to send their individual dinner settings crashing to the floor. Chantelle’s small body replaces the dishes. Delmar claws at the tight denim short shorts that sheath her hidden warmth. As he begins hastily removing his own jeans, she is quick to position herself on all fours. Chantelle slides back using her hands and knees across the table to give him easier access.

Delmar rips open a condom quickly, before plunging deeply into Chantelle’s core while pushing her tiny panties to one side. Chantelle rocks her hips to meet his frenzied pace, and the table creaks loudly in protest to their movements. Their union is carnal and animalistic. Chantelle claws at the table surface as Delmar slaps furiously at her a**. She gives him everything she has and begs him to say that he loves her.

Chantelle: Ahhooooooowwwweeee! Tell mi Tran! Say ie! Say yuh love me! Ah-AH-AAAAHHHH!!!! Bumbo! Beat ie hup Shotta. Mek mi bawl! Shotta ah mi daddy!

Delmar: Yuh nice! GRRRRRRRRuuuunnntttt! Mi gyal yuh pretty like a flowa. Mi like when yuh quint ie hup puttus! Buss a whine…Chantelle buss a whine. Whine fe mi just whine fe mi! Tick tock! Quint pon de ead…quint pon de ead baby! ARRRRRRRRRRPPPPPHHHHHH!!!! RAAAAASSSS!!! Clat!!!!!

Chantelle: Dyam yuh Delmar! Yuh do ie agen? Yuh really stop already? Cha! Mi cyan get yuh tuh tell mi yuh love mi…at least let mi buss some ile inna mi back! Move wey!

Delmar: Mi tell mi dun? Cha! We business nuh finish ooman! Mi ago fill yuh belly wid mi seed dem!

Chantelle: Ah lie Delmar! Yuh neva rooks widdout boots. Mi wan fe breed fe yuh…let mi give yuh pickney Tran.

Delmar leans against a nearby wall catching his breath, and silently observing Chantelle. He contemplates her last statement, wishing that Mya had asked to have his baby. He grows angry, more angrier than he has ever been. Maybe he should let go of the pipe dreams, and Melodee for that matter. Delmar knows that Chantelle has loved him since their first encounter when he pretended to be Tradee.

Chantelle had approached him years ago, while Tradee was in jail. Chantelle told him that she was saving her virginity for him, and apologized that he would never have the chance to give it to him because Tradee had taken it. In his naivete, he didn’t connect the rape charge against his brother with the fact he had used Tradee’s name to get with Chantelle. Delmar just assumed that Chantelle had been with him and his brother.

To her credit, Chantelle had tried to honor her friendship with Melodee for a long time after her confession. She refused his advances, and had even stopped coming to see Melodee at their house. But Delmar was ruthless in his pursuit. He set her up with his fool-fool co-worker, and began coming to their house under the guise of playing dominoes. Delmar flirted shamelessly with Chantelle, until he found a weak spot in her resolve to ignore her feelings for him.

Chantelle mistakenly sent her man to the corner store for flour and a few things to finish making dinner. Delmar told him that he would stay behind because his stomach was hurting. He went into the small bathroom, and waited until he heard the idiot walking up the road singing.

Delmar walked out of the bathroom quickly. He came up behind Chantelle and kissed her neck hungrily. His hands immediately went to her breasts, as he pressed her small frame into the sink edge. Chantelle knew it was Delmar, but she pretended that his touch was mistaken for her idiot boyfriend. Delmar turned her around, and picked her up. He placed her on the counter in front of him, and kissed her the way he remembered she liked it…rough. Chantelle dropped her spoon as she wrapped her arms and legs around his tall muscular frame. They worked quickly to avoid being caught, but Chantelle couldn’t get enough. She called her boyfriend when she was sure he was closer to home than the corner store to ask for more items. Her boyfriend and his co-worker was so smitten, that he didn’t hesitate to go back. He didn’t even notice Chantelle’s labored breathing, and intermittent moans. Delmar punished Chantelle’s petite body for the better part of 45 minutes, all over the small kitchen.

Chantelle’s voice brought Delmar out of the past and back into the present.

Chantelle: Whaa gwaan Sho…Tran? Why yuh look pon mi like dat? Tran? Tran?

Delmar decides to let Chantelle love him. He walks over to her, picks her up and carries her into her bedroom.

Hey Jawi; thank you for the likkle drama. I miss you like Ja cook food. Me nuh have none since October, so you knoa how much. Love you my girl

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ah Wah!!! wah happen! why we ova here!! mi nah kno wha gwaan!! mek mi guh read de pages dem. Yuh all chatty chatty han already pon page 4. mi guh weh feh 1-1/2 days and miss a ole heap of tings pon de threads. Sumbaddy feel mi hin!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Whew!! Ok mi finally cyatch hup!! Where everybady deh?! Mi caan believe nobady post inna deh thread in di last 3 hours!

Jawi, mi so glad yuh back. Mi kno mi miss yuh sinting bad bad! How yuh deh? Mon, ie so much fi comment on wit dis ere mi nah kno where fi stawt! So mi nah a stawt no where!! Kimmy yuh figit tuh pick me up yahso!!!? Mi come tuh yuh tho, so cyan ride hup wit you and Tam.

Lawd Gwad this wedding got mi hart ah race and mi blood ah burn fiyah inna mi veins. Mi tink Mel shood run pon di aisle an tek wey Toya cuz Ian ah go crazYYYYY!!!!! I don't think I can wait til this weekend for more, mi hooked like waan Stella Staahkie! :pop:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Claire awrite..i got u and Lita to..awrite if a pick up nobody else mi affi go rent a limo wah oonuh seh...but look we done late...oonuh see howoonuh mek mi late fi di drama...lawd mi sorry fi Toya..wooieeeee

Tank u Jawi hunny..love u

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
*Mya and Tradee reach the altar, and she is tempted to run back up the aisle and stop Toya’s descent. She looks nervously at the spot where she saw Ian, but he is no longer there. In the next chair, she notices the woman that she beat at Tradee’s house. The woman is smirking at her, and emitting hissing sounds through her teeth. Before Mya can think clearly, the music starts and the crowd rises from their seats to honor the bride’s walk.*

FANTISTICO :dance: Great installment :thumbs:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Whew!! Ok mi finally cyatch hup!! Where everybady deh?! Mi caan believe nobady post inna deh thread in di last 3 hours!

Jawi, mi so glad yuh back. Mi kno mi miss yuh sinting bad bad! How yuh deh? Mon, ie so much fi comment on wit dis ere mi nah kno where fi stawt! So mi nah a stawt no where!! Kimmy yuh figit tuh pick me up yahso!!!? Mi come tuh yuh tho, so cyan ride hup wit you and Tam.

Lawd Gwad this wedding got mi hart ah race and mi blood ah burn fiyah inna mi veins. Mi tink Mel shood run pon di aisle an tek wey Toya cuz Ian ah go crazYYYYY!!!!! I don't think I can wait til this weekend for more, mi hooked like waan Stella Staahkie! :pop:

:lol::lol: Yeah it's going to be torture :yes:

:lol:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Claire awrite..i got u and Lita to..awrite if a pick up nobody else mi affi go rent a limo wah oonuh seh...but look we done late...oonuh see howoonuh mek mi late fi di drama...lawd mi sorry fi Toya..wooieeeee

Sorry, but u must come and get me too. mi nuh no wha a gwan, but mi hear shot a go lick a one wedding so mi want to go, to see what all the commotion is about, and i'm bringing my video camera to go bust it on youtube.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Chantelle walks up to Melodee nervously.

Melodee: Whaa gwaan Chantelle? Dis wedding pretty tuh rass nuh tru? Mi gyal nuff tings change between mi and man frum farrin. Ian is amazingly complicated, and I love it. He keeps me on my toes. I think I’m going to hang on to him for a while. I don’t need the Eraser afterall darling.

What is an "Eraser" :unsure:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Love you too...and the pic of Baby K is too adorable. Har love har grannie.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wooiieee!!! Mi finally catch up! Welcome back Jawi :luv: We did miss yuh someting awful. Sorry fi hear dem a wuk yuh like indentured servant. Dat nah right at all :angry:

Why noboddy bodda fi pick me up *kissteet* Now mi is late tuh di wedding...at least mi look hot still :yes:

0-D27168225-1.jpg

We have tuh wait til de weekend??? But tuday is only Tuesday?! Mi cyan manage dat :no:;)

Edited by Yardiewife

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
*Mya and Tradee reach the altar, and she is tempted to run back up the aisle and stop Toya’s descent. She looks nervously at the spot where she saw Ian, but he is no longer there. In the next chair, she notices the woman that she beat at Tradee’s house. The woman is smirking at her, and emitting hissing sounds through her teeth. Before Mya can think clearly, the music starts and the crowd rises from their seats to honor the bride’s walk.*

FANTISTICO :dance: Great installment :thumbs:

Tonks...mi man vex wid mi cuz mi still write suss and soap opera. waaaaaaiiiiiiiieeeeeeee

Chantelle walks up to Melodee nervously.

Melodee: Whaa gwaan Chantelle? Dis wedding pretty tuh rass nuh tru? Mi gyal nuff tings change between mi and man frum farrin. Ian is amazingly complicated, and I love it. He keeps me on my toes. I think I’m going to hang on to him for a while. I don’t need the Eraser afterall darling.

What is an "Eraser" :unsure:

Erasa...is de hacid Melodee ask Chantelle fe.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.