jawi876

I've created a monster!!!!!

528 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Whaa gwaan yaadies? Mi time his very limited and precious now mi back wuk like indentured servant. Mi neva have time fe read de suss...ar figure whe mi did stop wid de story. Mi guess dat oonu happy fe see more story, and when mi finish ie...mi ago link oonu pon de suss. So forgive mi if oonu halready read some pawts dere inna de original Stella thread. Mi love each one of oonu like cook food. Yuh neva far frum mi heart ar mi thoughts.

LOVE IS....

Jawi876

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melodee moves to open the car door on the moving vehicle. Ian tries to reach over and hold her and drive the truck at the same time. When he realizes that she is serious, he pulls the truck over to the side of the road. They are near a small strip of beach and ocean. Melodee opens the car door again, and hops out. She slams the door, and begins walking in the other direction.

Ian: Wait! Damn girl. Calm down. Melodee wait. Come back baby. Sh**! Come on…let me make it up to you. Let me talk to you.

Melodee: Lef mi Ian. We fe gwaan we hown way. Mi nuh have time hor henergy fe dis type of drama. Mi never ask yuh tuh buy mi wan heap of sumting. Now, you want me to bow down tuh yuh and kiss yuh pengaleng because of ie? No sar. Mi modda neva raise mi fe gwaan like wan rass eediat. Keep your money, your gifts and your small…damn! Buddy buddy inna pumpum not inna rear...co*kyhead nuh touch mi mout lips star!

*Melodee opens her cell and starts dialing Chantelle*

Melodee: Eh? Whaa gwaan? Mi dere yere. Bwoy, mi tell yuh de rass eediat bwoy vex mi tuh rass! Im gwaan like im hown mi cuz im do a ting inna de store dem. Chantelle de man come snatch mi phone and ting when Shotta try fe link mi. Mi tell yuh im gwaan chat nuff phockery bout im ago ded Shotta and ray tay tay...xyz. Eeehhhnnn? Rude nuh mek ie! Mi vexed bad mi gyal. Mi ago hail wan taxi fe reach mi yaad before mi fling wan dutty rackstone inna im headback. CHO! Yuh fe link mi tomorrow fe Fitz wedding ting? Mi ago do a ting tuh. Mi neva need a man dere bout hennyway.

Whaa Ian? Yuh gwaan like wan obeahclat duppy doan?

Ian: Gem, this is serious. I can’t understand you. Calm down and talk in regular English to me. Come on, get back in the truck. We can drive somewhere and talk about this. Didn’t you tell me earlier that you wanted to talk anyway? I’m not giving up on you Melodee. I can’t. You make me want to be a better man. Please baby. I’ve never begged a woman before. But, I will get on my knees in the middle of the road for you. Just tell me what I can do to make it up to you. Please.

*Ian grabs Melodee’s arms and drops down on his knees to beg her forgiveness.

Ian: I can’t let you walk away from me Melodee. I just can’t. I have a problem with my temper, I admit that baby. I want to be completely honest with you about everything. I have enough accrued vacation time, that I don’t have to rush back to New York. We can take some time to really get to know each other. I want to meet your parents, your friends, everybody that is important to you. I know we need to talk Mel. I’m not trying to buy your love, but I can’t help wanting to shower you with all the things I think you deserve. You deserve to be dressed in jewels and silk. If we don’t hurry, we will be late for your hair and nail appointment. Come on baby. You know that you like being with me, or you wouldn’t be here now. He is trying to drive a wedge in between us, to get you back.

Melodee: Come off de grung Ian. Mi nuh undastand why yuh nuh lissen mi. Why are you so attached to me? Why are you so eager for a relationship?

Chantelle? Mek mi link yuh lata alrigh? Eh eh! Yuh seeit? Mi gyal mi tell yuh mi pums well nice…ie sell hoff…mek nuff man bawl and beg. Likkle more babes.

Chantelle: Yeah man. Yuh nuh easy atall Mel. Ow yuh mek big man beggy beggy so? Hot girls sell off fe tru. Do yuh ting an mi link yuh lata. Likkle more.

Chantelle: Baby. Food cook. Mi cook yuh favorite Shotta. Yeah man oxtail and spinnas. Yuh ready fe nyam? Come nuh.

Delmar: Eeehnnn. Yuh cook mi favorite? Mi tell yuh mi good. Yuh neva need fe cook fe mi. Mi ago touch de road.

Chantelle: Please Shotta. Yuh promised. Mi nuh undastand why yuh nuh low de gyal. Har do a ting wid de farrin mens dem. Melodee give yuh bun nuff time baby. Why yuh neva rate mi Shotta? Mi pums nuh sweet yuh? Mi miss yuh Tran.

Delmar: Yuh knoa mi rate yuh Chantelle. Mi tell yuh all til now yuh pretty nuh rass. But, yuh gwaan like yuh nuh knoa yuhself. Chantelle, nutten nuh change fe we. Mel ah mi wifey same wey still.

Chantelle: Wifey? Bumbocla**! Mi nuh knoa miself? Yuh gwaan like yuh ead gwaan. Mad sick ead no good. Yuh see ow yuh stay? Look inna wan next mirror. Yuh seeit? CHA! Mi nuh ago sit rung an watch yuh ded ova wan next ooman. Yuh tek mi fe wan rass eediat doan?

Delmar: Calm yuhself star. Yuh vex cause mi nuh nyam yuh food? Whaa mek? Mi rememba when yuh vibes gwaan easy fe tru. Mi nuh come yere fe war Chantelle. Yuh knoa whaa mi come fe. Yuh nuh inna ie? Mi cyan manage de noise right yereso...Jah knoas! Yuh wan mi fe lef yuh an gwaan?

Chantelle: Eeehhnnn? Yuh nuh heasy Tran. Mi vibe easy same wey. But, Melodee nuh give yuh a bly. Har nuh respect yuh place as har King, Shotta. Look ow har stay. Har gwaan all ova town flash de farrin man dis place and dat. Mi love yuh baby Jah knoas. Come nuh…let mi tek care of mi King. Yuh his mi man Tran. Mi nuh care ow lang mi have fe wait. Nuh touch de road tonight babes. Mi ah beg yuh. Stay.

*Chantelle walks over to Delmar and wraps her arms around his waist as she stares up into his face. She places her palms on his back and begins caressing his tense muscles as she softly begs him to stay with her.

Delmar stands rigidly with his hands jammed into his front pockets. He looks up at the ceiling as muscles flex in his strong jawline. Delmar sighs harshly, and slowly raises his arms to rest on Chantelle’s small shoulders.

He looks down at her pretty, soft and delicate features. Chantelle is small and petite like a pre-teen girl that just developed overnight. Her face shows the telltale signs of bleaching, but she has managed not to destroy her looks. Delmar knows that Chantelle has a love/hate relationship with Melodee, which made it easier for him to seduce her.*

Delmar: Sweetie…yuh knoa mi rate yuh laang time doan? Mi tell yuh nuff time yuh different frum Melodee and yuh nuh need fe compare yuhself tuh har. Mi neva come ere because Melodee nuh rate mi. Mi come because mi miss yuh Chantelle. Nuff ting dere pon mi mind babes. Mi nuh vexed wid yuh zeen? Mi juss wan fe relax and enjoy we vibes. Yuh love mi?

Chantelle: Yuh knoa mi love yuh Shotta. Mi cyan breathe when mi miss yuh bad. Mi need yuh Shotta. Jah knoa mi need yuh tuh breathe.

Delmar bends his knees until his crotch can feel the warmth between Chantelle’s thighs, then straightens himself. He looks down at her upturned face lustfully. Chantelle licks her lips self consciously and allows the love in her heart to reflect in her smile. Delmar leans down, while still resting his arms on Chantelle’s shoulders, to kiss her full plush lips.

Chantelle parts her lips to accept Delmar’s hot, thick tongue. She moves her hands underneath his shirt to run her nail tips over his back and spine, just the way he likes it. Delmar cups the back of Chantelle’s small head in his large palm, and caresses her short curls with his long fingers. He allows the kiss between them to deepen before he slowly lifts his head again.

Delmar: Yuh cook nuff oxtail fe mi babes?

Chantelle: Yah. *still smiling*

Delmar kisses her forehead, pats her full a**, and saunters into the kitchen. He opens the refrigerator to get juice as Chantelle prepares two plates.

Chantelle: Yuh knoa mi love yuh doan? Yuh love mi de same wey Shotta? Mi neva ear yuh sey yuh love mi.

Delmar: Mi name his Delmar or Tran. Melodee call mi Shotta cause mi har Don. Yuh fe lef ie an dun. Certain ting a gwaan inna next ooman slippa nuh fit fe yuh slippa dem zeen? Walk inna yuh hown shoes dem.

Chantelle: *kiss teet* Yuh tuh rude! Bwoy mi neva try fe compare miself tuh she. Mi neva wan fe wear har slippa dem, cause yuh nuh tuh righted wid har hennyway. Mi ask yuh fe tell mi yuh love mi like mi tell yuh. Cho. Ow many time yuh come ah mi yaad and lef precious Melodee bawl yeyewata? Ow many time yuh tell har yuh tek care of business outta road when yuh dere yere sweet mi pums? Yuh tink bout mi call hout Shotta dem time dere? Yuh tink bout Melodee when mi quint ie hup pon yuh? Nuh sar.

Mi nuh fe she and she nuh fe mi. Two big ooman yuh a deal wid…different and separate. Nuh come ah mi yaad and big hup Melodee like mi nuh matta. Chat bout! *kiss teet*

Delmar stands angrily from his chair. He glares at Chantelle in silent fury, then crosses the short distance to her chair. Chantelle stands up to meet his unspoken challenge. Delmar grabs her by her shoulders roughly, as if he would shake her violently. Instead, his kisses her harshly. His teeth nash against hers, as his lips greedily consume her. Chantelle grabs his shirt in both of her small hands, and rips forcefully until the buttons give way to her strength. Delmar grabs Chantelle again, this time up by her throat and jawline. He uses his other hand to send their individual dinner settings crashing to the floor. Chantelle’s small body replaces the dishes. Delmar claws at the tight denim short shorts that sheath her hidden warmth. As he begins hastily removing his own jeans, she is quick to position herself on all fours. Chantelle slides back using her hands and knees across the table to give him easier access.

Delmar rips open a condom quickly, before plunging deeply into Chantelle’s core while pushing her tiny panties to one side. Chantelle rocks her hips to meet his frenzied pace, and the table creaks loudly in protest to their movements. Their union is carnal and animalistic. Chantelle claws at the table surface as Delmar slaps furiously at her a**. She gives him everything she has and begs him to say that he loves her.

Chantelle: Ahhooooooowwwweeee! Tell mi Tran! Say ie! Say yuh love me! Ah-AH-AAAAHHHH!!!! Bumbo! Beat ie hup Shotta. Mek mi bawl! Shotta ah mi daddy!

Delmar: Yuh nice! GRRRRRRRRuuuunnntttt! Mi gyal yuh pretty like a flowa. Mi like when yuh quint ie hup puttus! Buss a whine…Chantelle buss a whine. Whine fe mi just whine fe mi! Tick tock! Quint pon de ead…quint pon de ead baby! ARRRRRRRRRRPPPPPHHHHHH!!!! RAAAAASSSS!!! Clat!!!!!

Chantelle: Dyam yuh Delmar! Yuh do ie agen? Yuh really stop already? Cha! Mi cyan get yuh tuh tell mi yuh love mi…at least let mi buss some ile inna mi back! Move wey!

Delmar: Mi tell mi dun? Cha! We business nuh finish ooman! Mi ago fill yuh belly wid mi seed dem!

Chantelle: Ah lie Delmar! Yuh neva rooks widdout boots. Mi wan fe breed fe yuh…let mi give yuh pickney Tran.

Delmar leans against a nearby wall catching his breath, and silently observing Chantelle. He contemplates her last statement, wishing that Mya had asked to have his baby. He grows angry, more angrier than he has ever been. Maybe he should let go of the pipe dreams, and Melodee for that matter. Delmar knows that Chantelle has loved him since their first encounter when he pretended to be Tradee.

Chantelle had approached him years ago, while Tradee was in jail. Chantelle told him that she was saving her virginity for him, and apologized that he would never have the chance to give it to him because Tradee had taken it. In his naivete, he didn’t connect the rape charge against his brother with the fact he had used Tradee’s name to get with Chantelle. Delmar just assumed that Chantelle had been with him and his brother.

To her credit, Chantelle had tried to honor her friendship with Melodee for a long time after her confession. She refused his advances, and had even stopped coming to see Melodee at their house. But Delmar was ruthless in his pursuit. He set her up with his fool-fool co-worker, and began coming to their house under the guise of playing dominoes. Delmar flirted shamelessly with Chantelle, until he found a weak spot in her resolve to ignore her feelings for him.

Chantelle mistakenly sent her man to the corner store for flour and a few things to finish making dinner. Delmar told him that he would stay behind because his stomach was hurting. He went into the small bathroom, and waited until he heard the idiot walking up the road singing.

Delmar walked out of the bathroom quickly. He came up behind Chantelle and kissed her neck hungrily. His hands immediately went to her breasts, as he pressed her small frame into the sink edge. Chantelle knew it was Delmar, but she pretended that his touch was mistaken for her idiot boyfriend. Delmar turned her around, and picked her up. He placed her on the counter in front of him, and kissed her the way he remembered she liked it…rough. Chantelle dropped her spoon as she wrapped her arms and legs around his tall muscular frame. They worked quickly to avoid being caught, but Chantelle couldn’t get enough. She called her boyfriend when she was sure he was closer to home than the corner store to ask for more items. Her boyfriend and his co-worker was so smitten, that he didn’t hesitate to go back. He didn’t even notice Chantelle’s labored breathing, and intermittent moans. Delmar punished Chantelle’s petite body for the better part of 45 minutes, all over the small kitchen.

Chantelle’s voice brought Delmar out of the past and back into the present.

Chantelle: Whaa gwaan Sho…Tran? Why yuh look pon mi like dat? Tran? Tran?

Delmar decides to let Chantelle love him. He walks over to her, picks her up and carries her into her bedroom.

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Tonya and Mya are so blissfully relaxed, that they almost didn’t recognize their men approaching through the hotel’s plush lobby. Both women had changed into stylish attire for dinner. Toya was wearing white high-waisted, wide leg trousers by Marc Jacob, with a white sleeveless sheer ruffle blouse, an oversized white envelope clutch and peep-toe heels by Miu Miu. Toya’s hair was set in tight ringlets that cascaded down her back. She wore large silver hoops in her ears, and had borrowed Mya’s silver cuff bangles to polish off her look. Mya had insisted on buying the designer clothing for her best friend when they left the wedding site. She had also purchased Toya a beautiful white strapless maxi dress from Chanel to wear to the wedding reception.

Mya herself was dressed impeccably in a multi-colored bubble hem dress by Betsy Johnson. The dress had halter straps fashioned like a leather belt, with the buckle resting over her right shoulder. Mya had paired the dress with taupe ankle-wrap Blahnik sandals to match the leather belt accent of the dress, and a taupe retro-styled clutch tote by Fendi. Mya left her jewelry simple with a pair of three-carat princess cut diamond studs secured in a platinum setting from Tiffany’s. She had her hair flat ironed, with the right side tucked neatly behind her ear.

Fitz’s Lagerfield linen suit was crisp and expertly draped on his masculine figure, matched with tan loafers. He looked a bit uncomfortable in it, as he had to be convinced to let go of his wardrope staple of jeans and Air Force Ones for two days.

Tradee was GQ Jamaica himself in cream trousers and a white silk tee-shirt, both by Kenneth Cole. He had accessorized with brown Coach loafers and matching belt. His signature designer headwrap was missing, and his freshly twisted silky locs flowed well past his tight waist.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

Yuh read tuh fass Kimmy...:D:lol:

Tradee: Whaa gwaan beautiful ladies? Oonu ready fe suppa?

Fitz: You both look amazing. I guess the spa day did you both a world of good huh?

Toya: Hey baby. Damn you look good too. I told you the suit was perfect. Hey Rasta. I’m not very hungry. I guess it’s a small case of nerves because normally I would be famished by now.

Fitz: What’s wrong baby? Are you sure you are okay? You aren’t having second thoughts are you?

Toya: I’m fine baby, and I’m ready for tomorrow. I just very excited. I have only been waiting for this day for my entire life. I love you too much to even think about walking away from you Fitzroy.

Fitz: I love you too girl. I missed you like crazy too. Tonight will be the last time we are apart for a long long time to come. *Kisses Toya’s forehead and her mouth lovingly*

Mya: Hey baby. Hey Fitzy. T, I keep telling you that you are going to be just fine. I know it must be pretty exciting though. I can’t wait until it’s my time to walk down the aisle to my King. I’m so happy for you and Fitz, but I must admit there is a small tinge of jealousy.

Tradee: You don’t ever have to be jealous Mya. I would marry you right now on your word. Our day soon come baby. Remember that your King is not leaving his Empress.

*Tradee walks over to Mya, and holds his hand out to help her stand from the plush lounger. He draws her into his body, and kisses her softly.*

Tradee: *Whispering huskily in Mya’s ear* Mi craven…but nuh food mi ready fe nyam. Mi miss yuh Empress.

Mya: Oooo sh**! If that means what I think it means, what are we waiting for Papi?

Toya: You are waiting for our dinner date to be over, that’s what. You two need to behave yourselves. What kind of best man and matron of honor would you be to ditch the bride and groom in their time of need?

Mya: Your time of need is self-imposed and self-inflicted. We don’t all need to suffer because of your traditional a**. Ha-ha. Travis and I will be stuck together like glue the night before we get married, and I mean that literally. Right baby?

Toya: Shut up you nut. Ha-ha. Fitz honey, where are we going for dinner?

Fitz: You know how I am with surprises. Welll, you ladies will both be blissfully surprised by what we have planned for you. Let’s get started. Toya, remember you have some things to take care of later before I drop you off at the hotel. *wink*

Mya: I knew it! I knew that your fast a** wouldn’t be able to withstand another night of rocking a pillow between your knees! We have been girls for far too long. You think you’re slick. Ha-ha. Let’s go eat, the baby is hungry.

Tradee: Did you eat anything today Mya? You promised.

Mya: Calm down Daddy Fuss A Lot. I ate. Actually, I’ve been eating all day.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

The couples walk out of the hotel, and head for the car. This time its Tradee’s turn to drive and they all climb into the Mercedes, with Fitz and Toya in the back. The Mercedes cruises along the northern Jamaican coastline toward their secret destination.

When they arrive, the men ask them to stay seated for a minute. They disappear behind the trunk of the car, and reappear carrying bouquets of tropical flowers. The women gasp and sigh, and step out of the car. Toya recognizes the spot immediately, but doesn’t let on to Mya. She wants Mya to experience the beauty firsthand. Mya turns in a slow circle taking in the view and the lush tropical beauty surrounding her. Murphy Hill has captured another soul with its natural beauty. Fitz and Tradee had arranged a table poolside with candles surrounding the outside perimeter. They had thrown flower petals all around and inside of the immaculate pool. White candles were floating listlessly on the calm blue water, as if to beckon the women forward. The scent of jasmine and unknown culinary treats wafts through on the salty ocean breeze.

Tradee and Fitz seat the women, and Tradee excuses himself from the table. He walks into the main building, leaving Fitz to console and entertain both of the teary-eyed emotional beauties.

Fitz: I knew when I first laid eyes on you two that you were going to turn Jamaica inside out. I also knew that Toya was my Queen and my wife. I just didn’t figure that she would so eagerly step into my arms and heart. I love you Mrs. D. Mya, Rasta is a lucky man, not quite as lucky as me…ha-ha. Seriously, Rasta loves you and his baby with everything within his soul. He would lay down his life for you both.

Before the women can respond to Fitz’s sentiments, Tradee walks back outside. He is playing a guitar and singing Jah Cure’s “Love You.”

Tradee: Woman I love you,need you and I

Can't live without you in my world,my worlddd

Woman I love you,need you and I

Can't live without you in my world,my world

When I said that I love you girl

Don't think i'm pretending

It's straight from my heart

The message I'm sending

I'm not like the rest of guys

Who hides their feelin

I just wanna be myself,my self

Hurts mi to know that you're with someone

If you ever fall I'm planning to catch you with my hands

With my hands

Love you, I need you and I

Can't live without you in my world,my world

Songs of joy it makes mi sing

Tears of joy she makes mi cry

Those funny feelin she giving me inside

Emotional taking over me

It's all because of you

Girl I know you love me too

Dont hide your feelings girl,let it show my dear

It's just singing for two

Can I play with you girl

Can I play with you with you

Yeah can I play with you

Ahyo it's just a game for two ooh

Girl I know girl I know

That I need you,I love you and love you

And I can't live without you in my world

My worllld

When i said that I love you girl

Don't think i'm pretending

It's straight from my heart

With the message that i'm sending

I'm not like the rest of guys

Who hides their a feelins

I yah cure just wanna be myself

Hurts mi to know that you're with someone ,with someone ,with someone

Hoping to catch you

If you fall with my hands

With my hands

I love you and I

Tradee finishes the song, puts the guitar down and walks over to Mya. Mya stands to hug him, but Tradee drops to one knee in front of her.

Tradee: *clearing throat nervously* Mya. Mya…I. Mya I never thought I would ever do this. I thought that I didn’t deserve true happiness from a woman…my woman. We each have our past, our hurts and our fears. But, we managed to love each other in spite of those things. You have made me so happy in such a short time, and I can’t live without you in my world. I wanted to do this right…the right way. I don’t want you to ever feel slighted, or disappointed in the man you selected as your King and the father of your children. Empress, Baby, Princess. Mya…Mya…Mya baby. Will you take my hand in marriage, and walk beside me always under the protection and guidance of Jah?

Tradee reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a black velvet box. When he opens it, Mya is stunned to see a beautiful 2 ½ carat diamond engagement ring. She looks up at him, and back down at the ring through teary eyes. Then, she notices that Tradee is no longer wearing the diamond stud earrings that were always in his ears.

Mya: Oh no! Baby no! You didn’t have…you didn’t have to do this. I-I-I mean…I mean. Oh no…you loved those….

Mya is shaking her head furiously up and down as her voice escapes her, and she can’t seem to form a logical sentence. Tears stream down her pristine face, and she can’t stop shaking her head in the affirmative. Tradee stands up, and wipes Mya’s tears away with his thumbs. He is unable to speak because a huge lump as formed in his throat, threatening to choke off his air supply. Mya and Tradee hug tightly, as sobs continue to ravage Mya’s trembling body.

Fitz grabs Toya’s hand, and they lean over to kiss and declare their love as well. Soon, Fitz’s male friends begin bringing food and drink to the table. Mya and Tradee take their seats at the table, as Fitz blesses their bountiful feast.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Ian: I understand your hesitation Gem. I really do. I have totally forgotten myself because I was so taken and smitten by you. I promise to give you all the space you need from now on. I also understand if you longer wish to have me escort you to the wedding. But, please don’t add insult to injury by giving me your gifts back Melodee. I bought them because I thought you deserved them. I wouldn’t buy things in an effort to buy a woman. There are some things I promised to tell you, and I will tell you tonight. Everything you want to know about me. Can we at least enjoy the rest of the day together?

Melodee: Ian, I am not a gold digger, and I am not trying to use you. I need you to understand that I liked you before you started buying me things. If you are hoping that I am falling in love with you, you would be wrong. I am no where near ready for another full time commitment. You can escort me to the wedding under one condition. My only stipulation, is that you don’t let your feelings and emotions take over your sanity. You have a problem dealing with emotion Ian. Your temper is outrageous, and your feelings for me are a little scary at times. Do you think you are in love with me?

Ian: I’m not sure if I’m actually in love with you or not. Honestly, I don’t think I have ever been in love. I know that I am definitely infactuated with you Melodee. I crave you. I want to give you the best this world has to offer. I want you to represent me and my future empire. But, I’m willing to work for it, just as I have worked for everything else I have. I will the picture of serenity. Nothing worth having is ever easy Gem. All I ask is that you remember Delmar is an ex for a reason. Now, are we going to the spa?

Melodee: Ummm. Wow. Alright. I guess. Afterall, I do need a purse and shoes to match my dress. Ian, that dress is amazing. Thank you again for all the beautiful things.

When Ian and Melodee get into the spa, she is amazed at how well she is treated. Melodee immediately shrugs out of the confines of her clothing, and luxuriates in the plush terry cloth robe. She is escorted outside of the spa, to a lanai overlooking the Caribbean. Ian is already there, as is the personal shopper from the designer boutique. The personal shopper is flirting shamelessly with Ian, and he appears eager to welcome her attention and advances. Melodee is surprised by the jealousy rumbling in the pits of her stomach. She quietly accesses Ian again, realizing for the first time how attractive he really is. His money is an added bonus. Was she still so far gone on Delmar, that she was willing to loose out on her handsome gravy train?

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Melodee: I hope that I am not interrupting anything. The view is beautiful baby.

Ian: *slowly halting his hearty laughter* Melodee, I want you to meet Elyse. Elyse, this is Melodee. Elyse and I are fast becoming friends. I guess the island of Jamaica has a way of doing that to virtual strangers. Isn’t she stunning Mel?

Melodee: Really Ian? I thought we came here to relax and enjoy ourselves before the wedding honey.

Elyse: Oh. You guys are getting married? That would explain the spectacular wardrobe you are building ma’am. Where are my manners? Congratulations are in order for such a handsome couple. *Elyse never drops eye contact with Ian. Her intent can be read in her eager eyes and devilish grin*

Ian: Oh goodness no! You have it mistaken. Melodee and I are guests of a wedding tomorrow. We are no closer to getting married than your Prime Minister and the Pope are to tying the knot. Ha-ha. Friendship abounds, right Mel?

*Ian peers over his wine glass at Melodee’s stiff countenance. He smiles sinisterly. You think you are too good to fall in love with me Baby girl? Well, welcome to Ian’s world.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Melodee: *kiss teet* Friendship is so subjective don’t you think? Elyse is it? Are you joining us, or did you come to do your job?

*Melodee takes a gulp of wine before setting the glass down harshly. She allows the robe to fall from her nude shoulders on the private lanai. Melodee strolls sexily over to Ian, coaxes his wineglass from his hand, and kisses him until he staggers from the ache in his loin. Reasonably satisfied that she had won this battle, she saunters slowly to her table, and lies down.*

Ian: Uh..uh…whew. Sh**! Elyse darling, feel free to get started with your presentation when you are ready. Mel, join me in the hot tub while we decide on the pieces you want. We can do our massages after you are satisified.

Elyse: Mr. Royale, I was instructed to bring two pair of shoes per outfit. I hope that you and Ms. Melodee find the selections to your liking. Do you want me to model them with or without the outfits?

Ian: Oh. You have the outfits too? I think that will give us a better idea of the total look. Please model the complete outfit for us. *wink*

Melodee: It’s really not necessary honey. I have a good idea of what I like, and what I would like to see with each outfit.

Ian: Nonsense Melodee. Elyse has come all this way for us, the least we can do is to let her do what she gets paid to do. She is a personal shopper after all. Relax, and enjoy your wine.

Elyse ignores Melodee, and begins disrobing on the lanai. She glances over her shoulder to see the look of anger and envy on Melodee’s pretty face, and the obvious glee and admiration on Ian’s. Elyse is only concerned with Ian’s approval.

Melodee: Excuse me ma’am. I think you should get dressed in the dressing room, not out here. It is not very professional for you to show your naked a** in front of us.

Elyse: My apologies ma’am. I was a model for about five years, and I got used to being nude in all types of scenarios. I will respect your wishes.

Ian: Mel, do you have to be so catty and abrasive? You started the nudity afterall. I say what’s a little harmless nudity amongst friends? Please proceed Elyse, and dare I say you have an amazing body. Why did you stop modeling?

Melodee: Eeehhnnn? *kiss teet* Mi catty and habrasive? Bumbocl**!

Elyse: Ha-ha. Thank you Mr. Royale. I haven’t really stopped modeling. I’m attempting to learn every aspect of the fashion industry to make me more marketable. I ideal dream would be to become a fashion designer.

Ma’am. I made the following selections to match the lovely green dress you selected earlier. You have the option of going with a metallic sandal, or this beautiful multi-colored slipper.

Melodee: Please stop calling me ma’am and Ms. We are about the same age. Ian, is this really necessary?

Ian: I love both of them. We will take both pairs and the matching bags. Let’s see the next outfit please. When you are done, you can join us here in the hot tub. Waiter, please bring more wine and some fruit. Thanks.

Melodee: Ian? I asked you a question. Are you ignoring me now?

*Ian watches Elyse’s a** sashay away to the dressing room, as she removes the dress from her shoulders and upper torso.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cause mi cyan wait til "tmorrow"

They r too cute..mi waan go a Murphy Hill/cliff whatever an mi want di 2 1/2 carat ring to :crying:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Elyse: Oops. I’m sorry. I almost forgot the next outfit. She saunters back over to the table with her perk breasts freely exposed. When she looks at Melodee, she makes a half-hearted attempt to cover her nipples with the tips of her fingers.

Melodee: B**ch please! Yuh lyiad skettel. Move wey frum mi man! Gwaan heasy mi gyal. Mek mi give yuh wan bax inna yuh rass! Chat bout!

Elyse: Nuh war wid mi cuz yuh pums nuh sweet yuh man mi gyal. Im neva give yuh a secand look dutty gyal. Mi his from city…an yuh come frum country. Yuh gwaan like yuh knoa yuhself puttus. Eh eh. I got yuh man and yuh cyan do hennyting about ie…good ting mi neva fight ova man. Mi his alright wid sharing de goodies same wey.

Ian: Excuse me Elyse, that is enough. You have gotten way too comfortable. You shouldn’t address my woman as anything less than my queen is that understood? If you misconstrued my harmless flirting as true interest, you are sadly mistaken. You can’t touch my Jamaican Gem. Please take the remaining outfits to the dress room with you, so that you do not make the faux pas of making my wifey upset again.

*whispering to Melodee* Remember the next time you try to tell me that you aren’t feeling me, there are other women that won’t hesitate to show me their appreciation. If you are not interested in me, then walk away and don’t look back. I don’t see how your behavior was any different from mine earlier. Now, Melodee baby are you interested in dating me exclusively, or do you need time to figure out how to get Delmar back? I know that I’m feeling you Melodee, and I will do anything to be with you. But, I am the man in this relationship.

Melodee: Eeehhnnn. I never told you that I wasn’t interested in you. I only asked for time to sort things out. Yuh nuh heasy. I don’t know why I keep giving in to you. But, you are right, I got so jealous when I saw you looking at her the way you look at me. If you hurt me Ian…mi GAWD!

Ian: Come here girl. Welcome home baby. You deserve the best this man can offer you.

Ian and Melodee begin kissing passionately. His hands are all over her nude body, and she is openly enjoying each touch, caress and kiss. Elyse walks out of the dressing room, and clears her throat. Melodee absentmindedly selects accessories for the remaining outfits, and Ian pays her hurriedly.

Soon, they are finished with their massages and headed for the salon. Ian goes back to the room while Melodee gets her hair styled, and her nails manicured and pedicured. Ian ordered room service, and advised the wait staff not to bring their food until his wife was almost done at the salon.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Toya: Fitz baby how did I get so lucky? I’m so in love with you.

Fitz: Not as much as me baby. Did you pack everything you need to take to the hotel later?

Toya: Yeah. I have it all. There is just one thing missing now.

Fitz: Yeah…what’s that?

Toya: Come ere and let me show you.

Fitz: I thought you would never ask.

Toya: Baby, you remember the night on the porch, when you got me so worked up? Then, you put me in the shower? Well…uh. I can’t stop thinking about it.

Fitz: Eeehhhnnn. Your wish is my command.

Fitz walks Toya outside to the verandah. He backs her slowly into the corner, and presses his body into hers. Toya sighs loudly, and she wraps her arms around Fitz’s neck. Fitz allows Toya to draw his head lower until their lips are barely touching. He can feel the warmth eminating from her parted lips, and his maleness is welcomed by the heat eminating from her femininity. They kiss after an eternity of blissful separation. Toya’s tongue is voracious, and her mouth welcoming. Fitz always feels like he is coming home when he bonds with her. He impatiently removes her clothing, craving the feeling of her naked skin against his own.

Toya willingly allows her man to undress her and himself. She stands in awe of his girth as it springs from the constraints of his boxers. She wraps her fingers around him, and savors the pulsating thickness. Fitz groans at the feeling of her palms wrapped around his member. He leans into her again, and allows his own fingers to become engulfed by the center of his universe. Toya moans loudly, and swings one of her legs over the railing of the verandah to give Fitz more access. Fitz sits on the small bench in front of her, and allows himself to relish in the taste of her nectar. Toya comes almost immediately from his expert oral attention. She begs for him to fill her completely, and he is happy to oblige her wishes. They cling and sway together until they are both momentarily spent. Fitz musters more stamina and carries Toya back into their living room. He stops at the sofa.

Fitz: We need to officially welcome you into every room of the house, so we may as well get started here.

Toya: Okay baby.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: Other Timeline
more more !! :crying: I Jawi baby lov glad fi see u

Tru dat!!!! Tonks :thumbs: It's gettin good :yes:

Elyse: Oops. I’m sorry. I almost forgot the next outfit. She saunters back over to the table with her perk breasts freely exposed. When she looks at Melodee, she makes a half-hearted attempt to cover her nipples with the tips of her fingers.

Melodee: B**ch please! Yuh lyiad skettel. Move wey frum mi man! Gwaan heasy mi gyal. Mek mi give yuh wan bax inna yuh rass! Chat bout!

DWL.....rollin :lol::lol:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

mi affi stop fi a minute...Ian bomboclaat out a order ehn...him out a him phockin mine..Melodee pick up u rass fool fool self an leave..why she affi naked fi model shoes...long dutty bloodclaat kissteet

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
Ian: Excuse me Elyse, that is enough. You have gotten way too comfortable. You shouldn’t address my woman as anything less than my queen is that understood? If you misconstrued my harmless flirting as true interest, you are sadly mistaken. You can’t touch my Jamaican Gem. Please take the remaining outfits to the dress room with you, so that you do not make the faux pas of making my wifey upset again.

I can't stand his rass a$$$ :angry:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline
*whispering to Melodee* Remember the next time you try to tell me that you aren’t feeling me, there are other women that won’t hesitate to show me their appreciation. If you are not interested in me, then walk away and don’t look back. I don’t see how your behavior was any different from mine earlier. Now, Melodee baby are you interested in dating me exclusively, or do you need time to figure out how to get Delmar back? I know that I’m feeling you Melodee, and I will do anything to be with you. But, I am the man in this relationship.

PHOCKIN OUT A ORDER...so much power u alone have..but mi still believe Melodee have sumptin up dem deh sleeves

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.