I've created a monster!!!!!

528 posts in this topic

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tradee: Baby, I’m so sorry you don’t feel well. Lie down and let me get you some tea.

Mya: Noooooo. I want to celebrate our official engagement. I’ll be…I’ll be….oooooohhhhhh…

Mya darts back into the bathroom just in the nick of time. Tradee starts running water in the Jacuzzi, and he adds her bath salts. Then, he goes back into the bedroom and calls room service for mint tea.

Tradee: Mya…Empress. We have the rest of our lives to celebrate. Take it easy princess. I called for tea, and I’m running your bath. Do you need me to do anything else?

Mya: Can you take a bath with me, and at least hold me? I want you to sing my song again. It was so beautiful. Baby, have you tried to get a recording deal? Your voice is amazing. You wanted everything to be so special, and I’m ruining it all. I thought it was called morning sickness. Damn…I mean dang.

Tradee: Listen Mya. You didn’t ruin anything. You are carrying my child in your womb. You know that is the most special thing in this entire world to me. My voice is for you and my children. I don’t need to become famous. Do you think you will be okay for tomorrow?

Mya: I have to be…I can’t leave my girl hanging on her day, even if I have to disappear into the bush to throw up. You just make sure you have some wet wipes to clean me up. *small chuckle* I’m so glad that you and Fitz hit it off so well Travis. He didn’t know you, but he made you one of his groomsmen. He has so many friends that he could have called on. You should feel very honored.

Tradee: Hush puttus. Come on, let’s relax for a while. I’ll be in as soon as the waiter brings the tea. Keep the water warm for me.

Mya: Okay. I love you.

Tradee: I love you too babes.

Tradee answers the door, tips the waiter and brings the small serving tray and tea into the bedroom. He pours Mya a cup, and takes it into the bathroom. Mya sips it gingerly, as Tradee climbs in behind her. Mya slowly reclines on his chest, and Tradee rubs her neck, shoulders and arms to help her relax.

Mya: I can’t get enough of you Rasta. Make love to me. Now. Please.

Tradee: Are you sure?

Mya: Please. I want you to speak in patois while you make love to me too. Make it nasty and dirty. Please baby.

Tradee takes his time to bathing her and himself. He places her gently into a warm shower, and they shower together slowly. Tradee leans down to kiss Mya with all the love in his heart. Mya responds in kind with all the love she feels for him.

Mya: Baby. I can’t take it any longer. Please make love to me. I love you Rasta. I love you Tradee. I love you Travis.

Tradee carries Mya to their bed, and he begins worshipping her beautiful body. Mya begins crawling backwards over the bed from the pleasurable onslaught of Tradee’s tongue. She begins sobbing uncontrollably from sheer happiness. Mya calls out to him as wave after wave hit her. Before she can fully gain control of her senses, Tradee is replacing his tongue and fingers with his huge member. Tradee whispers harshly in her ear all the things he is doing to her tight little pum. They ride together until they reach the pinnacle of their coupling.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mi suh behine di curve, mi nuh knoa if mi caan ketch up again :cry::cry::crying: (di las' one ah wen mi really start bawl)

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
*whispering to Melodee* Remember the next time you try to tell me that you aren’t feeling me, there are other women that won’t hesitate to show me their appreciation. If you are not interested in me, then walk away and don’t look back. I don’t see how your behavior was any different from mine earlier. Now, Melodee baby are you interested in dating me exclusively, or do you need time to figure out how to get Delmar back? I know that I’m feeling you Melodee, and I will do anything to be with you. But, I am the man in this relationship.

PHOCKIN OUT A ORDER...so much power u alone have..but mi still believe Melodee have sumptin up dem deh sleeves

Straight..outta order.......Mi hope so to!!!

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi suh behine di curve, mi nuh knoa if mi caan ketch up again :cry::cry::crying: (di las' one ah wen mi really start bawl)

hush puttus..u can print dem and go back to read it a really good read :thumbs:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Mya is awakened by Tradee telling her good night, and that he will dream of her. She almost panics at the thought of him leaving, until she realizes that Toya is there.

Mya: Wait baby. Let me walk you to the door.

Tradee: No babes. Get your rest. Toya will need you tomorrow. I love you Mya. Call me if you need anything okay.

Mya: Toya honey wake up. It’s your day baby girl. Wake up T.

Toya: Huh? Oh Mya. It’s my day. Oh sh** My. I’m reaally getting married? This is it huh? I want my Daddy Mya. How did I think I could do this without my family? My life is going to be changed for good. It’s no longer a vacation romance Mya. Oh sh** oh Sh**!!

Mya: Calm down T. You guys love each other. This is not a bad thing sweetie. You just have a case of nerves right now. Your parents will be happy for you, and they will love Fitz when they meet him. Now go get showered so I can do your hair and make-up.

Do you want breakfast? Room service?

Toya: You are right. Thank you honey. I love you girl. What would I do without you? I think I can manage to hold something down. Room service would be great. What time is it?

Mya: It’s 9:25. You have plenty of time. Maybe you should call your man to get refocused.

Toya: I thought that was bad luck. I miss him already My. It took me forever to fall asleep last night. I’m going to call him now.

Mya: Good baby. I’m going to order some fruit for breakfast. Do you want anything else?

Toya: Ummm…fruit and bagels…some orange juice. I’m really missing American breakfasts right now.

Mya: I know honey. Call your man T. I’m going to call mine as soon as I finish ordering room service.

Hey baby. I missed you. Yeah…me too. I missed feeling you curled around me. I can’t wait to see you in your tux. She is okay…a little nervous and anxious. But she will be fine. She is probably on the phone with him right now.

Toya: Good Morning Mr. Davidson. I miss you so much. I didn’t think it would be this hard. I’m a nervous wreck. I really wish that I had talked to my Mom and Dad Fitz. They should be here.

Fitz: Hey Mrs. Davidson. I miss you more. I tossed and turned all night. But, I’m excited about seeing you later this afternoon. Don’t be late T, or I will come find you. Baby, it will all work out. If it will make you feel better, we can do this all over again and fly them up. This is our destiny Toya, it just can’t be wrong. I want you to be happy. Do you want to postpone the wedding?

Toya: No…of course not! I can’t imagine another second going by not being your wife. I’m ready for us to just say those words that will unite us in front of God and our friends. Then, we can start working on our baby.

Toya jumps into the shower, and cries. She is overcome with emotion, and she couldn’t hold the tears back any longer. Toya knows that she is making her eyes puffy, but she will just have to order sliced cucumbers to reduce the swelling. Toya thinks back to her first date with Fitz, and she smiles. There have been nothing but good memories for her to recall.

Mya: T honey. The room service is here. You need to come out so I can start working on making you look like a high profile fashion bride.

Toya: Okay. I’m getting out now. Don’t be shocked by my appearance okay? I’ve been crying a little.

Mya: Oh no T. You can’t cry on your big day. What’s wrong? Talk to me. Did Fitz do something last night? Why are you so weepy? Look at your eyes! They are bloodshot and puffy. You are so lucky that I am a model at the top of her game. Come on…there is more to do than I anticipated.

Toya: *chuckling* Excuse you! I am not that bad! I mean, at least you don’t have to pluck and remove any hair.

Mya and Toya giggle and laugh over fruit and cream cheese bagels. Then, Mya begins working on Toya’s hair. She uses a small curling iron to tighten some curls that have drooped before she pins all the curls up in a loose updo. Mya leaves a few long tendrils down to cascade over Toya’s shoulders. Next, Mya expertly applies make-up until Toya is radiant and exquisite in her beauty. She places Toya’s birdcage blusher in front of the curly upsweep for the finishing touch. Both women look in the mirror and gasp.

Mya: Oh my God T. I have never seen you more beautiful than you are right now.

Toya: I look amazing! What did you do? How did you make me look this good?

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Filed: Other Timeline
Tradee carries Mya to their bed, and he begins worshipping her beautiful body. Mya begins crawling backwards over the bed from the pleasurable onslaught of Tradee’s tongue. She begins sobbing uncontrollably from sheer happiness. Mya calls out to him as wave after wave hit her. Before she can fully gain control of her senses, Tradee is replacing his tongue and fingers with his huge member. Tradee whispers harshly in her ear all the things he is doing to her tight little pum. They ride together until they reach the pinnacle of their coupling.

Isn't love grand.. :blush:(L):luv::lol::yes::yes:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

hush puttus..u can print dem and go back to read it a really good read :thumbs:

That's why mi haffi love yu so Kimmy :thumbs:

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Timeline
It's weddin day :dance: It's ON!!!!!

mek fi go put ot mi frock...Den can urs still fit with all that weight u lost..u can run go tek it einn :thumbs: Tam weh urs deh ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Mya runs to take her shower and apply her own make-up. She unwraps her hair, and uses a flat iron to tame small frizzes and flyaways. The ladies look at the clock and decide it is now time to get dressed. When they have finished dressing and applying perfume, they head down to the lobby. Tradee is waiting in the lobby to pick them up and drive to the wedding site. He whistles low in his throat at the sight of the gorgeous women. Tradee attempts to kiss Mya, and gets her cheek instead.

Mya: Love you. Don’t want to ruin my make-up, or have you wearing lipstick in all the pictures.

Tradee: Eehhhnn. Oomen. You are a stunning bride Toya. Fitz is a bless-ed man. Mya you of course are my beautiful beautiful gift from Jah. I love you Empress.

Toya: Thank you Rasta. How is my man holding up? He is there right? Please tell me that he will not have me waiting. Mya, are you sure he won’t see me before it’s time? Well, let’s get the show on the road. I’m READY!

Front desk staff: Congratulations Toya! You look beautiful! You make a glowing bride.

Toya: Thank you all. I'll come to see you all later. I hope you can all make the reception later.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline
Toya: Thank you all. I'll come to see you all later. I hope you can all make the reception later.

no bodda figet mi... mi a deh a di wedding from start to finish neva mind di reception..there might not be one.. :wacko::lol:

Timeline

Ian and Melodee wake up intertwined in each others arms. Ian didn’t think their sexual chemistry could get any stronger, but he realized last night that Melodee had been holding back on him. He was dangerously close to falling in love with her, confessing that love and leaving everything behind to be her love slave.

Ian calls for room service, and they feast on caviar, mimosas and a fresh selection of fruit and cheese. Melodee detests the caviar, but she doesn’t make a big fuss about it. She thinks to herself that she would one day get the chance to cook for him, and show him what real food should taste like.

Melodee: Baby, last night was magnificent. I don’t want to leave this bed. Do we really have to go to the wedding? Can we take a shower together? I want to feel you inside of me as the warm water flows over my body.

Ian: The pleasure was all mine Gem. We can stay in the bed forever is you want to, but, you will be disappointed if we don’t go. Is there any other way to shower?

Melodee and Ian make love passionately in the shower before they get dressed and head for the wedding site. They are among the first to arrive, and Ian begins taking pictures of her all over the area. He especially loves the remnant of the Catholic church, and how great a backdrop it makes for a beachfront wedding. Ian snaps pictures of the picturesque waterfall. Ian knows that this is the spot he will use when he returns to marry Melodee in a few years.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

AWRIGHT MI DRESS..mi bout fi leave...mi a strap on fi shoes...dem a go jump inna di cyar. Who ready oonuh want mi pick oonuh up ? MI HART A BEAT...DEM FUSS REACH..WOIEEEE.....AW LAWD... :no::o

Edited by kimmykashi

Timeline
It's weddin day :dance: It's ON!!!!!

mek fi go put ot mi frock...Den can urs still fit with all that weight u lost..u can run go tek it einn :thumbs: Tam weh urs deh ?

dress_formal.jpg mi ready Kimmy, mi ready!!!!

Edited by JA Tam

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.