jawi876

I've created a monster!!!!!

528 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have been following and enjoying your post for the past couple of weeks and i can say i am hooked. I pray that you recover and be completely restored. The word in service has been Healing comes after seven. And on today it was Provision comes after seven. I am hoping that all that concerns you be repaired completely and perfectly. I hope you can get complete peace in everything as well.

Health and wellness to you always

Hi,

I've never heard of this, after seven what? If you don't mind.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have been following and enjoying your post for the past couple of weeks and i can say i am hooked. I pray that you recover and be completely restored. The word in service has been Healing comes after seven. And on today it was Provision comes after seven. I am hoping that all that concerns you be repaired completely and perfectly. I hope you can get complete peace in everything as well.

Hi,

yeah Jengs, that is very popular..they say after seven days of fasting, praying and such then this will happen

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi,

yeah Jengs, that is very popular..they say after seven days of fasting, praying and such then this will happen

Oh. Thank you guys for all the well wishes...thoughts...prayers and PMs. I also appreciate the good wishes from the newbies and lurkers. Thank you. Thank you. I took the day off from work because I'm still hurting. I hope that it will make a difference for the rest of the week. Kimmy, I just read your news. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Jengs! You all are some baby-making machines. We are typing on fertile forums! LOL

Love you all much!

Jawi

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

*Mya and Tradee reach the altar, and she is tempted to run back up the aisle and stop Toya’s descent. She looks nervously at the spot where she saw Ian, but he is no longer there. In the next chair, she notices the woman that she beat at Tradee’s house. The woman is smirking at her, and emitting hissing sounds through her teeth. Before Mya can think clearly, the music starts and the crowd rises from their seats to honor the bride’s walk.*

Tradee begins singing loud and clear. His voice resonates over the entire wedding site. The audience gasps audibly when Jah Cure joins in with Tradee’s beautiful serenade to the bride. Jah Cure joins Tradee at the altar, and Toya begins making her slow descent down the flowered covered path from the church, past the audience, the waterfall and toward her groom.

Fitz meets Toya halfway, and they walk together back to the altar. The audience takes their seats as the minister begins the ceremony.

Minister: Heavenly Father, we are gathered here today to witness the union of this young couple, Fitzroy Nevis Davidson and Toya Denise Richardson, in holy matrimony. I have had the extreme pleasure of meeting the young couple on several occasions, and I am pleased to know that their union is indeed God made. Now, if any man or woman has just cause as to why they should not be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

Ian: WHY TOYA?? WHAT THE PHOCK IS GOING ON? DID YOU CONVENIENTLY FORGET YOU HAD A FIANCE IN AMERICA WHILE YOU PLANNED THIS BULLSH**?

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

Hi,

Mi nuh to inna di popular stuff and mi nuh too sure of the number 7, but to each his own, and don't forget faith.

Timeline

Hi,

Oh. Thank you guys for all the well wishes...thoughts...prayers and PMs. I also appreciate the good wishes from the newbies and lurkers. Thank you. Thank you. I took the day off from work because I'm still hurting. I hope that it will make a difference for the rest of the week. Kimmy, I just read your news. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Jengs! You all are some baby-making machines. We are typing on fertile forums! LOL

Love you all much!

Jawi

just for the record I had nothing to do with it...I was laying there minding my own business :whistle::help:

Timeline

ahhaaha...that's what it is mi experience it inna one church mi go one time..it is praying and reading ur bible nothing CRAZY no obeah wuking just a thing some ppl believe work and some testify to it...u right to each his own

just for the record I had nothing to do with it...I was laying there minding my own business :whistle::help:

ahahhaa...here here Jengs !!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
ahhaaha...that's what it is mi experience it inna one church mi go one time..it is praying and reading ur bible nothing CRAZY no obeah wuking just a thing some ppl believe work and some testify to it...u right to each his own

What's up, u thinking about your MIL again???

Timeline

ahahhaa...here here Jengs !!

yes Sister Kimmy - now that i can testify too

Timeline

What's up, u thinking about your MIL again???

AHAHAHA..u see it..she a haunt mi !!!

Timeline

I just bet. I'm thinking the Stella story is helping Marlita work some obeah on her microphone. I think I will calm down on some of the heated elements of the story. kikikikiki

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

I just bet. I'm thinking the Stella story is helping Marlita work some obeah on her microphone. I think I will calm down on some of the heated elements of the story. kikikikiki

no hunny dat won't be necessary at all :lol::no:

Timeline

Toya stops smiling and turns to look at Ian in shock and confusion. Ian is standing on the top of the hill watching her. Toya is speechless as she looks fom Ian to the audience, and then searches for Fitz.

Minister: Young man, watch your language in the presence of the Lord. Toya is his accusation accurate?

Toya: Ian, how did you get here? You are not welcomed here or in my life anymore. Please don’t cause more of a scene than you already have.

Mya: Ian leave my girl alone! If you get near her, I will kill you my damn self! She finally came to her senses by leaving you. Phock you Ian!

Ian: A scene? I’m causing a scene Toya? I was invited to my own fiancée’s wedding, and I’m not the groom. But, I’m causing the scene. Did you ever stop to think about calling me? Obviously from the turn out, I was the last to know. I bet that bit** Mya put you up to this bullsh**! Hi Mya…I see you are still up to your old wh*ring ways.

Fitz: Mi yout watch yuh runnings wid mi wife! Mek mi buss yuh RASS! Shut yuh bumbocla** mout star!

Tradee: Eehhnnn? Yo star mek mi chop yuh….

Toya: No Fitz! Rasta! Please. It’s our wedding day. Ian, I’m asking you to leave. Just leave please. Everyone calm down! Fitz, baby I love you. Please let me take care of this. I should have taken care of it earlier, and this would have never happened. Pastor Brown, I’m sorry. Please give me a few minutes.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.