jawi876

I've created a monster!!!!!

528 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Jawi you're such a FANTASTIC writer!

This is getting sooo good!!! :pop:

Tonks! I was going to do the predictable all haades break loose at the wedding...but it just wasn't flowing for me...so I had to switch it up a little. I really wanted Fitz and Toya to get married. I love them so much.

:ot:

God is so good! I finally got my Final Trial Notice from the judge. With God's grace, I should be getting divorced on February 19, 2008. It will be three days after my 6th wedding anniversary. Woo-hoo! Finally a ray of sunshine to hold on to! :clock::dance::dancing::dancing:

Congrats!!! It happened for mi 4 days after what would have been my 6th anniversary tu :no:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
His passion is marked clearly by the purplish black bruise his suckling left on her breast. Ian’s sperm eagerly swim toward Melodee’s ripe and fertile egg. Whatever the future holds for them, Melodee and Ian will be forever bound by the new baby developing in her womb.

The two lovers are oblivious to the crowd gathering around them. A few older people voice their displeasure at the obscene display of affection. Some of the younger people cheer and mock Ian and Melodee’s coupling. When Melodee and Ian release, they slowly separate. Ian kisses Melodee hungrily, and declares his love for her. He makes a futile attempt to cover Melodee as she rearranges her dress. Melodee decides the best way to save face is to go rude gyal all the way.

Melodee: Eeeehhnnn? Ah whaa? Oonu neva see ooman phock har man? Bumbocl**…oonu brite eh?

Melodee places a finger inside herself, then she gives it to Ian to suckle insatiably. Melodee then lifts her dress briefly and pats her a** rapidly to make it jiggle at the crowd before she walks gracefully to the driver’s side and jumps in. Melodee brings the Navigator to life, and she streaks out of the makeshift parking lot, spewing gravel and marl dust in their wake.

Interesting twist.

Mel a rude gyal fi true

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tonks! I was going to do the predictable all haades break loose at the wedding...but it just wasn't flowing for me...so I had to switch it up a little. I really wanted Fitz and Toya to get married. I love them so much.

God is so good! I finally got my Final Trial Notice from the judge. With God's grace, I should be getting divorced on February 19, 2008. It will be three days after my 6th wedding anniversary. Woo-hoo! Finally a ray of sunshine to hold on to! :clock::dance::dancing::dancing:

Congrats!!! It happened for mi 4 days after what would have been my 6th anniversary tu :no:

Tonks babes. That little slip of paper made my day!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
His passion is marked clearly by the purplish black bruise his suckling left on her breast. Ian’s sperm eagerly swim toward Melodee’s ripe and fertile egg. Whatever the future holds for them, Melodee and Ian will be forever bound by the new baby developing in her womb.

The two lovers are oblivious to the crowd gathering around them. A few older people voice their displeasure at the obscene display of affection. Some of the younger people cheer and mock Ian and Melodee’s coupling. When Melodee and Ian release, they slowly separate. Ian kisses Melodee hungrily, and declares his love for her. He makes a futile attempt to cover Melodee as she rearranges her dress. Melodee decides the best way to save face is to go rude gyal all the way.

Melodee: Eeeehhnnn? Ah whaa? Oonu neva see ooman phock har man? Bumbocl**…oonu brite eh?

Melodee places a finger inside herself, then she gives it to Ian to suckle insatiably. Melodee then lifts her dress briefly and pats her a** rapidly to make it jiggle at the crowd before she walks gracefully to the driver’s side and jumps in. Melodee brings the Navigator to life, and she streaks out of the makeshift parking lot, spewing gravel and marl dust in their wake.

Interesting twist.

Mel a rude gyal fi true

Slackness fi tru! kikikikiki

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

Delmar looks over at Mya in the passenger seat. He is amazed at how beautiful she is, despite the huge lump and bruise developing on her temple. Delmar drives in circles aimlessly, not knowing where to take Mya. Then, he remembers a spot that only he and Melodee knew about. Delmar thinks back fondly of the times he and Melodee would catch a route taxi and ride to Portmore on the weekends. They would often stay for a day or two at a time, before they became bogged down in adult responsibilities. Delmar knew the perfect place to take Mya.

Delmar: Hearth HAngel, I knew that you would see things my way once I convinced you of my undying love. Mi knoa mi neva tell yuh dat mi love yuh nuff times. But, mi love yuh Mya frum mi bawn. We wedding day nice fe tru. Nuff pretty pretty flowa an ting. Mi wish mi coulden tek yuh pictra next tuh de watafall…but we ago back when de guest dem lef. Mya why yuh nuh wear a veil or flowa inna yuh hair? Yuh hair so silky and smoot. Ie remind mi of de first time mi meet yuh. Yuh rememba Mya puttus?

Mya begins stirring in her seat. Delmar almost veers off the road at the sound of her tortured moaning. His loin stirs at the memory of her soft meowing sounds as he made love to her. Delmar wonders if he has enough time to feel the pleasure she offers before they make it to his home.

Delmar: Soon Hearth Hangel…soon. Mi ago stop ah mi yaad fe a couple of tings…den we can go pon we honeymoon baby. Maybe we can move dere huntil ie time fe yuh tuh birth mi son. Yuh ago love de spot…ie well nice and pretty. Not as pretty as yuh still.

Delmar pulls into the back of the house, in the garage that is normally used for storage. He hops out of the car, humming gleefully. Delmar locks Mya in the car with the windows slightly cracked. He pulls the gate closed on the garage and padlocks it.

Inside the house, he grabs his best clothing, and some of the clothing Melodee left behind. He looks into a small bureau and grabs a soft creamy negligee, and the diamond/tanzanite bracelet. He hurriedly packs all the articles of clothing into his worn suitcase, looks around the room, turns off the light and exits the house.

Mya: MMMMMMM…ooooooo…ow. Travis? Baby? Whaa-at happened? Where am I? Damn my head hurts so bad. Is anyone there?

Delmar: Good Evening Sunshine…you brighten up my niiiitttess. I want yuh to be my wiiiiiffffe. Hi Hearth Hangel…did you sleep well? It’s about time you caught some rest, because we have been going strong since you got here. Yuh nature strong babes…mek mi wan fe bawl hout wid yeyewata. Mi love yuh puttus.

Mya: Wh-what? Wh-what happened Travis? Where are we? Where are we going? What happened to my head?

Delmar: *kiss teet* Eeehhnnn. Mi nuh name Travis. Yuh realize dat yuh mek wan big mistake. Yuh tell mi sey yuh love mi and nuh Rasta. Mi was first baby…yuh wan an ongly Shotta. Mi like when yuh call mi Tran Hearth Hangel. Baby, don’t you remember? We got married today at the waterfalls? We just had to pick up our suitcase before we get started.

Mya: Tran? Delmar? Wh-where is Travis? What did you do to your brother? I didn’t make a mistake Delmar. I love Travis, not you. What do you mean we got married? I would never marry you! Delmar listen to me! Ow! Sh**! Ouch. Listen Delmar, you aren’t making sense, and-and y-y-you are scaring me now.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Delmar looks over at Mya in the passenger seat. He is amazed at how beautiful she is, despite the huge lump and bruise developing on her temple. Delmar drives in circles aimlessly, not knowing where to take Mya. Then, he remembers a spot that only he and Melodee knew about. Delmar thinks back fondly of the times he and Melodee would catch a route taxi and ride to Portmore on the weekends. They would often stay for a day or two at a time, before they became bogged down in adult responsibilities. Delmar knew the perfect place to take Mya.

Delmar: Hearth HAngel, I knew that you would see things my way once I convinced you of my undying love. Mi knoa mi neva tell yuh dat mi love yuh nuff times. But, mi love yuh Mya frum mi bawn. We wedding day nice fe tru. Nuff pretty pretty flowa an ting. Mi wish mi coulden tek yuh pictra next tuh de watafall…but we ago back when de guest dem lef. Mya why yuh nuh wear a veil or flowa inna yuh hair? Yuh hair so silky and smoot. Ie remind mi of de first time mi meet yuh. Yuh rememba Mya puttus?

Mya begins stirring in her seat. Delmar almost veers off the road at the sound of her tortured moaning. His loin stirs at the memory of her soft meowing sounds as he made love to her. Delmar wonders if he has enough time to feel the pleasure she offers before they make it to his home.

Delmar: Soon Hearth Hangel…soon. Mi ago stop ah mi yaad fe a couple of tings…den we can go pon we honeymoon baby. Maybe we can move dere huntil ie time fe yuh tuh birth mi son. Yuh ago love de spot…ie well nice and pretty. Not as pretty as yuh still.

Delmar pulls into the back of the house, in the garage that is normally used for storage. He hops out of the car, humming gleefully. Delmar locks Mya in the car with the windows slightly cracked. He pulls the gate closed on the garage and padlocks it.

Inside the house, he grabs his best clothing, and some of the clothing Melodee left behind. He looks into a small bureau and grabs a soft creamy negligee, and the diamond/tanzanite bracelet. He hurriedly packs all the articles of clothing into his worn suitcase, looks around the room, turns off the light and exits the house.

Mya: MMMMMMM…ooooooo…ow. Travis? Baby? Whaa-at happened? Where am I? Damn my head hurts so bad. Is anyone there?

Delmar: Good Evening Sunshine…you brighten up my niiiitttess. I want yuh to be my wiiiiiffffe. Hi Hearth Hangel…did you sleep well? It’s about time you caught some rest, because we have been going strong since you got here. Yuh nature strong babes…mek mi wan fe bawl hout wid yeyewata. Mi love yuh puttus.

Mya: Wh-what? Wh-what happened Travis? Where are we? Where are we going? What happened to my head?

Delmar: *kiss teet* Eeehhnnn. Mi nuh name Travis. Yuh realize dat yuh mek wan big mistake. Yuh tell mi sey yuh love mi and nuh Rasta. Mi was first baby…yuh wan an ongly Shotta. Mi like when yuh call mi Tran Hearth Hangel. Baby, don’t you remember? We got married today at the waterfalls? We just had to pick up our suitcase before we get started.

Mya: Tran? Delmar? Wh-where is Travis? What did you do to your brother? I didn’t make a mistake Delmar. I love Travis, not you. What do you mean we got married? I would never marry you! Delmar listen to me! Ow! Sh**! Ouch. Listen Delmar, you aren’t making sense, and-and y-y-you are scaring me now.

ohhhhhhhhh I want Rasta fi catch Delmar and beat him senseless. He is crazy OMG I want fi beat him senseless miself. :crying::crying:

Jawi.......your writing is unbelievable.

Timeline

Interesting twist.

Mel a rude gyal fi true

rude gyal.....old gyal have no class and shame.....old wh*ring gyal

Timeline
Tradee walks up and kisses Mya. They hug and embrace and watch the happy couple as Jah Cure seranades them again. His song choice is "Good Morning Sunshine." The couple walk hand in hand with Fitzroy Jr in the middle back up the aisle. The wedding party slowly follows the couple back up to the abandoned church.

Tradee: Baby are you okay? You look pale and sick. Do you need something?

Mya: No…I'm feeling sick again. I think all the excitement, and going a couple of hours without eating…oooo…I'll be right back. No, it's okay. Can you take my purse? Go and tell Fitz and T that I'll be right back to take pictures. I love you Travis.

Tradee: Are you sure? I can go with you, and make sure you are okay. Okay, I'll go find something to help you clean up afterwards. I love you too Empress.

Mya walks toward the small waterfall, figuring she can clean up using some of the clean spring water. Just as she finishes emptying her stomach, she feels someone behind her.

Mya: Travis, baby. I told you I would be okay. You dote too much. A girl can get…spoiled…can get…Delmar? What are you doing? Delmar, no! Leave me…TRA…!!!!

Delmar grabs Mya, and places his hand over her mouth. When Mya struggles and tries to free herself, he uses the butt of his gun to knock her out. Delmar picks Mya up effortlessly, and carries her through thick bush and weeds…away from the wedding site.

Delmar: I'm sorry Mya baby. I had to get you away from Rasta for a little while. You are my HEarth HAngel, and now my wife. We will have so much fun consummating our wedding night.

WTH!!!! :blink: Lawd Delmar gwaan like im maad!!! I knew someboddy was gonn get her when she went to the bathroom!!! I thought it was gonna be Ian's crazy self!! Woo Now I'm getting scared!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Tradee walks up and kisses Mya. They hug and embrace and watch the happy couple as Jah Cure seranades them again. His song choice is "Good Morning Sunshine." The couple walk hand in hand with Fitzroy Jr in the middle back up the aisle. The wedding party slowly follows the couple back up to the abandoned church.

Tradee: Baby are you okay? You look pale and sick. Do you need something?

Mya: No…I'm feeling sick again. I think all the excitement, and going a couple of hours without eating…oooo…I'll be right back. No, it's okay. Can you take my purse? Go and tell Fitz and T that I'll be right back to take pictures. I love you Travis.

Tradee: Are you sure? I can go with you, and make sure you are okay. Okay, I'll go find something to help you clean up afterwards. I love you too Empress.

Mya walks toward the small waterfall, figuring she can clean up using some of the clean spring water. Just as she finishes emptying her stomach, she feels someone behind her.

Mya: Travis, baby. I told you I would be okay. You dote too much. A girl can get…spoiled…can get…Delmar? What are you doing? Delmar, no! Leave me…TRA…!!!!

Delmar grabs Mya, and places his hand over her mouth. When Mya struggles and tries to free herself, he uses the butt of his gun to knock her out. Delmar picks Mya up effortlessly, and carries her through thick bush and weeds…away from the wedding site.

Delmar: I'm sorry Mya baby. I had to get you away from Rasta for a little while. You are my HEarth HAngel, and now my wife. We will have so much fun consummating our wedding night.

WTH!!!! :blink: Lawd Delmar gwaan like im maad!!! I knew someboddy was gonn get her when she went to the bathroom!!! I thought it was gonna be Ian's crazy self!! Woo Now I'm getting scared!!

for real I thought Ian or dat crazy who*ing gyal but Delmar that caught mi by surprise.......fi him head clear gone.

Timeline

Woo Hoo Jawi CONGRATS :dance::dance: Mi suh appy fe yuh :thumbs:

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

Lawd Gawd mi loss!! Delmar gwaan like im maad! He loss im hed fi tru!! Him tink seh im an Mya ah married! Wooo! Mi nuh kno a wha Rasta gwaan do wen im find im.

And Ian and Mel....Lawd mi nuh kno wah fi seh bout dem deh!! Mel waan rude gyallll!!! And now har pregnant too!!! And har got HIV maybe too!! Ah Wah!!! Woiiee!!

Ok I have been home all day cause I had a major migraine and now I need to go to the laundromat but been all into this ere story mi neva wan fi leave mi house. But mi ah guh do mi laundry and rush back fi all deh comments oonu gwaan come wit....likkle more!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Oh Lawd 'im gwan mad fe tru!! 'im lose 'im mind ova dis ooman :blink:

Travis gwan CHOP 'im dung wen 'im fine 'im

Wah Mya gwan do nuh??

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

Delmar: Huuuussshh puttus. Did you know that Travis and I used to sing in the church choir? Well, we did before he went to jail for rape and became Rasta. Love is…Mya and Tran…loving each odda. Love is…much more than just sexing…

Mya, babes get back in the car. You need to take it easy in your condition. You have a huge knot on your head because you slipped on the rocks at the falls. Mya, if you want to carry our baby for nine months, you have to start being very careful. Get back into the car, so I can put our bag in the trunk. Yuh body look nice and sweet sexy body gyal.

Mya: Are you serious? You have lost your phocking raggedy a** mind! Ouch! Sh**! *holding head* I’m not going anywhere with you! You need help son! Now, let me out of here Tran!

Delmar: kikikikikiki…aren’t you cute mad? Why yuh vexed wid mi puttus? *kiss teet* MEK MI BUSS YUH RASS! GET INNA DE BLOODCL** CAR STAR! Hearth Hangel, mi nuh wan fe war wid yuh. Mi cyan wait fe stawt we honeymoon eidda. Calm dung mi gyal…rooks soon come. Hearth Hangel…Hearth Hangel…de wan I adore…love yuh foreva…and eva more…I’m juss ah fool…ah fool inna love wid yooooouuu!

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Marlita we posted de sameting at deh sametime ie look lik we tink de same :lol:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
Delmar: Huuuussshh puttus. Did you know that Travis and I used to sing in the church choir? Well, we did before he went to jail for rape and became Rasta. Love is…Mya and Tran…loving each odda. Love is…much more than just sexing…

Mya, babes get back in the car. You need to take it easy in your condition. You have a huge knot on your head because you slipped on the rocks at the falls. Mya, if you want to carry our baby for nine months, you have to start being very careful. Get back into the car, so I can put our bag in the trunk. Yuh body look nice and sweet sexy body gyal.

Mya: Are you serious? You have lost your phocking raggedy a** mind! Ouch! Sh**! *holding head* I’m not going anywhere with you! You need help son! Now, let me out of here Tran!

Delmar: kikikikikiki…aren’t you cute mad? Why yuh vexed wid mi puttus? *kiss teet* MEK MI BUSS YUH RASS! GET INNA DE BLOODCL** CAR STAR! Hearth Hangel, mi nuh wan fe war wid yuh. Mi cyan wait fe stawt we honeymoon eidda. Calm dung mi gyal…rooks soon come. Hearth Hangel…Hearth Hangel…de wan I adore…love yuh foreva…and eva more…I’m juss ah fool…ah fool inna love wid yooooouuu!

how 'im gwan threat someone 'im love?? 'im is sick mi tell yuh! She gwan fe haffi fight 'im lik she did Mel.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.