• I am an asian male
    • I am an asian female
    • I am a middle eastern male
    • I am a middle eastern female
    • I hate Hillary

57 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm male and I just voted as such.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I don't hate her but also don't like her...so couldn't really vote. I don't like her personalty from what I've seen over the years and don't agree on a lot of her stances, but I wouldn't say I hate her, that is a strong word. I wouldn't wish ill towards her at all. I just don't want her to be my pres.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

I dont know about the other men but i couldnt vote due to the questions being flawed :innocent:

Well, we better go find those 10 white women Hillary haters! :lol:

Goes to show how the haters will skew a poll to make their 'point'.

Making excuses already? I just voted as a "white male".

Most women I know who don't like her seem to express this opinion much like stina - they don't agree with her and don't want her to be prez.

The ones with the pictures of silly and mildly offensive pictures of her in their siggys are all men - just a simple observation

90day.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I dont know about the other men but i couldnt vote due to the questions being flawed :innocent:

Well, we better go find those 10 white women Hillary haters! :lol:

Goes to show how the haters will skew a poll to make their 'point'.

Making excuses already? I just voted as a "white male".

zomg pink men voting!!111!!!!!!!!1111

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Lets see: 4 people like Hillary, two of which are white women. 17 hate Hillary, 12 of which are white women. Even if you discount half of the white women who hate Hillary and in reality they are white men this still shows your idea of only white men hating Hillary is nothing but your own prejudice.

The previous poll results made me wonder if transgendered people were eligible for spousal visas - anyone know?

Yes if their birth certificates have been re-issued (normally done after gender-reassignment surgery). No if they're still biologically the sex they were born as. Assuming you mean a FTM person marring a woman or a MTF person marrying a man.

I have absolutely no idea why I know that ... might have been mentioned in an immigration news article at some point.

And as to the poll, I don't hate her, but I don't like her either. So I didn't answer. She irks me profoundly for no real reason, but I might vote for her if she were the final candidate depending on who the Republican is.

Bethany (NJ, USA) & Gareth (Scotland, UK)

-----------------------------------------------

01 Nov 2007: N-400 FedEx'd to TSC

05 Nov 2007: NOA-1 Date

28 Dec 2007: Check cashed

05 Jan 2008: NOA-1 Received

02 Feb 2008: Biometrics notice received

23 Feb 2008: Biometrics at Albuquerque ASC

12 Jun 2008: Interview letter received

12 Aug 2008: Interview at Albuquerque DO--PASSED!

15 Aug 2008: Oath Ceremony

-----------------------------------------------

Any information, opinions, etc., given by me are based entirely on personal experience, observations, research common sense, and an insanely accurate memory; and are not in any way meant to constitute (1) legal advice nor (2) the official policies/advice of my employer.

strange we haven't see many females lurking on the thread but many men

with a few exceptions I haven't seen female posters show the same level of vitriol towards Hill as the men

just saying

Only 4 white men hate her. Yet 14 women.

I'm pretty sure everyone who answered this answered honestly & for their own gender. :lol: :lol: :lol:

with a few exceptions I haven't seen female posters show the same level of vitriol towards Hill as the men

just saying

I'm pretty sure everyone who answered this answered honestly & for their own gender. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, it is an anonymous poll. You can't give people the option and then demand that they "out" themselves.

Maybe you scare them dev :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

just saying

Well, it is an anonymous poll. You can't give people the option and then demand that they "out" themselves.

I think the way it's answered speaks volumes about politics on VJ. And obvs another woman (OH HORRORS) does as well. It's so transparent it's pathetic.

Stina has always been vocal about not liking HIllary but even she said she didn't answer.

just saying

I think the way it's answered speaks volumes about politics on VJ. And obvs another woman (OH HORRORS) does as well. It's so transparent it's pathetic.

Stina has always been vocal about not liking HIllary but even she said she didn't answer.

I have an alternate take on what happened.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.