• I hate Hillary

57 posts in this topic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

strange we haven't see many females lurking on the thread but many men

with a few exceptions I haven't seen female posters show the same level of vitriol towards Hill as the men

just saying

Only 4 white men hate her. Yet 14 women.

I'm pretty sure everyone who answered this answered honestly & for their own gender. :lol::lol::lol:

Well, it is an anonymous poll. You can't give people the option and then demand that they "out" themselves.

Maybe you scare them dev :innocent::innocent::innocent:

I think the way it's answered speaks volumes about politics on VJ. And obvs another woman (OH HORRORS) does as well. It's so transparent it's pathetic.

Stina has always been vocal about not liking HIllary but even she said she didn't answer.

I voted, and I have been vocal about not liking her at all.

Filed: Timeline
strange we haven't see many females lurking on the thread but many men

with a few exceptions I haven't seen female posters show the same level of vitriol towards Hill as the men

just saying

Only 4 white men hate her. Yet 14 women.

I'm pretty sure everyone who answered this answered honestly & for their own gender. :lol::lol::lol:

Well, it is an anonymous poll. You can't give people the option and then demand that they "out" themselves.

Maybe you scare them dev :innocent::innocent::innocent:

I think the way it's answered speaks volumes about politics on VJ. And obvs another woman (OH HORRORS) does as well. It's so transparent it's pathetic.

Stina has always been vocal about not liking HIllary but even she said she didn't answer.

I voted, and I have been vocal about not liking her at all.

and? The poll is flawed, bottom line.

I was replying to the insinuation that people who voted selected a gender not of their own. *shrugs*

I hear you. And I thank you for answering truthfully.

But those who have gone before have skewed it, sadly.

If that is true then where are the votes for Hillary from all these women? Your just making excuses because you don't like the result you got.

I was replying to the insinuation that people who voted selected a gender not of their own. *shrugs*

If that is true then where are the votes for Hillary from all these women? Your just making excuses because you don't like the result you got.

If the men answered honestly, instead of pretending to be women, we might have something to discuss.

If the men answered honestly, instead of pretending to be women, we might have something to discuss.

You have no proof :innocent:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

I assume (there's that word again) that you have proof of your accusations against us (men) that we "pretended to be women" in your poll? I can say with certainty that I voted as a man and that I hate Hillary. I'm sure Gary did as well. Unless you have PROOF that people were "deceiving" the poll, then it didn't happen.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

You have no proof :innocent:

No, i don't. It's clear as day though.

I assume (there's that word again) that you have proof of your accusations against us (men) that we "pretended to be women" in your poll? I can say with certainty that I voted as a man and that I hate Hillary. I'm sure Gary did as well. Unless you have PROOF that people were "deceiving" the poll, then it didn't happen.

Forget it Platy. It's clear that she has some pre-conceived notions and nothing is going to change her mind. Any man that doesn't like Hillary hates her because she is a woman. In her mind it just can't be because we disagree with her politics or don't like her personality. I find it funny that people of her ilk paint us as prejudiced when in reality they are the prejudiced ones. They are pre-judging us as woman haters when in reality we just don't like her politics.

Forget it Platy. It's clear that she has some pre-conceived notions and nothing is going to change her mind. Any man that doesn't like Hillary hates her because she is a woman. In her mind it just can't be because we disagree with her politics or don't like her personality. I find it funny that people of her ilk paint us as prejudiced when in reality they are the prejudiced ones. They are pre-judging us as woman haters when in reality we just don't like her politics.

Well, she obviously hates blacks. She'd rather vote for an evil woman who uses tears to win votes than for a black man. What a hater!

(If she can do it, I can too. Of course, I'll expect to be reported for it very soon...)

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

yes, dev, this poll going south about hillary IS proof of a vast right wing conspiracy - of pink men. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well, she obviously hates blacks. She'd rather vote for an evil woman who uses tears to win votes than for a black man. What a hater!

(If she can do it, I can too. Of course, I'll expect to be reported for it very soon...)

:lol: i guess she won't give a brother a break :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!