Jeraly

~July 2007 K-1 Filers~

4,632 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

still expecting at least RFE for W2's, they are sat here in envelope waiting to go. Hoping won't get RFE for medical stuff.

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at it again to try and find some logic to its name but there isn't any!?!?! Maybe the inventor of it had had a bad day with the USCIS... :lol:

i was wondering the same thing about the name haha...i was like 'but why???'

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

happy saturday!

debz, sometimes people don't get an RFE at all and have the chance to hand in things at the interview, maybe you get lucky!!!!! we made it without cert. copy of marriage license, birth certificates and bank letters :)

@ all. i'm slightly starting to feel better. i was horribly depressed the last 2 weeks and hardly had the energy to get up in the mornings. *sigh* but i decided to kick my lovely ### and to get back on my feet. somehow.

happy weekend!!!!!!

Removal of Conditions - Timeline:

5/26/2010: I-751 Received

5/27/2010: NOA

Oh Agnes - I am glad you are feeling a bit better - Just think, you had to put up with those awful people who probably didn't appreciate anything you did for them and made you feel like $h!t. But also having people there from Germany probably made you wish you could talk to some of your friends that you actually *like* :lol:

Offer still stands if you want me to check for things you miss in the Deli in Yucaipa though :)

Weekend doesn't start 'til Monday for me!! Cleaning day tomorrow then Jeremy has Monday and Tuesday off. Today he had to pop to Staples for things for work and found a puter monitor on offer so I am getting a new monitor at last!! Better than the blurry yellowed fishbowl I have - I have to adjust the screen settings everytime I turn it on!!! Not anymore!! :dance:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline

congratulations to the monitor!

i am thinking about getting a new wallet. american bills don't fit in mine, and i feel as if i need a new wallet for the new continent . i already got a new keychain. man, i'm nuts.

Hahaha - I am a purse freak - I change mine regularly because I love bags and things with pockets... I also have a Palm Springs keychain so if you are nuts then I am worse because you have been here longer. I bought a new purse last week :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Timeline
Hahaha - I am a purse freak - I change mine regularly because I love bags and things with pockets... I also have a Palm Springs keychain so if you are nuts then I am worse because you have been here longer. I bought a new purse last week :lol:

let's be the founding fathers of the "we are immigrants and nuts"-club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let's be the founding fathers of the "we are immigrants and nuts"-club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or founding mothers as fathers are boys and boys are smelly :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Timeline

boys are stupid most of all!!

OH MY GOD!!!!! i went to the world market here yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!! I could have spent a FORTUNE there!

i bought these more than cute colored baskets to my closet, to sort my underwear and socks and things, and i bought german gummibears, and asian lunch soups, and german chocolates, and OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i bought a new wallet, and OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

and i started the "agnes is getting into shape, and ROUND is NOT A SHAPE" mission. and yes, i am aware of the fact that it was stupid to buy gummibears and chocolate when i want to loose weight.

:) :)

I know! Isn't it great there!? And some of the furniture they have as well is sooo lovely!!! Am totally with you on the nice baskets and things - I wanted to get some for the shelf in our wardrobe to put memory things in from Jeremy's grandparents an dad etc - I want to buy everything there but know that if I did I would never be able to arrange it in such a way it would look nice - more like an eclectic cluttery mess!!!

Am with you on the getting into shape thing... I have become distinctly spherical as well and it is beginning to bother me. We bought a folder of weightwatchers recipes when I first got here as I was going to have a complete turnaround on the old diet thing but it never happened :blush: I've just got heavier and heavier and soon I am going to want to start wearing my jeans and I just know I won't fit into them... so Wednesday - 1st Oct and after Jeremy's days off, we are on a diet. I am going to cook a delicious nutritious meal every evening after cycling to the store to pick up the necessary ingredients. And I am going to start swimming every morning again. I hope I stick to it... Jeremy is too good at giving in to me though and I need someone to tell me off from time to time and make me feel guilty!! :lol:

And the offer still stands for that deli btw ;) Maybe if you make it down for the halloween party and Jeremy has the Sunday off, we can pop down to Yucaipa and sit in the Biergarten :D Not sure if it is open on Sundays though so will have to check :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

OH MY GOD!!!!! i went to the world market here yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bought these more than cute colored baskets to my closet, to sort my underwear and socks and things, and i bought german gummibears, and asian lunch soups, and german chocolates, and OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i started the "agnes is getting into shape, and ROUND is NOT A SHAPE" mission. and yes, i am aware of the fact that it was stupid to buy gummibears and chocolate when i want to loose weight.

I heart this post. :lol::lol:

So, speaking of losing weight... anyone here watch the Biggest Loser? I am really, really not a fan of reality tv... but somehow I got to watching this one, and I think it's *so* inspirational, and so good. I just love it.

K1

------------------------------------

07.12.07 - I-129f petition mailed

07.13.07 - I-129f received by VSC

07.18.07 - NOA1 notice

07.20.07 - check cashed

07.22.07 - touch

11.29.07 - NOA2, waited 140 days

11.30.07 - touch

12.03.07 - NVC Received

12.05.07 - NVC Left

12.10.07 - Consulate Rec'd

12.13.07 - Packet 3 Rec'd

03.13.08 - Packet 3 sent back to Montreal

04.08.08 - eligible for interview

05.13.08 - Packet 4 Rec'd

06.02.08 - Interview!

06.09.08 - Visa in hand!

06.16.08 - move date, POE via Peace Bridge, Buffalo, NY

06.20.08 - civil wedding

AOS

06.25.08 - AOS package sent

06.30.08 - received in Chicago

07.07.08 - NOA1 for 485 (AOS), 765 (EAD), & 131 (AP), rec'd in mail 07.14.08

07.09.08 - touch on all 3

07.10.08 - check cashed

07.28.08 - case transferred to CSC

08.02.08 - Biometrics

08.03.08 - touch on AOS

08.04.08 - touch on AOS & EAD

08.05.08 - touch on EAD

08.06.08, 08.07.08, 08.21.08, 08.22.08 - touch on AOS

09.03.08 - EAD approved!

09.04.08 - touch on EAD

09.05.08 - EAD card arrives in mail

09.06.08 - AP arrives in mail (no updates online or via email)

09.23.08 - touch on AOS

09.24.08 - welcome letter mailed

09.25.08 - touch on AOS

09.30.08 - AOS approved

10.01.08 - touch on AOS

10.04.08 - Green Card received

02.21.09 - "real" wedding in Montreal

I've seen it a couple of times and it was pretty good :) I think it is nice that there is so much support there but also that there is a good strict routine to be followed but that they are all in it together :D

Now if only I could get that motivated...

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

I heart this post. :lol::lol:

So, speaking of losing weight... anyone here watch the Biggest Loser? I am really, really not a fan of reality tv... but somehow I got to watching this one, and I think it's *so* inspirational, and so good. I just love it.

i have seen some of the past seasons, and yea they are a great inspiration!

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

since we all usually post on here the frustrations of the process and the pangs of getting to be with our loved ones,

let me take a moment to say

ITS AWESOME TO LIVE WITH MY LOVELY WIFE EVERYDAY !!!!!!

My life is so complete just having her in our home each day, talking to her, listening to her, kissing her and generally just sharing our lives together.

and now back to our regularly scheduled programs.....

Chris

Edited by chris4gretchen

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.