692 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
Dakota, a few questions, When did your package get Delivered? And the Date of your NOA is that the date on the hard copy or is it the date you received them in the mail? I'm waiting for my Biometrics so trying to get a rough idea. Mine was delivered on the 10th.

Thanks Again

Also, if anyone knows usually the time before the NOA1 and Biometric Letter time?

My pack was recieved 01/10/2008.

I mailed it to the Chicago lockbox and they sent it to Lees Summit here in Missouri.

Yes the date I wrote here was the date I got the hardcopies (3 NOA's)

Do you have an NOA yet?

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Give it a couple of days and if it still does not come up call customer service. With regard to the online case processing it's not all that reliable. We recieved the approval of our K1 online on January 16th when in reality we recieved the notice in the mail on August 15th of last year.. so...

K-1 Visa Service Center : California Service Center ; Consulate : Belgium

2007-04-18 = I-129F Sent

2007-05-14 = I-129F NOA1

2007-08-10 = I-129F NOA2

2007-09-17 = Consulate Received

2007-09-18 = Packet 3 Received

2007-09-19 = Packet 3 Sent

2007-09-19 = Packet 4 Received

2007-09-24 = Interview Date

2007-09-24 = Visa Received

2007-09-28 = US Entry

2007-11-10 = Marriage

Processing Estimates/Stats : I-129f was approved in 114 days from your filing date. Interview took 159 days from your I-129F filing date.

Adjustment of Status CIS Office : Las Vegas NV

2007-11-23 = Date Filed at Chicago lockbox (priority date)

2007-11-29 = NOA Date

2007-12-07 = RFE(s) IRS tax forms

2007-12-21 = Biometrics Appt.

2007-12-23 = Met with an immigration lawyer who told us how to prove income without IRS tax forms

2008-01-10 = NOA reciept of RFE at Lee's Summit, case processing resumed

2008-03-24 = Interview Date (cancelled but we will still be going)

Pending : Approval / Denial Date, Got I551 Stamp, Greencard Received

Employment Authorization Document CIS Office : Chicago National Office; Filing Method : Mail; Filing Instance : First

2007-11-23 = Date Filed (priority date)

2007-11-29 = NOA Date

2007-12-21 = Bio. Appt.

2007-12-21 = Touche

2008-02-12 = Card production ordered

2008-02-13 = Touche

2008-02-15 = Approval email

2008-02-19 = Card Received

Timeline
Anyone else who filed recently able to view their case status online? Our case doesn't show up. Just a not found message.

Not able to view it either,also got biometrics appointment and everything

I did call them, they did say that many of the receipt numbers were not available online. But they didn't know when it was suppose to be resolved.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi,

I received NOAs on the 18th, Submitted application on the 10th. I have gotten all my NOA1s except biometrics, but can view my case online.

Hope that helps,

12/13/07 - Married to the girl of my dreams

01/10/08 - Sent AOS, EAD, and AP via Fedex

01/11/08 - AOS, EAD, and AP Received

01/18/08 - NOA1 for all three & soft touch

01/25/08 - Biometrics Appointment Letter

01/26/08 - RFE for I-864

02/05/08 - RFE mailed

02/07/08 - Biometrics Appointment and CRIS Email that RFE Rec'd and Case Processing has Resumed

07/15/08 - Interview Notice Dated

07/19/08 - Interview Noticed Rec'd

09/09/08 - Interview - Los Angeles DO -- APPROVED

09/09/08 - Card Production Ordered

June 11 2010 -- REMOVE CONDITIONS

09/12/10 Conditions Removed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07/13/11 Filed N400

07/15/11 Priority Date

07/17/11 NOA1 Rec'd

08/16/11 Biometrics Appointment

09/14/11 NOA for Interview Rec'd

10/31/11 Interview

11/3/11 NOA in Queue for Oath Scheduling

Timeline
I did call them, they did say that many of the receipt numbers were not available online. But they didn't know when it was suppose to be resolved.

Ahh thanks for the info,I figured that was what the problem was.

Yeah, it def takes a little while for cases to appear online. But once they do, get ready! I have had several touches already.

Lifting Conditions

01/19/2010 - Mailed I-751 Packet

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Biometrics letter came in the mail today! I'm scheduled for Feb 6th.

08/15/2007 - K-1 Visa approved
09/01/2007 - Moved to Ohio

11/24/2007 - Married!
03/31/2008 - Received Green Card
05/03/2010 - Conditions removed

Finally applying for citizenship!

01/19/2016 - Filed N-400
01/25/2016 - NOA
02/17/2016 - Biometrics appointment
02/26/2016 - Receieved interview letter
04/01/2016 - Naturalization interview

We had biometrics today. All went well - only thing we didn't have was SSN (I did tell my hubby to memorize it, haha). But it wasn't a big deal as I'm sure some people haven't even applied for it yet.

They are def serious when they say no cell phones - We left ours in the car, but those who hadn't had to go back and put it in the car. We got there about 30 mins early and they took us right away. Including waiting time, it took about 30 mins. Very easy and it was well organized.

They stamped our appointment letter and we got to keep it. So the waiting continues....

Lifting Conditions

Timeline
We had biometrics today. All went well - only thing we didn't have was SSN (I did tell my hubby to memorize it, haha). But it wasn't a big deal as I'm sure some people haven't even applied for it yet.

They are def serious when they say no cell phones - We left ours in the car, but those who hadn't had to go back and put it in the car. We got there about 30 mins early and they took us right away. Including waiting time, it took about 30 mins. Very easy and it was well organized.

They stamped our appointment letter and we got to keep it. So the waiting continues....

I applied for an SSN# with my K1 visa,but they did not issue me one(I was wating 3 months for the darn thing)

I can only get an SSN# with an EAD card.

Everbody: Do you think it is a problem that my passport is still in my maiden name and I applied for the AOS in my new married name???

I have not been able to get an SSN# seen as they are acting like idiots at my local office.

I have my biometrics next friday.

I applied for an SSN# with my K1 visa,but they did not issue me one(I was wating 3 months for the darn thing)

I can only get an SSN# with an EAD card.

Everbody: Do you think it is a problem that my passport is still in my maiden name and I applied for the AOS in my new married name???

I have not been able to get an SSN# seen as they are acting like idiots at my local office.

I have my biometrics next friday.

Just bring your passport and marriage certificate. I would think this would be fine. I mean, what else do they except you to do?

Lifting Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.