Dr. A ♥ O

Happy Caturday!

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Saturday everyone! We are heading to Grammas to back some goodies and Santa's Christmas cookies..I hope everyone is having a great day!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm so allergic to Caturday. :( I was up till about 1:00 am wrapping presents and I'm not even close to being done yet. OR with the shopping for that matter. :wacko: I'm so excited to have a big family Christmas this year! Tonight is date night for hubby and I so we're going to finsih up on shopping, go out to eat and just enjoy each other's company without the kids. We probably won't know how to act with no kids around! :lol: Have a great day everyone!

Just wanted to share a pic of my kiddos and my nephews from Thanksgiving. (I'm not proud at all ya know ;) )

Christmaskids.jpg

:crying: I can't sleep. Every night, all night my neighbor STOMPS around his apartment. It is virtually ALL NIGHT. It is 8am and now its quiet. Stays quiet though most of the day until early evening, I dont know if he has exercise equipment or something, but the banging starts, then the stomping resumes.

I am about to go insane.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:crying: I can't sleep. Every night, all night my neighbor STOMPS around his apartment. It is virtually ALL NIGHT. It is 8am and now its quiet. Stays quiet though most of the day until early evening, I dont know if he has exercise equipment or something, but the banging starts, then the stomping resumes.

I am about to go insane.

There's been a few early mornings I feel it necessary for my car alarm to accidently go off. :whistle: We have college students beside us that likes to party till 3:00am or so and I think they need a wake up call. Lal.....don't you feel the need to turn up the stereo or T.V and dance around? ;)

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I am about to go insane.

Maybe its a headboard :o

or maybe he does step aerobics :jest:

Edited by chaishai

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You have to say something so he knows to be quiet so you can sleep. We need sleep.

Oh my goshhhhhh he is back. :crying::crying::crying: The NOISE has started again. Its so bad it rattles my dishes, and my blinds. THese are just his FEET!!!!!!

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Oh my goshhhhhh he is back. :crying::crying::crying: The NOISE has started again. Its so bad it rattles my dishes, and my blinds. THese are just his FEET!!!!!!

OMGoodness i can sooooooo relate!! up until a little over a week ago we had HORRIBLE upstairs neighbors...i mean i think it was 2 guys, they were CONSTANTLY moving things around, stomping, and it seemed using a drill.....weird...........also the drains in the bathroom work so you can hear when your neighbor has water on.......well we started all running out of water, because in this building the tank is for the whole building but that sucker is pretty damn big, and it comes at least twice a week.........well to my suprise, haha, the a$$holes upstairs were running water or doing SOMETHING with water for over 6 fricken hours a day EVERY DAY!

would you know since they moved out we havent been out of water at all?? and literally it was running out every 3 days! andddddd its sooooooooo quiet up there now....

but yes i agree you need to say something. :wacko::wacko: goodluck hun and hope you get some rest soon.

OHHH forgot to add, HAPPY SATURDAY YALL!!!!! 3 more weeks, 21 days til im in ny.

gotta go for bloodwork tomorrow and then drs again Thursday. yayy.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Christmas-Kittens.jpg

GOOD MORNING

MERRY CHRISTMAS

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'm so allergic to Caturday. :( I was up till about 1:00 am wrapping presents and I'm not even close to being done yet. OR with the shopping for that matter. :wacko: I'm so excited to have a big family Christmas this year! Tonight is date night for hubby and I so we're going to finsih up on shopping, go out to eat and just enjoy each other's company without the kids. We probably won't know how to act with no kids around! :lol: Have a great day everyone!

Just wanted to share a pic of my kiddos and my nephews from Thanksgiving. (I'm not proud at all ya know ;) )

Christmaskids.jpg

the pictures are adorable - ty for sharing - and enjoy ur date night (F)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

can't you just suspend him? :P

i'm at home watching for snow. bleh.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.