GaryC

Crackdown has illegal immigrants leaving Arizona

89 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Present laws are already in place. Whether or not you actually want to enforce them is another matter.

as i thought - you didn't read them because it would conflict with your mindset ;)

Like I said... enforcement is the issue. No need to beat around the bush.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, because a few people (1-2%) leaving is going to have much effect at all. Lets look at it again, when all the illegal immigrants leave (10% of Arizona's workforce). You cant just take out that many people and expect business as usual.

just might see a decrease in gasoline used which omg will lower prices :whistle:

Wow Illegals really do impact the economy then!!!

decrease in demand - which may well start a sell off by speculators in gas futures.

Ha ha ha ha... omg... in Spanish now... Ja ja ja ja...

i expected about as much from you ;)

What you should have expected:

Instead of chastizing people that contribute through their illegal jobs (some, not all) to Social Security, Medicare, and the Federal Treasury without possibility of any return on such contributions, so that people that do not take care of their health and drive gas guzzling vehicles that by far outpace the demand created by a small fragment of a population and hence create the demand-driven price inflation of, you guessed it, gas...

We could just merge the global warming-style threads to the illegals threads since it is more than self evident that people that lack the morality to care about their fellow human beings also tend to lack the ability to see beyond the commodities they overconsume. Funny how it all comes together.

Wow! What a load of bullsh!t! Can you be more "holier than thou?"

Filed: Timeline
Instead of chastizing people that contribute through their illegal jobs (some, not all) to Social Security, Medicare, and the Federal Treasury...

Can you back-up that statement of those contributions? Not talking some but all. The net effect. I've found sources to the contrary - that they're a net burden - but nothing that supports what you say there. So, let's see it.

Timeline
Right, because a few people (1-2%) leaving is going to have much effect at all. Lets look at it again, when all the illegal immigrants leave (10% of Arizona's workforce). You cant just take out that many people and expect business as usual.

just might see a decrease in gasoline used which omg will lower prices :whistle:

decrease in demand - which may well start a sell off by speculators in gas futures.

Instead of chastizing people that contribute through their illegal jobs (some, not all) to Social Security, Medicare, and the Federal Treasury without possibility of any return on such contributions, so that people that do not take care of their health and drive gas guzzling vehicles that by far outpace the demand created by a small fragment of a population and hence create the demand-driven price inflation of, you guessed it, gas...

We could just merge the global warming-style threads to the illegals threads since it is more than self evident that people that lack the morality to care about their fellow human beings also tend to lack the ability to see beyond the commodities they overconsume. Funny how it all comes together.

We seem to make a leap from being plain old grounded on this planet to being celestial when it comes to connecting things that we all see clearly connected around us. Remember, people do not exist in separate realities nor do the sum of their actions happen independently of each other.

We seem to make a leap from being plain old grounded on this planet to being celestial when it comes to connecting things that we all see clearly connected around us. Remember, people do not exist in separate realities nor do the sum of their actions happen independently of each other.

More new age #######. That makes no sense at all. But that is what we come to expect. This is about illegal aliens going home where they belong and obeying our laws. You can try to spin it any way you want but it still comes down to you being willing to let lawbreakers be rewarded.

yawns :sleepy:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Timeline
Instead of chastizing people that contribute through their illegal jobs (some, not all) to Social Security, Medicare, and the Federal Treasury...

Can you back-up that statement of those contributions? Not talking some but all. The net effect. I've found sources to the contrary - that they're a net burden - but nothing that supports what you say there. So, let's see it.

That's why I claim that its in some folks, not all. We look at net effect of real life actions on things that we cannot fully grasp since we are not them and we have the burden of not only watching out for our own individual well-being but rather that of those illegals that do not contribute to the nation. Then again if we do want to look at net effect, we can also think more globally and see what other ludicrous things actually overburden our economy. Other than this apparently huge illegal immigrant population that is such an evil leech. Personally, I don't mind paying an extra 2 cents out of every $10 I pay in taxes so that a human being can get medical attention in this country. I also do not mind paying an extra cent per $10 so that we can INVEST in helping a foreign government ante-up its share of the burden in keeping their citizens taken care of. You know, since we do make a killing in foreign asset income in their countries by promoting corrupt governments that drive the cost of labor down.

This is just personal opinion though. We can continue arguing that we care or don't care as long as we don't have to burden ourselves with being fair in this world.

Timeline

More new age #######. That makes no sense at all. But that is what we come to expect. This is about illegal aliens going home where they belong and obeying our laws. You can try to spin it any way you want but it still comes down to you being willing to let lawbreakers be rewarded.

Your judgement to make, then.

When you can point out where in my posts I defend law breakers, do so. Otherwise your interpretation of what is not there is simply put... not there.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

They is a problem with Illegals, everyone can agree on that.

Stop or slow migration

1. Enforce laws already inacted.

a. Local agencies turn a blind eye in enforcing federal laws when immiigration is involved, so enforcing current law won't work.

b. we won't throw money at agencies to enforce.

2. Build a fence.

a. It slows down the illegal migration , but won't stop it.

3. Inact new laws that make it a felony to enter the US illegally, if caught it is immediate deportation &/or prison time.

a. See #1

4. Grant am-nasty

a. It will PO a whole lot a people, especially ones who are going through the immigration process legally

b. Will they let our SOs into the US using an Am-nasty program? I doubt it.

If the US had an Immigration policy like most other counties , we wouldn't have this problem.

CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2006-08-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-09-12

I-130 Approved : 2007-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-02-05

Consulate Received : 2007-06-09

Interview Date : 2007-08-16 Case sent back to USCIS

NOA case received by CSC: 2007-12-19

Receive NOIR: 2009-05-04

Sent Rebuttal: 2009-05-19

NOA rebuttal entered: 2009-06-05

Case sent back to NVC for processing: 2009-08-27

Consulate sends DS-230: 2009-11-23

Interview: 2010-02-05 result Green sheet for updated I864 and photos submit 2010-03-05

APPROVED visa pick up 2010-03-12

POE: 2010-04-20 =)

GC received: 2010-05-05

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 140 days.

Cause everyone knows that illegals don't use gasoline outside the US :P

the demand for it outside the usa is decreased by the higher prices. gas is still pretty cheap in the usa compared to other places.

Demand for oil will remain unchanged. While somewhat less oil maybe used in the US, more will be used in other countries. So the global demand stays unchanged. Oil will keep costing just as much as it does now.

The reason why gas in the US is cheaper than Europe has nothing to do with demand, but it has everything to do with taxes.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

the demand for it outside the usa is decreased by the higher prices. gas is still pretty cheap in the usa compared to other places.

Demand for oil will remain unchanged. While somewhat less oil maybe used in the US, more will be used in other countries. So the global demand stays unchanged. Oil will keep costing just as much as it does now.

The reason why gas in the US is cheaper than Europe has nothing to do with demand, but it has everything to do with taxes.

lower wages in mexico = less money available to buy gas. and yes i knew that already about taxes.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I hope they can build a good life for their family, in Mexico.

They will be welcome in the USA, at least by me, when they do it legally. My only gripe is they cut in line to get here, then demand "rights" and then some misguided people here thinking thats OK. Anyone that goes through the process and gets the visa is very welcome, anyone that thinks they are above the law is unwelcome.

Filed: Timeline
I hope they can build a good life for their family, in Mexico.

They will be welcome in the USA, at least by me, when they do it legally. My only gripe is they cut in line to get here, then demand "rights" and then some misguided people here thinking thats OK. Anyone that goes through the process and gets the visa is very welcome, anyone that thinks they are above the law is unwelcome.

Ya.

drinkblink14.gif

Timeline

lower wages in mexico = less money available to buy gas. and yes i knew that already about taxes.

lower wages in mexico = less money available to buy gas

equals:

more need to feed mouths = more illegal immigration where wages can be higher... a cicle of an argument in logic. People think of where is best for their families, not where they belong legally.