lucka

How to print skype history calls

13 posts in this topic

Hey

Does anybody know how to print my phone call history from skype , i don't see an option for it

Thanks

I never found a print option either. I just copied and pasted the history into Word and printed that. It worked best when the page in word was setup to Landscape. I used Print Screen to save each page of Skype history and then just made myself a 38 page list of all our skype calls.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
Hey

Does anybody know how to print my phone call history from skype , i don't see an option for it

Thanks

I never found a print option either. I just copied and pasted the history into Word and printed that. It worked best when the page in word was setup to Landscape. I used Print Screen to save each page of Skype history and then just made myself a 38 page list of all our skype calls.

Thanks

waiting for my baby.....

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

There is a program that will make a log of your Skype calls in spreadsheet form. It's a little tedious, but it worked well for us. How to use Skype Exporter

Good luck.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

• 2 weeks later...

You need to long onto your account on skype.com -- the actual website not the program. Once you are logged on go under Account. Then go into "Calls and SMS". You will be able to go to whichever month you choose and print out the history.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
You need to long onto your account on skype.com -- the actual website not the program. Once you are logged on go under Account. Then go into "Calls and SMS". You will be able to go to whichever month you choose and print out the history.

:crying: This is only available to those that have Skype credits.

:yes: Good thing there is PrintScreen option! Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Ok so how do you print screen? Looks like my history only goes back to July anyway to get history further back than that?

on the keyboard there is the key "print screen" - center the pic you want and press that key.

then open up ms paint, select paste on the menu. you can then cut and copy a smaller version of it to another ms paint program. then save as whatevernameyouwant.jpg

repeat as many times as necessary.

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

hello! ;)

need answer here guys, why is it that my skype call history doesn't state any CALL DURATION?

call duration indicates 00:00:00? we've been talking for like 2hrs for each of those calls.. hmmmm...

thanks!

-jyz (F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
OK tried print screen and nothing happens. Next idea?

are you referencing my previous post? if so, when you hit print screen it stores a pic in memory. there is no indication of it being stored until you try to paste into another program like ms paint.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
hello! ;)

need answer here guys, why is it that my skype call history doesn't state any CALL DURATION?

call duration indicates 00:00:00? we've been talking for like 2hrs for each of those calls.. hmmmm...

thanks!

-jyz (F)

:) It does reflect in mine .... Incoming & Outgoing Calls

Example:

1/7/2008 8:11PM Duration 4:52:18