w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Was Obama a drug dealer or does Hillary campaign like Bush too?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Earlier today Billy Shaheen, Hillary Clinton's New Hampshire co-chair and husband of former N.H. governor Jeanne Shaheen, was thinking out loud about electability. He made these comments about Barack Obama, who just climbed into a tie with Clinton in N.H. in a CNN poll that had Obama down 20 points in September:

"The Republicans are not going to give up without a fight ... and one of the things they're certainly going to jump on is [Obama's] drug use. It'll be, 'When was the last time? Did you ever give drugs to anyone? Did you sell them to anyone?'... There are so many openings for Republican dirty tricks. It's hard to overcome."

Just because Shaheen wrapped his comments in a blanket of sympathy (or supposed sympathy) doesn't hide the fact that he just raised, for the first time in the campaign, the possibility that Barack Obama was a drug dealer.

And this is probably so obvious I don't need to say it, but I will. Any comment along these lines is racially coded. No one—no one—would ask if Mitt Romney slung rock if he were to admit he did drugs as a kid. Same with John Edwards or Hillary Clinton. But for many Americans the young Obama, who went to Columbia and Harvard Law, fits into their mental picture of what a drug dealer looks like.

Shame on Shaheen. I really hope this wasn't coordinated within the Clinton campaign. Right now they're saying, "These comments were not authorized or condoned by the campaign in any way."

http://www.motherjones.com/mojoblog/archiv..._support_1.html

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Obama's campaign sent out a fundraising letter contending that "this kind of attack is becoming a pattern as Clinton's support declines."

Ned Helms, an Obama co-chairman in New Hampshire, said he saw a pattern after the recent resignations of two Clinton volunteer coordinators in Iowa who had forwarded e-mails raising questions about Obama's religion.

"When you see a pattern of people making statements and the follow-up statement, 'Oh, that wasn't authorized,' it doesn't take a genius to see that there's a thread going on here," Helms said.

And the Obama campaign sent a fundraising e-mail to supporters asking for donations to help fight such tactics.

"The only way to stop these kinds of tired, desperate attacks is to demonstrate very clearly that they have a real cost to Senator Clinton's campaign," campaign manager David Plouffe wrote. "Make no mistake - this kind of attack is becoming a pattern as Clinton's support declines."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071213/D8TGRMD80.html

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Here we go again any comment made criticising him in anyway is because he is black, or the person making it is racist, and no he doesn't fit the mental picture of a drug dealer there is more to a mental picture of drug dealer than the color of their skin.

Perhaps you should examine your own prejudice about what many Americans think, or did you really mean many white Americans

What to expect at the POE - WIKI entry

IR-1 Timeline IR-1 details in my timeline

N-400 Timeline

2009-08-21 Applied for US Citizenship

2009-08-28 NOA

2009-09-22 Biometrics appointment

2009-12-01 Interview - Approved

2009-12-02 Oath ceremony - now a US Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
no he doesn't fit the mental picture of a drug dealer

Seriously! :lol:

That reminds me of that skit with Wayne Brady on the Dave Chapelle show, lol.

Edited by Jenn!

Earlier today Billy Shaheen, Hillary Clinton's New Hampshire co-chair and husband of former N.H. governor Jeanne Shaheen, was thinking out loud about electability. He made these comments about Barack Obama, who just climbed into a tie with Clinton in N.H. in a CNN poll that had Obama down 20 points in September:

"The Republicans are not going to give up without a fight ... and one of the things they're certainly going to jump on is [Obama's] drug use. It'll be, 'When was the last time? Did you ever give drugs to anyone? Did you sell them to anyone?'... There are so many openings for Republican dirty tricks. It's hard to overcome."

Just because Shaheen wrapped his comments in a blanket of sympathy (or supposed sympathy) doesn't hide the fact that he just raised, for the first time in the campaign, the possibility that Barack Obama was a drug dealer.

And this is probably so obvious I don't need to say it, but I will. Any comment along these lines is racially coded. No one—no one—would ask if Mitt Romney slung rock if he were to admit he did drugs as a kid. Same with John Edwards or Hillary Clinton. But for many Americans the young Obama, who went to Columbia and Harvard Law, fits into their mental picture of what a drug dealer looks like.

Shame on Shaheen. I really hope this wasn't coordinated within the Clinton campaign. Right now they're saying, "These comments were not authorized or condoned by the campaign in any way."

http://www.motherjones.com/mojoblog/archiv..._support_1.html

WASHINGTON (CNN) — A top advisor to Hillary Clinton has resigned his position with her campaign after suggesting rival Barack Obama's admission of drug use could hinder his chances of winning a general election matchup.

Bill Shaheen, a co-chairman of Clinton's New Hampshire campaign, said in an issued statement, "I made a mistake and in light of what happened, I have made the personal decision that I will step down as the co-chair of the Hillary for President campaign."

"This election is too important and we must all get back to electing the best qualified candidate who has the record of making change happen in this country," he added. "That candidate is Hillary Clinton.”

Reacting to the news, Obama's chief campaign strategist David Axelrod told CNN's Jessica Yellin he thinks it was a "good decision."

"I think what he did was beyond the pale," Axelrod said. "He injected something into the campaign that didn't belong. We didn't ask for him to resign. I think it was a good idea. Hopefully it will send a signal you can't do these kinds of things."

"We believe the American people can sort out these issues and we weren't lying awake at nights worrying what Bill Shaheen said," Axelrod continued. "Maybe the Clinton campaign was."

source

Here we go again any comment made criticising him in anyway is because he is black, or the person making it is racist, and no he doesn't fit the mental picture of a drug dealer there is more to a mental picture of drug dealer than the color of their skin.

Perhaps you should examine your own prejudice about what many Americans think, or did you really mean many white Americans

:thumbs:

The racial divide was brought up yesterday as well:

<a href="http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/12/14/oprah-getting-backlash-from-some-fans-for-obama-support/" target="_blank">Oprah getting backlash from some fans for Obama support

</a>

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Oprah Winfrey's recent campaign swing with Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama was greeted with wild cheers and record-breaking crowds.

But some of the talk show host's fans aren't happy she's become politically outspoken, and many are sounding off on Oprah's Web site.

"Oprah," says one, "count me as tuned out for now." Another writes, "It's a real turn off for a lot of your fans." And yet another says "She has crossed a line and lost my trust completely."

But, what's especially interesting about reading Oprah's Web site is why some of those fans seem to be upset: the way she stumped for Obama, they say, seemed to pit white against black.

"I've been inspired to believe that a new vision is possible for America," Oprah said while on the stump with Obama in South Carolina. "Dr. King dreamed the dream, we get to vote that dream into reality."

Back on Oprah's Web site, one commenter wrote, "Winfrey has artfully begun her stump speeches alongside Obama with a negative racial tone."

And another commenter wrote, "Don't pit blacks against whites."

Edited by devilette

Not even newsworthy that termagant Shilary campaigns dirty--but she didn't learn it from W.

Edited by CherryXS

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

It's an old game of hers. Find someone willing to fall on his sword (or throw under the bus), have them start a damaging rumor and then come out surprised and say "I didn't authorize this". The damage gets done and Hillary gets to say she had nothing to do with it. Dirty politics at it's best (or worst).

Drug dealer :blink:

yes.

.black= drug dealer to some folks in this country like hillary's people

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Desperation from Hillary camp, as Barack Obama is going to win in Iowa, New Hampshire primaries.

Obama's campaign sent out a fundraising letter contending that "this kind of attack is becoming a pattern as Clinton's support declines."

Ned Helms, an Obama co-chairman in New Hampshire, said he saw a pattern after the recent resignations of two Clinton volunteer coordinators in Iowa who had forwarded e-mails raising questions about Obama's religion.

"When you see a pattern of people making statements and the follow-up statement, 'Oh, that wasn't authorized,' it doesn't take a genius to see that there's a thread going on here," Helms said.

And the Obama campaign sent a fundraising e-mail to supporters asking for donations to help fight such tactics.

"The only way to stop these kinds of tired, desperate attacks is to demonstrate very clearly that they have a real cost to Senator Clinton's campaign," campaign manager David Plouffe wrote. "Make no mistake - this kind of attack is becoming a pattern as Clinton's support declines."

Edited by simple_male

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Desperation from Hillary camp, as Barack Obama is going to win in Iowa, New Hampshire primaries.

I'll take that as agreement--her campaigning approach is about as clean as Love Canal!

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.