Tunisianlover

I have "PROOF" issues that we met.

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

:help: I'm in a bind.

I never kept any boarding passes or any airline information, I only have stamps in my passport proving I had been in Italy, emails that we had communication and phone records, credit card statements, and bank statements which also show that I was in Italy. I also have tons of pictures.

We have lived with each other in Rome but since we never lived with a lease/ contract, I do not have any proof of that. What do I do? Is what I stated above sufficient evidence of meeting in person????

Thanks in advance

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Send in what you do have. The passport stamps, and credit card and bank statements should all be primary evidence with the pictures as secondary evidence. This should be sufficient. It is all dated within the past 2 years, correct?

Together - Forever!!

============================

Knew eachother in August 2005

First trip in January 2007

Second trip in July 2007

Tried F1 student visa in August 2007, denied

Engaged in September 2007, WOW

Third trip in January 2008

K1 visa approved in July 2008

Fourth trip in July 2008

Arrived in the U.S. in August 2008

Parents visited U.S. in October 2008

Looking forward to visit China in July, 2009

----------------------------------------------

September 24th, 2007 - Sent Petition to CSC

November 7th, 2007 - Issued NOA1

November 13th, 2007 - Received NOA1 hardcopy in hand (48 days)

February 13th, 2008 - Issued NOA2

February 16th, 2008 - Received NOA2 hardcopy in hand (143 days)

February 29th, 2008 - NVC mailed our Petition to GUZ

April 22nd, 2008 - GUZ received our Petition

May 9th, 2008 - Received P3 from GUZ (226 days)

June 7th, 2008 - Received P4 from GUZ

July 3rd, 2008 - Seal the Medical Packet in Shanghai

July 7th, 2008 - INTERVIEW DATE!!! (285 days) PASS

July 9th, 2008 - Visa in Hand

August 1st, 2008 - Entry to the US, TOGETHER AT LAST!

October 3rd, 2008 - Our Wedding Day

October 31, 2008 - Sent Adjustment of Status documents

December 5, 2008 - Biometrics appointment

January 13, 2009 - Travel Document approved

January 21, 2009 - Employment Authorization approved

April 23, 2009 - Green Card approved

Timeline
Send in what you do have. The passport stamps, and credit card and bank statements should all be primary evidence with the pictures as secondary evidence. This should be sufficient. It is all dated within the past 2 years, correct?

yes its all dated! Did I freak out for no reason?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Something else you could do is call the airline or email the airline and get receipts from your plane tickets. Or if you went through any kind of travel agency they would have them as well. What are you applying for? I-129F or are you at the K-1 interview stage?

My fiance went through the travel agency he used to get his flight itineraries, they keep them on file for at least a year.

K-1 Process

I-129F Sent : 2007-04-28

I-129F NOA1 :2007-06-05

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-10-28

RFE Reply(s) :2007-11-05

I-129F NOA2 :2007-11-28

NVC Received : 2007-12-20

NVC Left :2007-12-27 (due to holidays :P)

Consulate Received :2007/12/28 (Vancouver)

Packet 3 Received :2008-01-07

Packet 3 Sent :2008-01-07

Packet 4 Received :2008-01-14

Interview Date :2008-02-11

Visa Received :2008-02-13

US Entry :2008-02-20

Marriage :2008-02-26

Wedding Ceremony: 2008-05-03

Adjustment of Status 4105.gif

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2008-03-09

NOA: 2008-03-15

RFE(s) : 2008-03-29

Bio. Appt. : 2008-04-01

Touched: 04/01 - 04/02 - 04/16 - 04/17 - 04/18 - 04/21 - 05/06 - 05/07 - 05/08

Transferred to CSC: 2008-04-30

APPROVED!! : 2008-06-18

Employment Authorization Document

CIS Office : Chicago National Office

Filing Method :Mail

Bio. Appt. : 2008-04-01

Approved: 2008-05-12

Advance Parole

CIS Office : Chicago National Office

Filing Method : Mail

Approved: 2008-05-12

Timeline
Something else you could do is call the airline or email the airline and get receipts from your plane tickets. Or if you went through any kind of travel agency they would have them as well. What are you applying for? I-129F or are you at the K-1 interview stage?

My fiance went through the travel agency he used to get his flight itineraries, they keep them on file for at least a year.

I am about to send off my I-129f, see I was livin there so long that I will try that tomorrow but, it's been awhile. I finaly cam back to the U.S in Aug to start this process since we decided we want to live here. Even though a part of me would rather live in Italy. School is more important to him.

THanks for the idea I will try that tomorrow morning.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I sent in less than that and I was approved. It's not the quantity it's the quality of the evidence. I think you'll do fine.

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I never kept any boarding passes or any airline information, I only have stamps in my passport proving I had been in Italy, emails that we had communication and phone records, credit card statements, and bank statements which also show that I was in Italy. I also have tons of pictures.

We have lived with each other in Rome but since we never lived with a lease/ contract, I do not have any proof of that. What do I do? Is what I stated above sufficient evidence of meeting in person????

Thanks in advance

You need evidence you were both in the same place. If one of you is from Tunisia, you'll need to show evidence you were both in Italy at the same time.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Thanks in advance

You need evidence you were both in the same place. If one of you is from Tunisia, you'll need to show evidence you were both in Italy at the same time.

Would we need that for the beginning process, and is a picture of us with my family infront of the colosseum work?

Timeline

Thanks in advance

Would we need that for the beginning process, and is a picture of us with my family infront of the colosseum work?

That would help but isn't there also evidence in both your passports? Pictures are secondary evidence. Passport stamps and boarding passes are primary evidence.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Thanks in advance

That would help but isn't there also evidence in both your passports? Pictures are secondary evidence. Passport stamps and boarding passes are primary evidence.

My SO had his passport stolen so he was issued a new one, his passport says issued in Rome, Should I send a copy of his first page of his passport or all the pages of the passport? Would that even be helpful? Also, at the interview he would need a copy of his criminal record from Italy and we just found out that he just has some fines and thats it. WOO HOOO I was nervous about that.

Please pushbrk.... What do you think???

Timeline

Thanks in advance

My SO had his passport stolen so he was issued a new one, his passport says issued in Rome, Should I send a copy of his first page of his passport or all the pages of the passport? Would that even be helpful? Also, at the interview he would need a copy of his criminal record from Italy and we just found out that he just has some fines and thats it. WOO HOOO I was nervous about that.

What do you have as evidence he was in Italy at the same time you were? Does he live there. What evidence is there that he lives there or lived there when you were there. Was the passort issue when you were with him? Does it show a reissue date? Common. Tie it together.

Edited by pushbrk

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Timeline

Thanks in advance

What do you have as evidence he was in Italy at the same time you were? Does he live there. What evidence is there that he lives there or lived there when you were there. Was the passort issue when you were with him? Does it show a reissue date? Common. Tie it together.

THe passport was issued while I was there, he has a expired permission to stay which expired 2003 which we met in 2004. but that proves he was there. I'm trying to tie it all together, but I am freaking out now. In italy if the some apartment owners do not like to lease out apartments, save on tax. Perios I don't have anything else.

Okay Okay I get what your saying so I can tie the passport in with us being together at the same in Italy.

SHOULD I SEND ALL PAGES OF HIS PASSPORT OR JUSt THE FIRST PAGE???

Timeline

Thanks in advance

THe passport was issued while I was there, he has a expired permission to stay which expired 2003 which we met in 2004. but that proves he was there. I'm trying to tie it all together, but I am freaking out now. In italy if the some apartment owners do not like to lease out apartments, save on tax. Perios I don't have anything else.

Okay Okay I get what your saying so I can tie the passport in with us being together at the same in Italy.

SHOULD I SEND ALL PAGES OF HIS PASSPORT OR JUSt THE FIRST PAGE???

All relevant pages will do but 2004 isn't within the past two years. You have to provide evidence you were in the same place sometime during two years preceding when you file your petition. So, what do you have?

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Pushbrk is right...

Do you guys have any proof of a meeting within the last 2 years?

Best of luck!!!

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.