• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Good luck Eveline, can't wait to see pics! :star:

U.S. CITIZEN SINCE MAY 8TH 2008

NATURALIZATION

28th july 2007 - N-400 mailed to VSC

(exactly on the 90th day mark...applications NOT returned although some scared me into thinking they could have!)

30th july 2007 - N-400 delivered to VSC

11th august 2007 - Delivery Confirmation receipt received

17th september 2007 - Money Order (FINALLY!) cashed

9th november 2007 - NOA! (notification period given 180 days)

21th november 2007 - Biometrics appointment letter

18th december 2007 - Biometrics appointment in Baltimore, MD completed

29th march 2008 - FINALLY received letter with interview date!

8th may 2008 H 8:40 AM - Interview in Baltimore-APPROVED!

8th may 2008 H 3:00 pm (yes same day, crazy!) Oath Ceremony in Baltimore

24th may 2008 - US Passport application mailed off

6th june 2008 - US Passport received in the mail!!!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Love all the baby pictures!!!!!!!!

Yesterday we went to the hospital to visit a friend who had her baby. The friend I recently talked about. She was over due about a week and got induced b/c they thought the baby might get too big. It was her 2nd baby. Amazingly, she gave brith 4 1/2 hours after the start of the induction, not bad!!

Her little boy weighed 8lbs 8oz...a cutie with reddish hair. The funny thing is, I know 8 lbs 8 oz is not a very small baby, but he looked so tiny to me in front of Kavi. Kavi looked like a giant. And I can't believe Kavi was only 6lbs 2oz at birth so he was even more tiny than this 8lb baby. I can't comprehend it!! Newborns look sooo tiny and you forget until you bring your baby who is a few months or older around one.

Still here...still pregnant but not for long anymore.

Tomorrow morning at 720am, we'll be going to the hospital and I get my waters broken. We will see what happens after that. I hope contractions start right away. I'll post again when babygirl is here.

Praying for you!

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

All of these adorable baby pics are making my have baby envy...

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Eveline good luck with everything.. lots of labor dust for you!!!

So I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I need help! I have had my registry done for a while except for one thing: bottles. I am planning on breastfeeding but was told I should still put bottles on the list just in case and also because I will need them later on when I go back to work and need to start pumping. The problem is there are too many choices! My baby shower isn't til next month but the invitations are going out this week.

I was originally going to pick Avent because I hear so many people use them but now I am getting mixed reviews.. then there are Dr. Brown's and then the issue with BPA so that has me leaning towards Born-Free bottles. :wacko: Any suggestions??

.png

DSC00636.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00652.jpg

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart ♥

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

No baby yet. They didn't break my water since baby suddenly was in the -3 station, way to far up high and the risk of cord prolapse would have been to high. They put me on Pitocin which made me contract pretty good but nothing too painful. The problem is that my cervix is just too thick still (only 25%). My doc was already talking about repeat c/s but my head nurse (who VBACed herself) talked to him that there was no indication for surgery. So they discharged me again once the contractions had slowed down. Well, I have until Friday now and on Friday will definetely be a birthday. There will be induction again and if nothing moves...we'll have a repeat c/s.

Edited by Eveline

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ooh, Eveline! I've been thinking about you! That little one is so comfortable and just isn't ready, I guess. I am sending labor dust your way (and my way!)!

By the way, how do they check what position the baby is in? Is it just the same internal exam where they check your cervix? I chose NOT to have the midwife check my cervix yesterday. I figure if the baby is ready, he/she will come...dilation and effacement don't necessarily mean labor is coming any time soon, so why have an uncomfortable exam?

Good luck to you!

Carolyn and Simo

Fell in love in Morocco: March 2004

Welcome to the USA: May 19, 2005 :)

Our Wedding Day: July 9, 2005

AOS interview: March, 2006--Success!

Applied for Removal of Conditions on Residence: March, 2008--Approved August 11, 2008

Baby Ilyas born: August 16, 2008!

rPXNm5.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

carolyn, the day i went into labor i had the doctor check me, well i was 3cm, and he semi stripped my cervix, 10 hours later i had dilated to 6cm..so, if you want assistance, ask them to do it..it got things going for me :)

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I always hated those cervical checks with a passion!

I get alot of 40wk patients that I give limited ultrasound scans just for position, and it takes 5 min.

which is a good option because

I don't know of any healthcare professionals that will allow you to

deliver vaginally if the baby is breech.

1/10/05 Filed I-129f

1/12/05 NOA1

2/9/05 NOA2

2/25/05 Case forwarded to Casablanca

(Marrakech postal issues)

5/2/05 Fiance picks up Packet 3/4

5/6/05 Medical

5/23/05 Interview (recieved 221g)

5/31/05 VISA IN HAND! ALHAMDULLILAH!!

Truly I am blessed

7/6/05 Rachid arrives in USA (POE Philly) with my family

7/8/05 Rachid arrives to Atlanta (home to me)

7/8/05 Wedding!!! (ceremonial)

7/22/05 Recieve SSN Card

9/26/05 Married

12/31/05 AOS/EAD/AP sent off

1/4/06 Package arrives at Chicago Lockbox

1/18/06 Checks cashed all NOA's recvd :)

3/31/06 Recv'd AOS appointment letter for May 23rd

MAY 23RD AOS APPROVED (now waiting for prints to clear)

6/7/06 RECEIVED WELCOME LETTER :)

6/14/06 GREENCARD HATH ARRIVED!!! :))))

05/31/08 Filed Removal of Conditions

06/22/08 Biometrics done

APRROVVED JUNE 1ST 2009

Greencard Recieved 6/7/09 :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
No baby yet. They didn't break my water since baby suddenly was in the -3 station, way to far up high and the risk of cord prolapse would have been to high. They put me on Pitocin which made me contract pretty good but nothing too painful. The problem is that my cervix is just too thick still (only 25%). My doc was already talking about repeat c/s but my head nurse (who VBACed herself) talked to him that there was no indication for surgery. So they discharged me again once the contractions had slowed down. Well, I have until Friday now and on Friday will definetely be a birthday. There will be induction again and if nothing moves...we'll have a repeat c/s.

I hope you can get your VBAC wish.

It was sooo much better, easier, and memorable than a c-section for me.

Can they give you that cream to thin out your cervix?..uh I think its called cervidel or something

1/10/05 Filed I-129f

1/12/05 NOA1

2/9/05 NOA2

2/25/05 Case forwarded to Casablanca

(Marrakech postal issues)

5/2/05 Fiance picks up Packet 3/4

5/6/05 Medical

5/23/05 Interview (recieved 221g)

5/31/05 VISA IN HAND! ALHAMDULLILAH!!

Truly I am blessed

7/6/05 Rachid arrives in USA (POE Philly) with my family

7/8/05 Rachid arrives to Atlanta (home to me)

7/8/05 Wedding!!! (ceremonial)

7/22/05 Recieve SSN Card

9/26/05 Married

12/31/05 AOS/EAD/AP sent off

1/4/06 Package arrives at Chicago Lockbox

1/18/06 Checks cashed all NOA's recvd :)

3/31/06 Recv'd AOS appointment letter for May 23rd

MAY 23RD AOS APPROVED (now waiting for prints to clear)

6/7/06 RECEIVED WELCOME LETTER :)

6/14/06 GREENCARD HATH ARRIVED!!! :))))

05/31/08 Filed Removal of Conditions

06/22/08 Biometrics done

APRROVVED JUNE 1ST 2009

Greencard Recieved 6/7/09 :D

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

MOMMY2BE

I use playtex drop ins...They are BPA free and the liners are sterile..They have worked VERY WELL for me, and you can squeeze all the air from the bag so the baby doesnt suck any in, avoiding gas...They really helped with zaids colic too...plus, there isnt much of a bottle to wash...when 3 or 4 are dirty i fill the sink with antibacterial dish soap and very hot water, let em sit and rinse, the only thing you really have to "Wash" is the nipple..

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png