Dixie_Peach

New Music

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Okay... I have previewed the new "MY SOMOAN" cd by The Katina's... and I liked it... and have reserved my copy on their website for when it is released in June. They are one of my fave Contemporary Christian bands... I love their CD "TIMELESS."

Katina's Web Page

I have also bought the new Rascal Flatts cd "MY GANG." I like it too... but not quite as much as I do their cd "MELT." Normally they are up-beat and happy... with their latest cd... it is a tad sad... lol...

So... now... what have you bought that is new in music? Enquiring minds want to know...lol

Edited by Dixie_Peach

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Stereophonics "Just Enough Education To Perform". Before that was Linkin Park "Hybrid Theory" and before that was the Bridget Jones' Diary Soundtrack II.

Don't even ask, lol. My taste is diverse and strange at times.

Make sure you're wearing clean knickers. You never know when you'll be run over by a bus.

Filed: Timeline

This is somewhat off the topic, but I bought my wife a 30 GB Creative MP3 player off Ebay and after I'm done she won't need any CDs. In fact it was so easy to rip the songs from CDs and sounds so nice, I also ordered one for myself and daughter. I also bought a Belkin FM transmitter, so we can listen to the MP3 player through any radio in the house. I still haven't bought any MP3s, but I hope to give that a try sooner or later. Can't beat being able to carry around 8000 songs on something the size of a Walkman.

Last CD I bought was Arab Strap's The Week Never Starts Round Here, and before that was, I think, The Life Pursuit by Belle and Sebastian.

I have bids in on the two Reindeer Section albums on eBay: Y'all Get Scared Now, Ya Hear and Son of Evil Reindeer.

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I almost never buy CD's the "normal" way - I buy stuff off of Itunes.

The last whole CD i bought was "Matisyahu"

He's that Orthodox Hasidic Jewish Reggae guy. He's good.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

I almost never buy CD's the "normal" way - I buy stuff off of Itunes.

The last whole CD i bought was "Matisyahu"

He's that Orthodox Hasidic Jewish Reggae guy. He's good.

I assume you have an Ipod? What's the big deal with those? You can only use songs that you bought from Itunes on that right?

Timeline

no way - itunes songs are fine, but you can put all your CD's on it - or even MP3's you've downloaded from other places.

ii love my ipod.

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

no way - itunes songs are fine, but you can put all your CD's on it - or even MP3's you've downloaded from other places.

ii love my ipod.

Someone told me that you can't use the MP3s that WalMart or other sites sell on an Ipod, that you must buy them through Itunes. This isn't true?

Timeline

dunno - never tried walmart. I used to download off Kazaa and WinMX and had no problem at all....

I will have to investigate the walmart thing - are they cheaper there?

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

dunno - never tried walmart. I used to download off Kazaa and WinMX and had no problem at all....

I will have to investigate the walmart thing - are they cheaper there?

Don't know. I just received my wife's the MP3 player Monday, but one of the reasons I bought a Creative model over an Ipod was that I thought I would be limited with the sources of places I could download. The other thing is the cost. I bought a 30GB Creative Zen Nomad off Ebay directly from Creative for $125.99 total. It's supposed to be refurbished, but I don't think it had ever been used. Not a mark on the case and it still had the protective plastic strip over the view window.

Timeline

hmm well I'm not sure. I've had my ipod for 4 years and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I love it.

I used to have a little RIO player but it was a long time ago and is now outdated . I don't know how much the ipod cost because it was a gift. I have thousands of songs on it - and have never run out of room.

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

I haven't bought a CD in a long time. My wife recently got her the latest Rascal Flatts cd

Entry in the USA: May 13 2005

10 yr GC approved: October 5 2007

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Matisyahu was also the last CD I bought!

Edited by slim

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"