w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Father kills 16 year old Canadian girl

120 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We shouldn't be so quick to judge the good man. He just overreacted, don't you see?

Killing the girl was wrong according to the Q'uran, but she brought shame on her family

in the eyes of Allah and should have been sentenced to 90 lashes instead.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
We shouldn't be so quick to judge the good man. He just overreacted, don't you see?

Killing the girl was wrong according to the Q'uran, but she brought shame on her family

mawilson,

You demonstrate wisdom beyond your years.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow ... i wonder what religion we can blame for Robert Pickton's behaviour.. :blink:

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

mawilson,

You demonstrate wisdom beyond your years.

LOLs all around.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Wow ... i wonder what religion we can blame for Robert Pickton's behaviour.. :blink:

Well, it involved pigs, so I'd say it wasn't Judaism or Islam.

Really it's quite different. There is OBVIOUSLY a religious motivation to this girl's murder.

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Religion has brought great things to the world, indeed.

Yeah. :(

The only person responsible for her death is her father.

and his reason? A RELIGIOUS one.

...and I could kill somebody and blame it on them wearing a Dodger's baseball cap...doesn't make the Dodger's responsible.

Really it's quite different. There is OBVIOUSLY a religious motivation to this girl's murder.

I don't know, wasn't he targeting women he considered sinners?

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

...and I could kill somebody and blame it on them wearing a Dodger's baseball cap...doesn't make the Dodger's responsible.

:lol:

Steven, re-read what you wrote. And then, re-read why he killed her.

DUH.

I agree....

07-25-07 petition sent

08-07-07 NOA1

01-23-08 NOA2, 182 days after filing

02-11-08 medical

03-04-08 interview in Frankfurt---approved!

03-11-8 Visa in hand --- what a heck of a procedure for this little sticker ;-)

06-16-08 flight to IAD

07-11-08 Wedding in Santa Barbara, CA

08-07-8 AOS package sent

08-10-08 AOS package delivered to Chicago lockbox

08-14-08 check cashed

08-13-08 NOA1 for EAD,AP,AOS

09-03-08 Biometrics appointment

10-02-08 Case transferred to CSC

10-16-08 EAD and AP approved

01-26-09 AOS approved w/o interview

01-31-09 PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED

02-11-11 Biometric Appointment for Removing of Conditions

Our Wedding Pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rahela07/OurWedding07112008

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't know that he was targeting "sinners" as much as he was miscreants, a very subtle difference. This is just my best guess. Also, a lot of serial killers target that same archetype because they are easier targets. People tend to turn a blind eye when a bum is killed.

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

If there were no religion, then wouldn't we find something else to blame fanatic lunacy on?

Why is it necessary to ridicule someone for having an opinion on here? Just curious. There's so much of that on VJ.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

:yes:

"I know I was brought into this world to be hear today to change this world of there evil ways. They even want to dis-re-guard the ten command-ments from the time that Moses in his day brought in power which still is in existence today," wrote Pickton, who is facing another 20 counts of murder which are to be dealt with at a second trial.

The letter was written Feb. 26, 2006, at the beginning of Pickton's voir dire, to California resident Thomas Loudamy who has a hobby of corresponding with prisoners and collecting their return letters.

The second letter, written Aug. 22, 2006, is also replete with biblical references and Pickton provided his own interpretation of Ephesians 5:5.

"You can be sure that no immoral, impure or greedy person will in-herit the kingdom of God .... Don't be fooled by those who try to excuse these sins, for the terrible anger of God comes upon all those who disobey him," Pickton wrote.

The Sun looked up Ephesians 5:5 in The Jerusalem Bible and found a chilling interpretation, given the fact Pickton has been convicted of killing sex-trade workers: "For you can be quite certain that nobody who actually indulges in fornication or impurity or promiscuity -- which is worshiping a false god -- can inherit anything of the kingdom of God."

source

Edited by devilette

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
If there were no religion, then wouldn't we find something else to blame fanatic lunacy on?

Why is it necessary to ridicule someone for having an opinion on here? Just curious. There's so much of that on VJ.

You feel we are ridiculing the man who killed his son for having an opinion? Or Steven for not having read the article carefully?

C'mon, obviously this guy killed his daughter because of a culturally accepted interpretation of a religion. Can't argue with that.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

:lol:

Steven, re-read what you wrote. And then, re-read why he killed her.

DUH.

My point is valid. Blaming the Muslim religion for killing his daughter because she refused to wear a traditional hijab is as ludicrous as me blaming the Dodger's baseball team for why I killed a guy wearing a Dodger's baseball cap.