I live with my petitioner in United Arab Emirates. I have paid the AOS fees and the status is PAID now. I also filled ds-261 online. I have a joint sponsor in USA and I am waiting for the I-864 form he filled and signed along with other required documents to be delivered to me. I have the following questions:
1) My joint sponsor is sending TAX return of 2013 and 2012 only. Do I have to include both or just one as it says one or three. If I include 2 years tax return will this cause any issue?
2) My petitioner has no income at all she's been a student till this date. And she never filed any TAX before. She has been to the U.S. only once to get here citizenship. I heard from people that even if you have no income, U.S. residents still need to file for TAX every year. Since she never done so, now when she fills the I-864 she will fill "0" in income fields for past 3 years. Is this fine? Will this cause a denial of our application? (NEVER FILED FOR TAX)
3) Now regarding Domicile. My petitioner has no address there nor a bank account. But I the beneficiary have a bank account since 2006 (when I was in U.S. for study), and I still have some money in it. So if I include some photo copies of my bank statements as a proof of domicile will it help?
4) I have contacted some shipping companies to make estimates regarding shipping my furniture. As some people here suggested in other threads. What else can I include to prove the domicile? What do you think if I ask my joint sponsor to send me a signed letter saying that he is willing to host us at his property till we are able to support ourselves.
5) Shall my petitioner include a letter from her university stating that she is still a full-time student to proof a temporarily stay abroad?
Thanks ahead for your time and I appreciate your suggestions and advice.