We are ready to file the I-129F and below is the information we have assembled to submit.
Our story is a little different as we live and work in Dubai, UAE. We have been together here for 3 years. She is from the Philippines, which means I'm the US one.
Please let me know how this list looks. Thanks in advance.
- Payment in the amount of $340.00.
- Form G-1145
- Form I-129F
- I-129F Supplement: Part 1, Question 2 a-i Mailing address
- I-129F Supplement: Part 2, Question 3 a-i Mailing address
- I-129F Supplement: Part 2, Question 29 a-f Address Abroad & 30 Daytime Phone
- I-129F Supplement: Part 2, Question 34.a, explanation of meeting in person
- I-129F Supplement: Part 4, Question 2 &3 Daytime Phone and Mobile Phone
- Birth certificate – Front & Back(Petitioner)
- Proof of that all prior marriages have been terminated (Petitioner and Beneficiary)
- Letters certifying intent to marry (Petitioner and Beneficiary)
- Relationship Letter
- Proof of having met in person in the past two years including:
o Statements from friends and colleagues on events together (some with Pictures),
o Dated photos of us together over the last 3 years
o Resort Receipt (in both names)
o Engagement ring receipt
o UAE Residency Visas
o Copy of Tenancy Contract in both our names
- G-325A and passport style photo (Petitioner)
- G-325A Supplement: Address last 5 years (Petitioner)
G-325A and passport style photo (Beneficiary)