I am currently preparing my application for removing conditions on my green card. I have a few concerns and I am not sure if I am just worrying over nothing or its something to be discussed with a lawyer. Husband (citizen) and I (applicant) decided not to use a lawyer and try to assemble everything ourselves.
1. I entered on CR-1 visa on Sep. 14, 2015 and I stayed with my husband and his roommate at their leased home for 4 days until we moved to our curent appartment on Sep. 19. I did not list my husband' s adress on uscis forms or as an adress where to mail green card, because I was only there for 4 days, until our joint lease started. Now, question. On the form i751 there is a question "have you resided at any other addess", i was going to say no, but then I remembered about that first place where i stayed for 4 days. Is that really worth listing since I was not on the lease and was temporarly there? Also, I was worried because I never reported that first adress to uscis as my place of residence, should I have done that?
2. I was going to include our cell phone records as evidence. It only has husband as a payor, but both of our numbers are on the statements. When we printed the statements for the past 2 years, we saw that he still had his old address listed, he never updated his address! Idk if I should include it,would it count against us since it doesnt show our current joint address on the bills?
3. Husband's father wrote an affidavit confirming the validity of our marriage, but he did not put his addrss or DOB on the affidavit. Can we still use it? We don't want to make him go through the trouble all over again.
3. Not sure if we have enough evidence.
We obtained the following:
1. Joint lease for 2015-current days.
2. Joint tax transcripts from IRS for 2014, 15 and 16
3. Joint tax returns for the same years
4. Auto insurance declaration for 2016 and 17 (i only started driving in 2016)
5. Joint checking acct statements for 2014-2016
6. Joint savings statements from 2016 to present
7. Credit card statements from 2016 (inception) to present
8. Energy and internet bills - both in husband's name, addessed to our residency
8. 2 affidavits from friends
9. 3 separate travel itineraries for vacations we took together
10. 25 photos of us together with friends and family members throughout the span of marriage
11. A few greeting cards from Husband's mom addressed to us both
12. Life insurance printout where we name each other beneficiaries
13. Gym membership listing both of us as a couple membership
14. Husbands 401k printout where he names me as a beneficiary
Apologies for the lenghy post. I wish all of the members fast and painless approvals!