Hello VJ family,
So I have 20 days before I go to Jamaica heres what I have as evidence to support the bonafide. I do realize that the decision will weigh heavy on how well we do during the STOKES but still wanted to run past you what I am taking as more evidence that I did not submit previously.
1. Entire K1 petition ( pretty light as the part reason for denial I think)
2. Pictures book/ 70 pictures of me him and son on trip,hotel my tattoo of his name pictures of him and son sleeping. more pics of us on the beach eating and pics of his best friend and us having dinner. pics of all the places we visited while there rick café etc etc..
3. 500 pages front and back of whatsapp chats ( not submitted previously)
4. t mobile phone bill from August 2014 to August 2015) showing calls escalated to 3 to 4 times a day in addition to chats Skype and tango. ( I spent a lot of time with this man:)
5. 80 pages front and back Tango Chats and Video call log
6 Skype screen shots
7. Facebook screenshots of us on each other page and the announcement of my engagement March 22
8.All of my financial documents again
9. All emails sent to the embassy from family friends minister travel agent Non profits in support of the son and the one that donated the wheelchair to him.
10. Emails between him and myself since last July
11. Profiles on the website we met plus another letter of circumstances of meeting.
Will also be taking more photos once I arrive and receipts from car and hotel with his name also on each of the reservations. Flight itinerary showing that I will stay almost 10 days after the interview date.
Can anyone think of anything else I may need to do in preparation. Besides download a copy of the I130 petition just in case LOL.
Thanks In advance,