Welome Guest!

Registered members can access many other great features such as finding other local VJ members from their country!


Colombia US Immigration Portal

Showing Colombia Topics from Forum:

Pages: 1 2 3 Last   (Viewing page 1 of 194 ) - topics in the last 3 years
California birth cerificate
12:44 am yesterday

N & JJ

blank avatar

Read 97 Times
6 Replies

Californian friends-

I saw a post someone receiving an RFE for not having the correct birth certificate. Is their a specific bc for California?. I had to go to my county recorders office to get a copy and I only copied one side. The other side is blank.

Any help.

View Topic

K-2 visa about to expire
5:47 pm yesterday


blank avatar

Read 83 Times
7 Replies


My stepdaughter who is 5 years old is in Colombia with her father, her K-2 visa expires in August and my wife's AOS, AP and EAD was just received this week and most likely will be approved in September.

The child's father would not let her daughter leave Colombia unless is the mother who picks her up making things worst for all of us.

  • Can the K-2 Visa be extended.
  • Can my wife travel to Colombia before AP arrives.
  • Please advise since this is a desperate situation

Thank you.

View Topic

I-751 confusion please help.
1:14 am yesterday


blank avatar

Read 128 Times
3 Replies


I confused about how to fill part 9 on form I-751 related to the interpreter.

I have been reading previous post and still not clear for me.

I'm filling this format out for my wife because she does not understand English so should I put my name and sign on that section of this form?

Also, the A number, on her green card shows an uscis number is that uscis online number or is something completely different or that number on the green card should go on the A number field?

I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you,


View Topic

Traveling abroad while AOS is pending
7:32 pm yesterday


blank avatar

Read 93 Times
4 Replies


Can my wife who has applied for AOS and AP travel to her native country and once we receive her AP card I can mail it to her so she can come back?

View Topic

Colombianas para visa k1 2017
6:52 pm yesterday


blank avatar

Read 93 Times
2 Replies

bueno chicas recib mi Noa 1 y en espera del NOA 2

si alguien quiere unirse por favor, quiero saber mucho m s de este proceso

View Topic

Pages: 1 2 3 Last   (Viewing page 1 of 194 ) - topics in the last 3 years

Recent Visa Approvals

blank avatar Greg & Richie
K1 Visa
blank avatar Aaron & Leydi
K1 Visa
Aaron & Sirley
K1 Visa
blank avatar John & Cristin
K1 Visa
blank avatar Charles & Luz
K1 Visa

Upcoming Interviews

Elkin & Sergio
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
James & Camila
K1 Visa

Newest Colombia Members

Ric & Angie
N & JJ
Sky Angel
( view all )

Top Posting Members

#1 HAL 9000
#2 Mononoke28
#3 NickD
#4 dakay ?
#5 NArocks
#6 jkelly07
#7 OnMyWayID
#8 Peter Miami
#9 motu
#10 Ken y Leidys

Colombia News