I am in the process of removing of my conditional on marriage based-green card, after submitting the documents (at the end of March 2015) and biometric (in the mid of August), I received a RFE in September 25th. it requested "
GOOD FAITH MARRIAGE:
You have not established that the marriage upon which you were granted conditional status was entered into good faith. You provided some evidence of marital bona fides. However, the documentation submitted is insufficient because:
Bank statements do not include the transaction pages which are vital for verification of shared financial obligations and household expenses normally associatedwith a marriage such as but not limited to rent/mortgage, utilities, tax returns refunds/payments, insurance payments and groceries
For our situation:
1) We submitted all our joint account monthly bank statements since the month we marry and we think on the bank statements it shows the monthly transactions, so not sure what it means by "transaction pages" ??
2) We have separate credit card account which pay for most grocery and shopping and gas, but all paid from our joint account, do I need print all credit card statements of both of us?
3) For our joint owned house, the monthly mortgage is also deducted from our joint -account, our house insurance is included in the monthly loan paymentthe. only thing here is for the monthly bank loan statement, my name is not on it, because when we bought the house and borrowed from the bank (January 2013), I didn`t have established credit history (I was internation student then and not graduated from school and no income yet), so bank didn`t permit loan to me and put my name on it, but on the house deed, there are both of our name. After that, I started to have job and finally approved to have a secured credit card since January 2014, until this year, just establish credit. So it explains why my name is not on the loan and we haven`t got chance to refinance then began this removal application process; Do I need to print all bank loan statement and ask for a letter to explain this??
4) Our car loan are both paid from our joint account, but we have seperate car loan, he bought his car before knowing me and I have my car about last half of last year, because I want to have independent credit score, so I didn`t do co-sign. Do I need to print our our car loan statements even though it is seperate??
5) We submitted all gas and water bill together (with both our names on it), they are paid from our joint account; Cable bill and electricity bill are also paid from our joint account, but because only his name (electricity) and my name (cable bill) shows, so we didn`t provides these bill; Do I need also provide these cable bill and electricity bill statements even though just one name on it??
6)Tax refunds/payment came to our joint account and we submitted the joint tax filing in 2013 and 2014;
7) Both our car insurance are deducted from our jonint account, but our car insurance are seperate; Do I need to print out these statement too?
Sorry to type so much and hope it clearly demonstrate my situation, just really no clue what documents or what I can do to response this RFE. Sincerely appreciated for any kind of advise and help!!