Raj Kishore

Is Radvision World Consultancy Fake or Fraud Immigration Consultancy?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello guys,

My name is Raj Kishore, and I am originally from India. Actually recently I was looking for an immigration visa consultant to get my study visa. I searched on Google for best immigration consultancy visited a company name "Radvision World Consultancy" official website. Before calling them I read reviews about this company on the internet. Overall the customer's reviews are positive and I believe I should go with this immigration consultancy for my visa process. But my question is to post this topic here is how can i know that this consultancy is fraud or fake. There is any way to find out about fake/scam immigration agency to avoid fraud?

I am waiting for your positive reply!

Cheers,

Raj Kishore

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Most of us are do it yourself people. Unless you have a problem that needs help it really isn't hard to do your own paperwork.  There are guides here and samples.  Most firms charge way to much for filling out forms.  Any firm that promises you to have a visa by a certain date is a fraud,  Any firm that says you will get  a visa faster by using them is a fraud. 

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bermuda
Timeline

I am assuming when you say your "study visa" you mean a student visa to attend college or uni?  If that is the case, the institution where you are attending should take care of all your immigration needs, and you shouldn't need a "consultancy" company.  At least that's how it was when I attended college in the US.

I wouldn't broadcast my real name. 

Indian consultants or visa agents are scams; don't need one for a student visa. Provided the school is reputable and not a visa mill, the process should be straightforward. There have been recent instances of numerous Indian so-called students paying to get an F1 visa, and COs are aware of it. 

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.