Jump to content

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Alex94 said:

Hello people just wondering for the parents section, should i put my father down even though his not on my birth certifcate and is also deceased. 

Being deceased does not effect, you would have to write it down. But I'm not sure about the birth certificate.


Is he legally your father?

Or anyone else (by adoption or any other way)? 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, missileman said:

Always include accurate and complete information.........yes.

As @missileman said. 



question though, because it's different in my country; and I'd like to know if you know.


is there a possibility of not having a father legally? Or if for example your mother got remarried and stepfather adopted you. Who becomes your legal parent in this case?

Edited by Naes

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.