Lorenranz

F2A November 2016 Filers

35 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! My PD is August 2016. It was approved in less than three months. And now I have a case number from NVC. Just waiting for the invoices. Good luck!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Mine PD is 11/21/2016 still waiting too, dont know if it because  of the executive order which made it longer or what, checking uscis.gov everyday now for some miracles 😭😭😭😭

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 05/18/2017 at 0:01 AM, Michael2017 said:

They stopped processing F2A in california after 23.08.16 PD. Check the official website for movement, currently there is non.

Michael when the CSC move forward, Do you know how many weeks or months its gonna move?.

I know that its irrelevant, because we still have to wait until our pd comes current, but its better that we wait knowing that our case was approved.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 5/19/2017 at 4:52 PM, Jose Michelena said:

Michael when the CSC move forward, Do you know how many weeks or months its gonna move?.

I know that its irrelevant, because we still have to wait until our pd comes current, but its better that we wait knowing that our case was approved.

Really, no one can tell this. People are calling and all they say is that they are overload. I have a bad feeling that this will be a slow ride and if they move forward, they will just move forward with the normal speed - 1 month / 1 month. The problem is, if our I-130s are rejected for any reason, we lost almost a year. If we know this after 3 months, as it was usually, we could fast re-apply with the needed corrections. So, all this is bad news.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

it really sucks! I don't know what the hell is going on with the USCIS in california! all the other centers are moving forward! apparently it's gonna take too long for me to finally see my wife here!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.