arnab221

2017-GC Receipt after POE

19 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline

5 days after receiving this message I got another update yesterday that the card was mailed. I have heard of USCIS also adding anothert FINAL message with the USPS tracking ID. Did you get the USPS tracking id too ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I never received USPS tracking number. Just received the card after 10 days.

12/26/2015 Got Married

Our CR1 Journey

2/4/2016 - I-130 file and documents mailed to Chicago Lockbox

2/9/2016 - Received NOA1 via text and email

2/15/2016 - Received NOA1 in mail

5/18/2016 to 6/1/2016 - Visited wife in india

8/11/2016 - Received NOA 2 via text and email :dancing: :dancing:

8/22/2016 - Received NOA 2 in mail

9/6/2016 - Case was sent to NVC (received text & email)

9/12/2016 - NVC received our Case from USCIS... wait continues for NVC case number

9/27/2016 - Submitted -261 and paid AOS fee

9/29/2016 - Received and paid IV fee

10/9/2016 - Submitted DS-260

10/15/2016 - AOS and IV package mailed to NVC

10/19/2016 - Scan Date

12/07/2016 - Case Completed

12/27/16 - Interview date received over the phone

12/30/16 - P4 letter received

02/03/2016 - Interview, VISA APPROVED!!!:jest::jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 4/27/2017 at 7:01 AM, mmkshah said:

I never received USPS tracking number. Just received the card after 10 days.

I never got a tracking number from USCIS either. But I was signed up for shipping notifications at my.usps.com, so USPS sent me an email that they'd accepted a shipment for me from Corbin, KY - I hadn't ordered anything else around that time, so assumed it was the green card - and sure enough, it was.

• 11 months later...
Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 4/15/2017 at 5:21 PM, arnab221 said:

Entered through DFW on April 1st 2017 on an Immigrant Visa. Was a breeze through as the lines were completely empty. Had also requested SSN through DS260. Have not received either. When I check my USCIS Tracker with my IOE # it shows the below message. I also created an account at https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ and there it shows me the last updated date of 04/04/2017. 

Immigrant Visa Fee Payment Received
On Month XX, YYYY, we received your USCIS Immigrant fee payment for your Permanent Resident Card related to your immigrant visa. We will be processing the request for production of your Permanent Resident Card. You should receive your Permanent Resident Card within 120 days of your entry into the United States or within 120 days after your USCIS Immigrant Fee payment is received. If you do not receive your Permanent Resident Card, please contact Customer Service at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/contactus. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Has anyone moved in recently in 2017 and if yes , how much time is it currently taking for SSN and Green Card . What are the statuses that one sees after "Immigrant Visa Fee Payment Received" 

Hi Arnab,

Where can we find the LUD in the Dhs online account. I am not able to find it.

Thanks

Greendre

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.