Jump to content
j N j

Marriage Annulment/CENOMAR?

8 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

****** Moving from K1 to Philippines for country specific answers ******


Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, j N j said:

If my fiances only marriage was annulled will she need a CENOMAR certificate, or doesnt this apply because PI has a record of the marriage taking place?

 

Thanks. 

Yes she will need a CENOMAR for the embassy interview, plus CFO will want a copy.  - REQUIRED

 

PSA will issue an Advisory of Marriage (commonly referred to as a CEMAR), annotated with the annulment info.

 

Follow the embassy instructions letter.

 

https://ph.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/82/2016/08/K1-and-K2-Applicant-Interview-Preparation-Instructions-08112016-English-336KB.pdf

 

http://visaconnection-philippines.com/index.php/2-visa-process/3-usem-k-1-visa

 

And for CFO

 

http://visaconnection-philippines.com/index.php/2-visa-process/5-cfo-gcp-seminar

Edited by Sagot

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

 

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Sagot said:

Yes she will need a CENOMAR for the embassy interview, plus CFO will want a copy.  - REQUIRED

 

PSA will issue an Advisory of Marriage (commonly referred to as a CEMAR), annotated with the annulment info.

 

Follow the embassy instructions letter.

 

https://ph.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/82/2016/08/K1-and-K2-Applicant-Interview-Preparation-Instructions-08112016-English-336KB.pdf

 

http://visaconnection-philippines.com/index.php/2-visa-process/3-usem-k-1-visa

 

And for CFO

 

http://visaconnection-philippines.com/index.php/2-visa-process/5-cfo-gcp-seminar

Im not all that familiar with all the acronyms here yet, Can I ask what the "PSA" is? Salamat :D

Edited by j N j

download.jpgdownload.pngVJ.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, j N j said:

Im not all that familiar with all the acronyms here yet, Can I ask what the "PSA" is? Salamat :D

PSA = Philippines Statistics Authority  (was NSO), they issue the birth certificates and CENOMAR  needed for the interview (and CFO)

 

https://psa.gov.ph/content/philippines-figures-0

 

 

Walang anuman


Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

 

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NeerajShah said:

If my fiances only marriage was annulled will she need a CENOMAR certificate, or doesnt this apply because PI has a record of the marriage taking place. Have a look at Thailand Tour Packages which is the best.

Why are you posting a link to a travel site on here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×