The Nature  Boy

Neil Cavuto: Now CNN Knows How Fox News Has Felt for Past 8 Years

9 posts in this topic

http://www.mediaite.com/online/neil-cavuto-now-cnn-knows-how-fox-news-has-felt-for-past-8-years/

Neil Cavuto: Now CNN Knows How Fox News Has Felt for Past 8 Years

by Josh Feldman | 5:28 pm, January 12th, 2017
VIDEO 553

Fox’s Neil Cavuto today reacted to Donald Trump‘s feud with CNN by asking CNN if they now understand how Fox has felt the past eight years.

Trump scolded CNN’s Jim Acosta during a heated back-and-forth yesterday and said CNN was “fake news.” Acosta said incoming White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer warned him against doing that again.

Cavuto asked today, “How does it feel to be dismissed, or worse, ignored? How does it feel when your feelings are hurt, when your reporters are singled out, and you’re treated unfairly and unkindly, even rudely?”

He ran a montage of President Obama taking shot after shot at Fox, even bringing up that major controversy concerning the DOJ and Fox’s own reporter James Rosen.

He told CNN they’re “experiencing what we have been living” and that no one there ever came to Fox’s defense.

For the record, CNN’s Jake Tapper has in the past publicly defended Fox News when targeted by the Obama administration (something Tapper himself pointed out last night).

Cavuto continued:

“Isn’t it obnoxious and unfair how some celebrate your plight? Kind of feels like the way you celebrated ours, doesn’t it? They say payback’s a . If only you would take a moment to rewind the tape and see the shoe was on the other foot. Or am I confusing it with the one now kicking you in the ###?”

Watch above, via Fox News.

6 hours ago, IDWAF said:

The tides, they are a-turnin'.  The butt hurt is being evidenced on all levels.

LOL, he said, "Royally Foxed".  

Odd isn't.  The MDL didn't seem so in a butthurt uproar when Obummer was attacking fox news .

I still have not figured it the posting video thing on the new site 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

The media in this country is out of control. In Russia, our leaders would never tolerate these questions or this disrespect. Both Fox and CNN act like criminals who do not know their place. Mr Acosta would disappear if he talked to Putin in that manner.  This country needs to look to RT as a model of behavior. Freedom of the press is playing with fire. 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

I watched that youtube video. While I agree that Obama and the left aren't too kind to Fox News, I will point out a major distinction (at least in my mind) is that I never saw Obama in that directly pointing and verbally attacking a single Fox News reporter during a press report.

I think it is one thing to attack/speak negatively about an organization in vague terms (it's still bad), but I think it is a little different to be up on the podium looking straight at a reporter from the agency and saying the words. It may not be a huge distinction, but at least for me it is one.

9 hours ago, IDWAF said:

The tides, they are a-turnin'.  The butt hurt is being evidenced on all levels.

LOL, he said, "Royally Foxed".  

By "all levels" do you mean on all sides? There is an awful lot of butt hurt coming from the future President. 

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, bcking said:

By "all levels" do you mean on all sides? There is an awful lot of butt hurt coming from the future President. 

Trump did a great job of tapping into the preexisting butt hurt. Trump's hurt was on display for all to see. He was among the most prominent of the birthers for a long time. The birther movement was butt hurt personified. 

I give Trump credit for channeling that into a successful presidential run, but they should try get over it (or get past it) at some point. It has carried over into vindictiveness now, which is just one unreasonable behavior replaced by another. It's really not healthy.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

1 hour ago, Dakine10 said:

Trump did a great job of tapping into the preexisting butt hurt. Trump's hurt was on display for all to see. He was among the most prominent of the birthers for a long time. The birther movement was butt hurt personified. 

I give Trump credit for channeling that into a successful presidential run, but they should try get over it (or get past it) at some point. It has carried over into vindictiveness now, which is just one unreasonable behavior replaced by another. It's really not healthy.

I think Trump has shown that he doesn't have to act "Presidential" in order to gain the respect of at least enough people in this country to get him elected (not a majority, but enough to win the election). That provides him a sense of false assurance that he can continue to act that way. 

For all of his chest pumping and "manliness" though, I find it funny that when he talks about Putin he always seems to be very friendly, polite, and very complimentary. Essentially what people who support him would see as "weak" but Putin gets a special pass. I wonder why that is...